Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ When Snow Falls ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
----------------
When Snow Falls
----------------


~Disclaimer~
I do not own Fruits Basket.

~Warning~
Rated X for sexual content. Read at your own risk.


"..." Speech
/.../ thought


---


Chapter Three

---



"S-sorry!" Yuki immediately shut the sliding rice door.

Hatori sighed and bowed his head.

"U-um... I should probably get going, the others must be back." Tohru said quietly.

Hatori nodded in reply and let the young riceball go.



A week passed and Hatori and Tohru visited eachother frequently. Each visit ended up in a steamy make out session. Their relationship was quiet and didn't look like it had any love bond with the two.

Finally one day Tohru visited Hatori's house. They greeted eachotehr their usual ways, asking how eachother was. There was a moment of silence until Hatori leaned in inch by inch about to kiss Tohru. Tohru accepted the kiss only a moment after pushing the dragon away.

"Hatori-san..."

"What?"

"Do you... what do you see in me?"

Hatori paused a second.

"Is it... Kana-san?"

Another pause.

Tohru looked to the ground waiting for an answer.

/I knew it-/ she thought.

"No."

Tohru looked up to Hatori's face.

"I see you." He sat down. "I was confused at first. There were too many connections between you two. But now I know you two are completely different people."

"Hatori..."

"I think... I may be in love with you."

Immediately without thinking, Tohru wrapped her delicate arms around his neck and in a poof he was transformed.

"Ah, ah sorry!" Tohru wailed.

The dragon sweatdropped. Torhu quickly brought the struggling seahorse to the tub and filled it with warm water. She gently put him in.

"But... I'm just glad." Hatori looked up at the girl. "I'm glad you see me in myself. I'm glad you love me, Hatori-san." Tohru smiled.

White flakes fell through the bathroom window.

"Snow... the first snow of the season!" Tohru gleamed as she looked out the window.

Hatori finally transformed back and Tohru whirled around. "Uwaah, sorry! I'll let you get-"

A hand softly landed on her shoulder. Tohru slowly turned around and was greeted with a passionate kiss. Hatori slowly got out of the tub while kissing her and laid her on the ground, making sure he wasn't making any conact between their chests.

The kiss broke apart and Tohru looked him in the eyes. "Hatori.." Him being in the nude didn't matter anymore.

Hatori began to kiss Tohru's milky neck. Her skin was so smooth. He trailed down to her collar bone and began to unbutton her blouse. Tohru gasped a little but let him proceed. Hatori unbutton the blouse and took a good look at her breast. Tohru blushed a little. He then gently brought his hand over to her left breast and began to fondle with it. He continued to kiss her collarbone and neck.

Tohru gasped at the pleasure she felt for the first time. The preasure on her nipples as he squeezed them felt too good to be true. Hatori rolled her nipple back and forth between his two fingers.

"Ah!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it felt nice."

Hatori continued.

"Hatori?"

"Hm?"

"What should we do about... Yuki-kun?"

Hatori stopped what he was doing.

"He acts strange everytime I speak to him."

"I wouldn't be surprised." He mumbled.

"But maybe I'm over reacting. Everyone will know eventually."

"Huh?" Hatori never really thought about that. If their relationship would be kept a secret or not.

"...Right?" Tohru asked.

"I... don't know."

"Oh." Tohru sounded a bit upset.

"The thing is... if Akito finds out..."

"I see." Tohru then smiled. She brought her hand up to Hatori's cheek. "Okay then. We won't tell anyone until we figure this out."

Hatori wanted to continue, but he knew he shouldn't. He sat up and let Tohru get up as well. Tohru buttoned up her blouse and Hatori put back his clothes on. It felt a bit akward, but they managed. Tohru finally left and Hatori went back to his charts on Akito's health.



Tohru reached Shigure's house and prepared dinner. As she passed by Yuki, she wondered what was going to happen about her relationship with Hatori.



---



There's chapter three, I hope it's interesting so far. ^^ A bit lemony.
Should I keep going?
Please review, it's much appreciated.

~ Xu p a n d a