Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ fanclub girls and assements ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“You know president maybe we should follow Tohru Honda to see why she walks with the prince.” “An excellent idea number 3.” Said motoko. “Yeah we should follow her to see where she lives!!” several other girls cried out. “It is agreed we will follow her tomorrow after school!” cried motoko.
The next day after school they all waited until they saw Tohru and the others come out and start walking home. “I keep getting the feeling that we're being followed.” They heard Kyo say. “Uh-oh.” They whispered. They saw them all go down the dirt road still together thinking that they were neighbors they were amazed to see that they lived in the same house together!
Hey guys how was school! You really shouldn't be out kyia-kun with your cold!” Tohru said. “Hatori just gave me the all clear sign.” “Oh so you'll be at school tomorrow?? Yuki asked. “What? Oh no I won't be at school, I have final easements.” “Wait what's that movement?” kyia pulled her sword out and went over to investigate the movement. “HEY!” what the hell are you doing right there!” she yelled and then suddenly the fan club girls took off running at full speed. (Miss kitty stop playing with the mouse I'm trying to write a fanfic.) “Uhm kyia-san… what do you mean final easement?” “Oh it's just where I get tested to see how much I know. But the final is where it's the last time I have to go through it.” “Yes and when ever you go through one you come out bleeding so badly that I can barely get it to stop.” Hatori broke in.
 
A/n I know this chapter is really short but the next one will probably be a lot longer!! I also thought that this would be a good place to stop and not ruin anything that will happen!