Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One shot series! ❯ Hughes...and his.....love....WHAT?!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Here is my last Fma one shot! YAY!! Wait…then that means I have to go back to my story writing….. Ah well lots more fun there. Anyways this fanfic is about Hughes. Why Hughes? Because I said so and when you see the couple youll freak yo bums off cause the story might not be what you think. O.o anyways here it is, I do not own Fma or anything close to it.
 
Hughes yawned from behind his desk and looked around. Paper work galore! It made him jump for joy, right up there with poking out his own eyes with his knives. He sighed again and watched Havoc walk by with a girl officer at his side. It was a week since he came in saying he got a new girlfriend though no one could ever believe it. He never liked her cause she seemed so guyish in front of everyone, mostly when it came to hitting on Havoc. Havoc loved it a lot and would always kiss her. Hughes stood up making a few papers fall on the floor but he didn't mind he needed a shower badly. His wife and daughter were all that but he had his thing for guys too. He would see some guys now and then in the shower but he would usually wait till they left to take his. He walked in and looked around quickly then started to strip off his outfit. He tossed everything into his locker and slid into the shower turning it on warm which he liked a lot. He sighed and looked at the ceiling when he heard something behind him. He turned and gasped seeing Armstrong there in all his muscular naked glory starting a shower. “Ah Hughes its nice to see you.” He watched Hughes go running back into the wall and gasping for breath. “God Cant you ever say you're here?” He said as Roy walked in and started his own shower making Hughes stare. “What everyone decides to take one when I do? God dam that sucks.” He said turning as he slid under the water keeping an eye on the 2 men in front of him who looked at eachother. “Well usually no one decides to take a shower at this time...but it seems I'm not the only one.” Roy said smirking as Hughes grinned. “Well maybe we should change the subject…Like to my darling Elicia! Oh she's such a bundle of love!!” Hughes began to go on about her until Armstrong came in and struck a pose with his giant biceps showing off more then anyone needed to see. “Gentleman we should change the subject to my-“ Roy cried out and covered his eyes as Hughes stared. “God keep it to yourself! No one needs to see that big ass thing waving around. I bet you could plow it through the dang wall if you wanted.” Armstrong laughed as he struck another pose making the pink sparkles reappear and sparkle more around him and his large member. “Behold what has been passed down the Armstrong line for generations!!” Roy shook his head and left as Hughes looked it over and then sighed. “Uh…you don't have a lot to work with….you know that right?” Armstrong stopped and his sparkles fell off as Roy started laughing hard and fell onto the floor as Armstrong sighed. “Well you guys dont have much to be proud of.” Hughes laughed a bit as Roy got up and got dressed after drying off. “At least we won't crush the women under us.” They all laughed since they always made fun of eachother. Finally Armstrong left and Hughes was alone to dry off and get dressed on his own. He sighed walking back to his office as he watched the people go by. He got some papers from Sheska and finally made it into his officer only to see something on his desk. He set down the papers and walked over poking it hoping it wasn't Armstrong then gasped as he was kissed roughly by a certain pair of lips. “Well Roy…I want expecting you here so early.” Mustang grinned as they began to make out on Hughes desk knocking over everything. “Yes well…after seeing his massive crotch I think I need some comfort.” They began to prominently do it on Hughes desk like wild bunnies who haven't had sex for a year. Sheska blushed and left early that day…mostly to write in her journal…about the sounds coming from Hughes office...
 
HAHAHAHA! You never saw that coming did you? You all thought id go for the Armstrong and Hughes bit huh? Its so funny but anyways. That's it for this mini series I came out with I hope you all enjoy them. Make sure to read the first and second ones if you haven't.
Armstrong: You know I do have a lot to work with…and I once crushed steel when I-
Ed: *smacks with a crowbar* WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT!!
Hughes: Shut up out there! Cant you see were trying to- *moans and cries out Roys name* O.o;;;