Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ the outrageous FMA escapade of the harebraineds and feebles ❯ meet the harebraineds and feebles ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
KAZ: This is my 2nd fanfic
I hope it's better that the first one…
^_^
I don't own any of the characters from FMA but I own
Kristine
Jeremay
Melanie
Kae and
Rhenne
 
 
CHAPTER 1 + MEET THE HAREBRAINEDS AND FEEBLES+
 
MAIN CAST (they are all in 4th year high school)
 
NAME: Kristine aka “ the computer geek”
Age: 15 y/o (I swear I'm not playing tricks okay! She looks a bit older than her age! It's because of her large eye bags, messy hair, and believe me she already has wrinkles on her forehead!)
Gender: FEMALE (I made it in all caps and bold to emphasize that she's a true GIRL.. but she kindda look like…a----er---- a man…. + I hope she wont kill me for this+ *finger's cross*)
Status: single (I have told her a lot of times to mingle with guys but she'd rather want to be with her LAPTOP!)
Traits: MOODY AND BARBARIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hobbies: surfing the net, chatting, playing online games, expert in video effects, hacking other computer system (duh! She is a master hacker and a genius Webmaster ever since she was 8 y/o!)
Kristine can never live without:
HER LAPTOP! (No need to think about it!)
 
 
NAME: Jeremay aka “ the silent genius ”
Age: 15 y/o (but… but… SHE'S SO UNFAIR! She is a lot taller for her age! Imagine, she's 5'9” tall! She's like a basketball player!)
Gender: female
Status: single (most guys are afraid of her because of her height)
Traits: well she's kind, caring, a sensible conversationalist, and sometimes mature
Hobbies: reading mystery and fiction books, surfing the net, listening to the radio and eating food! (She's fortunate because she's still not turning into a pig)
Jeremay can never live without:
FOOD!!
 
 
 
NAME: Melanie aka “the anime freak”
Age: 15 y/o
Gender: female
Status: single (her parents haven't allowed her yet to have a boyfriend)
Traits: funny and bubbly
Hobbies: surfing the net, reading manga, watching anime, collecting anime stuffs, writing fanfics, and dreaming that she's part of her favorite anime.
Melanie can never live without:
HER ANIME COLLECTION AND PORTABLE DVD PLAYER
 
 
 
NAME: Kae aka “the punk wannabe”
Age: 15 y/o (yah…yah.. I know.. She looks like 20 but she's just 15!!! *Peace*)
Gender: FEMALE?? (But I thought she's homosexual! She is a girl in the appearance but a gay in actions)
Status: single and still hunting down her prospects
Traits: sweet (when there are guys around) ROUGH AND RUDE (when there are no guys staring at her)
Hobbies: mingling with guys (that's the reason why she's pretending to like rock bands. It's her strategy to get close to them) listening to the radio, and eating food!
Kae can never live without:
BOYS AND FOODS!!!!!!!
 
 
NAME: Rhenne aka “ Miss Melodrama”* that's me*
Age: 14 y/o * clutching my fists* (yup I'm the youngest! I swear I'll smash those who disagree!)
Gender: FEMALE!!!!!
Status: ummm… I… I'm still… SINGLE!! *Sobs* FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WANTED: BOYFRIEND!
Traits: FOR THE GUYS: sweet, kind, feminine and modest
FOR ORDINARY PEEPS: moody, noisy and barbaric (when I'm mad)
A CERTIFIED DRAMA QUEEN
Hobbies: getting makeovers, surfing the net, shopping, reading romance and fiction books and eating chocolate (good thing I manage to stay in my figure)
Rhenne can never live without:
I can never… I repeat… I CAN NEVER LIVE WITHOUT MY MAKE UP KIT!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!