Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ blackouts and flashbacks ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The day after kyia had met Rununee they had gone to school only to find out that he was there too. As the teacher was talking kyia kept thinking about when her mother had signed her up for kendo and then the next year when they had found out about her being the wolf.
Flashback
 
Kyia and Hatori arrived at the Sohma main house. The found Momiji waiting for them just inside the main gates. “Is she really the wolf Har'ri?” “I don't know Momiji.” Someone else came up and said “get her to Akito.”
Akito was sitting in his room looking out at the birds when they entered. “Who's this?” he asked when he saw kyia. “I'm kyia… the wolf.” She said shyly. “She is the wolf Akito. Well then the circumstances are to be undertaken I assume?” “ yes get them started.” I'll call the last wolf to have him train her. It'll be interesting to watch her training.” Akito said with a malicious smile.
In a few hours kyia had been stripped of her animal year, been taken away by her grandfather and had been told not to tell anyone that she could turn into a wolf.
End flashback
 
 
Kyia looked up and saw that it was lunchtime and that everyone was getting his or her lunches she sighed, thinking I wish no one had ever found out about me.
She saw Kyo and the others head out to the roof to eat their lunches.
Hey kyia? You okay you look really pale….” Haru said the others looked around and noticed that indeed she was paler than normal. And just as they turned around to look at her she collapsed.
`Kyia… Wake up!!” come on kyia wake up!!” how long was I out?' she saw that Hatori was standing above her. “You've been out for about 6 hours. And I think you hit your very hard, I want to take a cat scan.” Okay…
As kyia and Hatori went to the back room to give her a cat scan, the other sat around thinking “ it's going to be really difficult if this happens again.
 
To be continued…
 
A/n camp was really fun and I came back anewed and felt great!!!