Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ When Snow Falls ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
----------------
When Snow Falls
----------------


~Disclaimer~
I do not own Fruits Basket.

~Warning~
Rated X for sexual content. Read at your own risk.


"..." Speech
/.../ thought


---


Chapter Four

---



The two still haven't thought up anything for their relationship whether to tell Akito or not. Their conversations ended up in silence each time. This akward feeling permeated the air and eventually one would leave.

/Is this making it worse for us?/ Tohru thought after Hatori left to use the bathroom. Tohru wouldn't give up just yet. She knew there had to be a way. /Maybe.../ She blushed. Suddenly the rice door slid open and Hatori walked in.

Tohru watched Hatori move to where she was sitting and sat down with her. As Tohru blushed more, she leaned in slowly.

"Something wrong? Your face is red. Maybe you have a fev-"

Hatori was cut-off by a wave of pleasure at his groin. Tohru gently grasped it in her hand as she leaned on his lap. She then leaned in for a kiss. Hatori slid his tongue across her bottom lip waiting for an entrance. Tohru slowly opened her mouth and let the dragon in. Their tongues danced furiously as Tohru continued to massage his manhood. Hatori's arousel was being strained by his pants and he seemed to be quite uncomfortable by the look of it. Hatori took his hand and covered Tohru's with it and helped her unzip his pants. The two continued to kiss as his pants were unzipped and unbuttoned. Their hearts skipped a beat as the passion grew inside them.

"Tohru..." Hatori gasped as she ran her delicate hands down his chest and to his groin. Hatori pulled Tohru down to the ground with him into a deep kiss. Tohru leaned on her hands and knees making sure their chests didn't touch. She slowly slid her leg up between Hatori's legs. Once she reached his groin she began to rock her leg back and forth, grinding against him. Hatori moaned softly. His mind was filled with the pleasure created below him. Tohru then began to unbutton his white shirt. Once she had unbuttoned it Hatori pulled his arms out of it and threw it to the side. He kicked his pants off so his legs could move more. Their kisses were quicker and sloppier and with a whole new passion. Hatori then flipped Tohru over onto her back. He continued to kiss her luscious lips. He then trailed down her jaw to her white neck and collarbone. Hatori then trailed his hands down her chest and stomach. He reached the rim of her shirt and pulled it up. With Tohru's help, they pulled off her shirt over her head. Before Hatori could throw it off to the side, Tohru stopped him.

"Hatori... I need an answer."

Hatori looked at her oddly. He then knew what she was talking about.

"If you don't tell me, we're going to stop. If you do, we'll keep going." She made the deal.

Hatori sighed and threw Tohru's shirt back, not caring where it could possibly land.

Unfortunately, it landed smack on Yuki's shocked face.

The two sprung up in surprise.

Yuki silently peeled Tohru's shirt off his face.

There was an akward silence.

"Y-Yuki-kun! Ah, we didn't hear you come in..." Tohru tried to speak. She attempted to cover herself.

Hatori cleared his voice. "Is there a reason you're here, Yuki?"

Ignoring him, Yuki said, "Tohru, I need to talk to you."

"O-okay, I'll be right there." Yuki shut the door quietly and headed out to the garden.

Tohru quickly got her shirt and dressed herself. She then walked outside where Yuki stood out on the deck.

"You wanted to talk?" She asked quietly.

Yuki held in his anger. "....Why?"

"Why what?"

"Tohru, you know what I'm talking about. Why are you doing this! I can't believe you. With Hatori?!-"

"I know we might get in trouble, okay? I know! I know Akito might find out! But everything will be fine, I promise!"

"Tohru..." Yuki whispered. He then breathed in. "Tohru, I love you!"

Silence.

"...What?"

"I love you... since the time you first moved in I've had this feeling! And now... seeing you here..."

"Tohru has the mind to love whomever she wants to." A voice cut in. Hatori walked towards them (fully dressed).

Yuki glared at Hatori. "You have no right to speak right now, doing this to her."

"Doing what? I'm not doing anything."

"Don't say that to me. You know exactly what you're doing. Forc-"

"Force? I'm not doing such thing."

"Don't lie to me!-"

"Just shut up the both of you!" Tohru cried out. "Yuki... he... I love him. I'm sorry..."

Yuki didn't want to believe it. It was true.

"You won't tell Akito... will you?"

Without an answer, Yuki darted off towards the gate.

"Yuki!"

"Just let him go." Hatori laid a hand on Tohru's shoulder. Tohru twirled around and buried her face into his chest.

Tohru decided to stay at Hatori's for the night, telling Shigure that she would be sleeping over Hana-chan's house. The night came and the two sat on Hatori's couch, Tohru lying on Hatori's lap. Late night snow fell through the windows.

"Hatori,"

"Hm?"

"We need to decide soon... or else they'll find out themselves."

"I know..."

"But... wouldn't it be wonderful if eerything went okay? If we could stay like this?" Tohru smiled.

Hatori didn't smile. His mind flashed back to his dream.



/"Wouldn't it be wonderful to get married?"/



"No."

"What?"

"I mean, we can't tell Akito."

"Why?"

"We can't, we just can't."

Tohru sat up from his lap. "What's wrong?"

"Everything. Everything will be wrong."

"Hatori... what are you talking about? You're scaring me, acting like this."

Hatori leaned his forhead onto his hand. His eyes were filled with memories of terror and sadness.

"Are you okay? Hatori?"

His mind raced with memories of that time. The time when he and Kana visited Akito, telling him their wishes. He remembered the smell of the air. The burning feeling when the glass shot into his eye. The look on Kana's face everytime he said he loved her. He then fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Hatori!"



---



There's chapter four, I hope it's interesting so far. ^^
I love seeing hatori defensless xD. And what's up with Yuki walking in on them all the time?
Reviews are much appreciated.

~ Xu p a n d a