Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One shot series! ❯ ED and his embarrasement ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I do not own anything of FMA I do love the shows and hope they make another season…..and I hope to see the movie too. >.> Anyways here's my one shot which surprisingly doesn't have my Oc Jericho in it…O.o Is that possible?!? Yes it is. Enjoy this Yaoi of Ed and an embarrassing moment….
 
It was another normal day for Edward Elrich and Alphonse. He yawned and looked around the room with an alchemy book in hand. It was a large suite on the top floor they had rented in a hotel in Central. The room was furnished with a couch, a chair, a large table, a small kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with 2 beds. It also had some other things, a radio, some towels, and other things you would expect. “Brother…” Al said as he turned to look at Ed. Al was in that same suit of armor and Ed was still short as ever even though he was 17. “Yeah Al?” He said gently listening to the slight wind outside. “Well….are you bored brother? You don't seem to be reading as much today.” Al was right he was bored. Every day he would read his alchemy books they had from the Central Library, Second Branch, seeing Sheska still working on copying down the books that had burned down and got blown away with the wind. He always seemed to have his nose in an alchemy book trying to learn more to get everything back to normal. He smirked and waved his automail hand to him as he set down the book getting up off the couch. “I think I'll go for a walk…if you go out…just leave a note okay?” Ed said as he put on his boots, and his red coat walking out of the room quietly. Al stared at the door and then set down the book and looked outside at Ed who was walking down the street. He turned and then began picking up their notes and books stacking them on the table as he began to write a note to Ed. He then left quietly and went off to go get some things for Ed to eat when he got back got back to the hotel. “I wonder if brother would like soup…” He said to himself leaving the hotel quietly or as quietly as he possibly could in a suit of armor.
 
Ed came back to the hotel about an hour later and walked into the room. It was empty and he looked around finding the note Al had left him saying that he was going out to get some dinner for him. Ed smiled and took off his boots and coat setting them by the door as he went into the bathroom and started the shower. He took off his shirt first then his socks, and finally his skin tight leather pants which he never wore anything under since it was always uncomfortable, and it made him look much more sexy. He undid his hair from the braid and set down the tie by the sink as he slid into the shower and shivered at the water hitting his skin. It was warm just the way he liked it as he went washing his body slowly making sure to get all the areas needed. He sighed since he was still so short and the only way to tell he was 17 was the patch of blonde hair in his southern area. He washed it gently enjoying the feeling as he then went lower making sure to wash everywhere. “Why do I have to be so short…” He sighed to himself as he cut off the water and got out grabbing a towel. He began rubbing at his head as he opened the door and walked out to nothing but gasps. He blushed crimson and looked up to see Al with Roy, Sheska, Hawkeye, Havoc, Armstrong, Hughes, Winry, Fuery, Ross, Brosh, and Falman all staring at him. He was buck naked, and that made him blush more. “GAAAAAHHHHH!!!” He ran back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him gasping fro breath. Roy got a nosebleed and fell backward to which Hawkeye began to fan him with a book. Armstrong just looked away and muttered nonsense as Winry got a nose bleed with Sheska and Ross and stared at the door endlessly. Hughes began to laugh hard at what happened while Havoc grabbed his eyes and screamed that it burned and he'd never forget that. Everyone else just tried to calm things down even though they were all freaked except Al who had seen his brother naked a lot of times before. Finally everyone left and Ed came out still red faced to see Fuery standing there. “Uh..Mr..fullmetal sir…” He said softly as Ed stared at him wondering why he wasn't as freaked as the others. “What is it Fuery?” He said as he walked up and looked at him closely. Fuery blushed and stared at him from behind his glasses and then kissed Ed hard on the lips making the boy jump at the touch. Ed pulled from the kiss and gasped staring at him but got the idea right off the bat. Fuery was in love with him…and him being naked must have made his day. “Come on Fuery….let me show you a god time tonight.” He said pulling Fuery into his bedroom and shutting the door behind him locking it as he pounced his new lover. “Mr. Fullmetal…..” He smirked and put a metal finger to his lips. “Call me Ed…” He said as he kissed Fuery gently and growled gently as they went at it.
 
 
HAHA!! You never expected that did you? Well yeah I wanted to throw you all off Fuery and ed together in bed oooooo that's soooo cute. And I'm soon going to make more one shots of FMA. What do you guys think?
Roy: Why couldn't I have him!!
Hughes: Yeah why couldn't I have him too?
*Roy and Hughes start fighting over who gets ED* O.o
Jericho: I wish I was in this one…T-T