Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ When Snow Falls ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
----------------
When Snow Falls
----------------


~Disclaimer~
I do not own Fruits Basket.

~Warning~
Rated X for sexual content. Read at your own risk.


"..." Speech
/.../ thought


---


Chapter Five

---



Hatori finally woke up in a daze. His eyes slowly opened.

/Big blue eyes.../ He thought as his vision began to clear. Tohru was hovering over him like a hawk, making sure he was alright.

"Ah, you're finally awake! Are you alright, Hatori?" She asked in a worried tone.

"What... happened?" Hatori rubbed his forhead as he leaned upwards.

"Um... well, you started to say some funny stuff and you collapsed."

"Funny stuff? Oh..."

Silence.

"That's wasn't just incoherrent babbling, Tohru. I'm speaking the truth," Hatori spoke.

"Truth...?"

"Everything, and I mean everything... will go wrong. This won't work out. We cannot tell Akito. He can't find out."

"But I know if we just talk to him he'll under-"

"No! You're wrong!"

Tohru sat back, shocked at his reaction.

"Tohru... we have to stop. I can't do this anymore. As much as I love you, I..." Hatori fell in silence. He slammed his fist to the ground in anger and frusteration.

Tohru didn't know what to do or say. She wanted to hug him. She wanted to hold him. She wanted to touch him. She just couldn't find the strength to. Her hands clenched into tight balls and she began to shiver.

"Tohru, are you alright?" Hatori noticed.

"..."

"Tohru..."

Drops of tears fell on her hands.

"Why... why?!" She began to scream.

"Tohru, calm down!"

"Why must it be like this? Why must everything be so hard and difficult for all of us?" Tohru raised her voice even higher,

"Tohru, please, keep your voice down!"

"Why... why can't everything just be okay?" She softened.

"You still don't understand, do you, Tohru-san?" A voice called out from the door. The two looked over and saw the one they dreaded to see at that time.

Akito.



---



There's chapter five, I hope it's interesting so far. ^^
I looked back at my old word processors and found this, unfinished. I thought it would be nice to finish it up for all those who are still interested in reading it. :P
Reviews are much appreciated.

~ Xu p a n d a