Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ dreams ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey People!!! I think that this is going to be one of the final chapters so much to write in just a few chapters and oh yeah this is a dream bold means shouting
 
 
 
 
Hatori wanting to check up on her called a few weeks later kyia back to the main house. Kyo had picked the phone up when he had called and found out what happened to kyia suddenly took off upstairs and frightening Tohru stormed into Kyia's room and started to yell at her.
Akito did what? He's going to pay for that some day! Hatori wants you at the main house some time this week too! You had better go!!” (Geez isn't he the caring brother.) “Just do me a favor Kyo and get out!!”
Kyo storms out and leave yuki and kyia sitting with Anthony whom had become an annual houseguest after what happened. “He's a caring brother ain't he??” kyia said to a smiling yuki. “Yes he certainly seems able to keep his cool around you kyia. He's just worried about you.”
Yuki walks after a few moments with both of them laughing so badly that their sides were shaking. “Now before we got interrupted how did your conversation with the raven go?” “Yes it went well we discussed what would happen if this should happen again. However there were some things left unspoken. Like how you would end the curse.” Wait I'm the one to end the curse?” “No the reincarnation of the first person to be the wolf is supposed to end it. We believe you to be it…” “Great just Great.” They heard a knock on the door and saw Tohru come in the door. “Kyia I heard you talking to Anthony. Is everything going well?” “Wah. Oh yeah. Yeah Tohru I'm fine.” Here's your lunch.” Thanks.”
After lunch kyia consented herself with a match between herself and sleep.
This isn't a normal dream, is it??” “You're right kyia Sohma this isn't a normal dream. I have many things to tell you.” “Well I normally sleep for only an hour let's get started.”
“Well first off you are my reincarnation.” suddenly a woman had appeared before her looking exactly like kyia. “Second you are the one who will die to end the curse…. Akito knows naught of this. However you will die protecting the ones you love.” “This sounds like a fairy tale, miss…” “We share the same name.” “Just great.” “I will talk to you later because I believe you are about to wake up.” As soon as she had said that kyia woke up. “What the hell was that about?” she muttered. Anthony was sitting beside her again and said to her “Well did She talk to you?” “Well if you mean the first wolf then yeah she did.” “Then I suggest that you go to the family records and see what you can pull up on her.