Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ a book and more dreams ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 19
 
I'd like to thank all of those who've reviewed this story. I would also like to apologize for not updating on a regular basis.
 
God how long is this going to take?” kyia thought. “Having any luck searching for the past you monster?” said a voice. “I'm doing just fine Ren thank-you.” Kyia answered. “Hmm maybe I should look over there….” “How's it going?” Tohru said “Wah??? How'd you get here?” kyia said as she got up.
 
“Here it was funny to see you jump into the air. Oh and Yuki brought me when I asked where you were going.” “Oh…. Did he tell you I was at the family library?” “Yes he did. What are you looking for?” “Just some info on the woman who was the first wolf. I thought I'd do a research project for school about a woman from our family.” Kyia lied.
 
Both of them knew that she wasn't doing a research project. But Tohru didn't bring it up again. Tohru left a little after a half hour leaving kyia to continue a search for a book with information. At 5 o'clock Kyia finally found what she was looking for. “Yes!!” then she went to the front desk and said that she would be borrowing it.
 
She took it out of her backpack when she got home and went to her room, “Anthony I found it!” “That's nice. What does it say?”
Kyia Sohma born: September 22 1456
 
 
Kyia Sohma date of death: March 6 1476
 
Died serving family
 
That's all it doesn't even say that she was the wolf.” Kyia said after reading what the book had to say. “Maybe….. They didn't know how to deal with her.” Anthony said
“Great. Now how am I going to find this information now?” kyia said almost crying. I'm going to take a nap.” Anthony walked out of the room as kyia laid down to sleep.
It's good to see you again, Kyia. Said the voice she had heard before. What do I do to help? Is there anything I should know about you.” “Yes there is something you should know about me… I will help you find the way to destroy the curse that binds the wolf to this family.
You will find in my diary that it says that my life was in danger when I died and that the head of the family was the one who killed me. If you confront Akito I'm positive that the curse holding you will disappear. Now you will wake up and find that my journal is right beside you on your nightstand.