Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wish for you on a Shooting Star ❯ New Beginnings ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Oh my god! I updated!!! Oh my god! Wow I don't remember the last time I updated. Anyway I finally got the last chapter out and it took me a while but I hope you enjoy!

24: New Beginnings

* Warning: Lemon in this chapter *

The day was perfect. The sun was shining high in the crystal clear sky with scattered white clouds dotting the vast horizon. The warmth was a welcome announcement of spring's return, with a warm breeze playing with Tohru's hair as she made her way to her mother's grave once again as she had done the years before. She felt a fondness in her heart grow as she approached and the memories of her childhood ran rampant through her head. Her heart fluttering as she approached the grave alone, she had something she had to do. Her walk slowed as she came upon the grave.

"Hi mom," she began in a quiet shaky voice. "It's been a whole year again, time really flies. The last time I talked to you seems like so long ago, actually it was just before Kyo and I got together. So much has happened mom but you probably already know." She took in a deep breath taking in the sheer magnitude of everything that had happened in the last year. She slowly sat down on her knees in front of the grave holding a small bundle in her arms close to her. She also looked down at the engagement ring on her left hand, which signified in a few moths they would be legally married, something one of the cursed had only dreamed of.

"You have a new visitor this year mom, and I'll make sure she comes with me every year. Mom, this is Kyoko," she held a breath as she felt her throat tightening as she tried to force the words out and her eyes water with unshed tears, Kyoko stirred in her arms. "This is Kyoko Sohma, she's my daughter, she reminds me of you so much-" She couldn't hold back the sob that escaped her and the few tears that trickled from her face. "I'm so sorry, I know you don't want me to be sad on this day. But I can't help it." The tears continued to flow as she tried to get Kyoko to settle down in her arms. "You were here for all of my firsts and it wasn't until a few months ago that I thought of all of this." She took a deep breath to try and make her voice work properly as the tears slowed their progress. "You've missed everything within the last year, the things in this last year that have defined my life and what I'm going to do with it. I know that your still watching over me and have been there with me through it all, but I just wish that once you could of held me and told me it would be all right." She choked back another sob but her sob caught as she felt something on her hand. She looked down to see Kyoko's small hand wrapped around one of her fingers while she looked upset herself.

One she was satisfied Tohru was no longer crying she started giggling and squirming about as much she could. Tohru felt her mouth curve into a smile as she looked down at her daughter. 'You were there with me all along mom, and you'll continue to be with me.' She felt the breeze once again play with her hair and whisk her daughters little poof of red and stood facing the breeze as it dried her eyes. She was standing there looking a lot happier then when they had gotten there when the others arrived. Uo showed up in Kyoko's trench coat and Hana had brought the food Tohru had packed earlier. Kyo took his place on the blanket with them as they enjoyed their unusual tradition to remember someone who was important to them all.

'Crap if I don't stop stressing myself out like this I'll transform.' Yuki stopped dead in his tracks as he though the sentence out in his head and gave a little laugh. "Baka," he chided himself before continuing on his way. He had to get back to Shigure's soon or face Kagura's wrath for making her wait. He had declined Tohru and Kyo's offer earlier to go with them to Kyoko's grave. It just didn't feel right. Yes he was Tohru's friend and now Kyoko's godfather but he felt like he would be out of place there. Kyo, Tohru and Kyo were a family now they should go. And Uo and Hana knew Kyoko and she touched them deeply, they needed to go. But him? He shook his head to clear his thoughts as he approached Shigure's and saw a peeved Kagura waiting for him on the porch.

"Yuki!" He winced, as even from there her yell was loud.

"Sorry, I thought I had more time and when I looked at my watch again it was late," he apologized as he approached her.

"Yeah well you're just lucky I didn't leave. I was waiting fifteen minutes. I could have just left when I got here and you weren't here."

"And go where? Back window shopping again," he asked teasingly.

"Why did you want me to go window shopping with Kisa? Granted she did need someone a bit feminine with her to buy certain things but she could have asked her mom."

Yuki smiled as she guessed something was up. "Because I needed something to distract you."

"Distract me," she asked looking irritated and turned her back to him. "What am I some animal?"

"No, not anymore," he said still teasing. She turned to say something to him but while she had turned her back he had snuck up behind her and as she turned he caught her lips in a searing kiss. He slowly pulled back looking down at her glazed eyes as she recovered. "So do you want to know why you were distracted?" She nodded dumbly but recovered as he took her hand and started leading her into the woods.

She felt the heat rise to her cheeks as he led her down the all too familiar path that led to 'their place.' The place where they first found each other and been with each other for the first time. The place they could both be together and the rest of the world wouldn't matter. 'Something's up, he's got something planned, but I don't know what.' With her head in la la land Kagura hadn't noticed he stopped and crashed into him bringing her back to reality.

She recovered first and gasped at what she saw in font of her. The garden was starting to bloom again but there was a whole new section that looked like it had recently been planted. A small flower garden in the corner of the cleared area, with something that caught her eye. In the middle was one white flower with a ribbon tied around it. She spun on her heels to face Yuki. "What do you have planned?"

