Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ the ending of the story ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

How ya all doing'?
Boy was I surprised that “Wolf” has reached its 23 chapter. This is so surprising! Sorry that I have updated in forever-8th grade just started for me and after Hurricane Katrina I was really worried about one of my friends who lives down near New Orleans. So I've been really busy. Well anyways enjoy chapter 23 and any flames will feed the fire for toasting marshmallows and hotdogs.
Disclaimer: well for those of you who READ these I personally think that you have an interesting habit…. I believe that everything that I have made up is a figment of my imagination and that if I were to buy the rights to fruits basket I'd give it back to miss Natsuki Takaya… So in other words I don't own diddlysquat. Oh yeah I also don't own any of the songs in this fanfic unless I made them up and they will be bold…
“Do any of you know where we're going?” kyia asked “Nope!” came the reply from all. “Okkkk.” She said thinking “god this is going to be odd. Hmm how'd that song go??? Oh yeah…. Saint Jimmy's comin up across the alleyway up on the boulevard like a zip gun on parade.” She was starting to hum and everyone around her looked thoughtfully at her.
“Well here we are. Kyia you get to go on in.” “But….” She looked at everyone and then felt Anthony nose her in the knees and she walked on in.
Now she was standing in what looked like shigure's house. “Welcome kyia said a female voice. Kyia turned around and saw that she was looking at an exact duplicate of herself. “I have waited for you for almost 500 years. I knew back then that someone like you would follow me. Now the time has come for the wolf spirit to be free.
And just by coming here you have been freed from the curse that Akito holds over you. No longer will you suffer because of him. Do you have any questions?' “Yes I do will I still be able to be around my family?” “Yes I believe you will. However you will still turn into a wolf however only at will.” She replied. “Now it is time to return you to Shigure's house. You will find that you have been asleep while they went to a week. Good-bye.
Suddenly kyia woke up. “Uhh what a nightmare.” Kyia said. She looked up and saw Hatori looking at her. “You've been asleep for about a week kyia. Do you feel alright?” “Yeah I feel just fine Hatori.” She said. “Good because Akito found out that he couldn't control you anymore he threw a tantrum.” He said back to her. She sat thinking “So it wasn't a dream.” Unaware that a pair of wolves were watching her from outside of her window. They got up quietly and walked away nowing what had happened and that it was a good thing. As they stalked into the wood surronding the house they heard kyia say “Hey is it safe for me to go do some kendo?” they didn't hear they reply come as they had gotten to far away to hear. But assumed that she would lead a good life. They knew that she would go on with her life as if nothing had happened.
The End