The only reply she got from him was that same smile he continued to have plastered on his face. "I'm serious!" Even as she said that she knew she was pouting which only made him say she was cute. She sighed before approaching the suspicious flower and looking it over thoroughly and taking her time, which she knew, would make Yuki impatient. But when she turned to see that smile wiped off his face it seemed even brighter then before which annoyed her to no end. She finally pulled on the little bow, which opened the flower, and something sparkling started to make the flower tip. She held out her hand as it fell and caught it. She gasped at the small ring in her hand. The band was white gold with a large diamond that sparkled in the light filtering through the trees.

It was on her gasp that he made his way over to her and caught her hand as she spun around. He gulped as he went down on one knee but couldn't get rid of the smile on his face. "Kagura will you-" He was cut off by her mouth on his.

"Yes," she all but screamed as she kissed him again and again. He pried her face away from his for a second to see tears running down her face and a smile that made his knees feel weak. She slipped the ring onto her hand and admired it before turning her gaze back to him. "Yuki," she said in a raspy voice that made him look into her drooping eyes.

* LEMON *

"Kagura," he said in a soft voice. His lips captured hers again as her tongue licked across his lips gaining access to his mouth. The tongues intertwining and tasting everything from one another. His hands working their way up and down her curves, feeling the warm flesh beneath his hands. She scooted up not sitting in his lap as their mouths never parted for a minute. Kagura stifled a moan as his fingers rubbed over her soft nipples. Rubbing and pinching at them in soft torture until they puckered up between his fingers. She slowly kissed away from his mouth kissing him at the nape of his neck getting a groan in response. Liking this she made her way up to his ear where she took the small lobe and suckled on it hearing soft grunts and moans. Running the soft flesh between her teeth and toyed with it with her tongue.

She gasped as his hand slid down the front of her shirt and pulled her bra down to expose her soft breast. The nipple still erect as his tongue licked the tip. She groaned as she felt the warmth in her lower stomach grow and felt her underwear beginning to tick to her. His mouth covered her entire nipple as his tongue swirled around the soft flesh. She began to slowly grind her hips against his own as his slow torture on her soft mound continued. She lowered her head back to his ear and let her tongue lick its way around the soft inner folds and shuddered in pleasure as Yuki bit down on her nipple. His other hand caressing her unattended breast. He stopped, much to her protest; and removed her garments looking at her exposed nude form in all of its glory before she climbed back on his lap and undressed the upper part of him. She started undoing his pants but he stopped her and began on her breasts again.

She was going nuts as she felt his hardened member brushing against her folds through his pants and couldn't help herself as she rocked on his still unexposed hardness. She was starting to really rub against him, her wetness getting the front of his pants wet as he continued toying with her breasts and seemed to enjoy her rocking on him even if he wasn't in her. His mouth left her breast to make its way to her own ear toying with her as she had been doing just before his one hand still fondling her breast with the other found itself in the folds of her nether regions. Rubbing along her folds feeling her wetness through his pants. He let the tip of his tongue slide along the inside of her ear just as his finger found its way inside of her. It dipped in and slid up and down her slick passageway before emerging again. He pulled away from her ear to taste the juices on his finger. The very image made her even more aroused. His hand then went to her back as it began raking up and down along her spine sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She was riding him now as he began suckling on her neck again. His hardened member taunting her through his cloths as she was getting close to a release. Both of his hands now going to her breasts, his thumbs rubbing roughly over her nipples as his mouth captured hers. His mouth moving swiftly to her neck and just as he licked over the tender flesh he felt her body stiffen and felt dampness on the front of his pants. She leaned over him as the orgasm tore through her. She sat there trying to regain her breath when she felt Yuki backing up and saw him take off hid pants and finally exposed his hardened manhood.

He kneeled down next to her kissing her in the kneeling position. His hands working over her breasts. She went to sit on his lap again but he turned her body away from him. She wasn't sure what she should do until she felt him spread her legs and pulled her up on his lap, so her back was to his chest. She spread her legs wide as she came down fully on him taking him all in. She was so wet already after that first release that he began a steady pace instead of taking it slow.

His hands found her breasts that bounced with every thrust grabbing them and pulling her body down as he would thrust up to meet her. Pounding into her with force her body shook with each blow. She was grabbing onto his thighs as their two bodies continued to pull apart and smack back together with such force that she was quickly approaching another release. His mouth was back on her neck as his fingers spread and caught her nipples pinching them, as he would pull them down. She felt her body stiffen even as she tried to prolong her release and came again. Yuki continued to pound into her even as she came feeling himself getting closer as she clamped down on him. Thrusting into her tight wet body. He let go of her breasts and grabbed onto her waist bringing her down on him again and again as he felt himself spill inside of her. He held her waist against him as he panted in the afterglow of their love making before letting go and letting her fall forward. He curled up behind her holding her warm body close to his own and intertwining his hand with hers, looking down at the ring still on her hand as the both drifted to sleep.

AN: I haven't written in a long time so I hope it's not real bad and I hope you enjoyed it. I should have the epilogue up right after this and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I liked writing it. Thanks again for reading!