Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ the outrageous FMA escapade of the harebraineds and feebles ❯ monsters unleashed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Kaz doesn't own any characters from FMA except Kristine, Kae, Melanie, Jeremay, and Rhenne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Kaz: finally…. I've got a break!!!!!
I feel so exhausted because of those darn exams!!!
And now I'm finally back!!+ Looking tremendously happy+
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Chapter 4: Monsters unleashed
 
+ Central HQ+
 
“ So… finally you're both back…. Ed… Al” Roy glared. “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN????” he shouted. His eyes were flaming with intense fury. He whacked his clutched fist on his desk.
 
The one in the suit of armor tried to remain still in his seat even if he was totally frightened. Besides him was a puny boy with golden hair and eyes, “ I thought you know every step we do huh… Mustang?!” he said with an arrogant voice. “ And besides it's none of your business….” He smirked wit a grimaced face while his arms were crossed.
 
“ It's none of my business?” Roy frowned. “ If you haven't forgotten, I am your superior. That means…. I am responsible in all your actions… fullmetal!!” he squealed. “ And if I know … do you think I would still waste my breath asking about what happened to you in Hanjall!!!”
 
The moment Roy said the word “ Hanjara” , Ed suddenly quivered. His eyes were opened widely and his forehead was sweating cold. There was an obvious horrid look on his face. It seemed as though he remembered something terrible.
 
Roy stared at Ed, “ Hey, are you alright? Is there something wrong with you Ed?” he said with a slight worried tone.
 
Al, the one in the suit of armor, abruptly interrupted to cover up his brother, “ Uhm…. It was nothing colonel! Don't worry… brother's fine---” he anxiously answered.
 
“ There's no need for you to explain that to him Al… ” Ed said firmly. “ We didn't find the stone there… so we tried to look for another lead…. Is that enough…”
 
“ Without even telling me?!” Roy raised his voice a little. “ We haven't hear anything from both of you for five months!!!! It seems that you haven't changed a bit fullmetal…” he screeched. “ Is it really hard for you follow my rules?”
 
“ I'm not your dog Mustang! I maybe a state alchemist but I'm not just gonna follow your orders! We have our own mission and you know that!” Ed burst out. He was already on his feet.
 
“ Okay well then… I don't have any choice but to give both of you a punishment. Whether you like it or not I want you to check what really happened to the town this afternoon.” Roy said firmly. There was a great authoritative tone on his voice.
 
“ What!” Ed complained. “ You want us to investigate it? I'm an alchemist not an investigator or something?!”
 
“ You're complaining? You heard me…. that's an order!" Roy shouted.
 
Al interrupted, “ Colonel… could you kindly tell any background information about it?” he politely asked.
 
“ Well based on what Fuery told me, there were unidentified objects with a deafening sound just fell from the sky…. And that's what I want you to find out….”
 
+ VANZSHEY Restaurant+
 
“ That sure hit the spot!!” Jeramay was full again.
 
Hard to believe but they just ate 20 different sets of food that were served in that place. The old lady, as well as the customers, was startled. She didn't expect that they could eat almost all the food in the menu.
 
“ This place is amazing! The food is really superb!” Melanie, holding her already full tummy, smiled. “ Uhmmm… by the way madam before we almost forget, can we ask for your name?”
 
The old lady smirked, “ Of course… I'm Zherlie Carlson… My husband and I own this place so you can have whatever you want”
 
“ REALLY!!! Well thank you ma'am… uhmmm can I try this----” Renne hit Kae on her head before she could even point the dessert that she wanted.
 
“ Don't be ridiculous! You have eaten a lot!” Rhenne yelled. “ I want to apologize for her. Please spare her… she's just an insolent stupid who's crazy over food.”
 
Mrs. Carlson just laughed.
 
Kristine looked at Mrs. Carlson, “ But Mrs. Carlson, it seems that you're living alone here. Where's your husband and kids to help you?” she said worriedly. “ Don't you know that's is dangerous for you to force yourself in heavy and hard chores? You might get sick!”
 
“ My husband died a month ago…” Mrs. Carlson said coolly to show that she was alright. “ Unfortunately, we weren't blessed even a single kid.”
 
They all felt sorry especially Kristine who asked the question. “ We have no idea… we're so sorry…”
 
“ There's no need for you to apologize… it's okay…”
 
“ Hey girls! We've got a major problem! How the heck are we going to pay Mrs. Carlson?!” Rhenne whispered. “ Do you think she will accept our valuables? I'm sure our money is no good at all!”
 
“ You're right! Don't tell me we're not gonna pay for it!!! I don t really like tis! I feel like a thief or something!” Melanie blubbered.
 
Mrs. Carlson seemed to have heard their deep conversation. She decided to approach them. “ Don't worry… it's alright…. You don't have to pay for it…”
 
“ No… we cant! It's not right for us to abuse your kindness! We're going to pay I swear it!” Rhenne said with certainty.
 
“ Okay…” Mrs. Carlson said softly, “ Let see… could you do me a favor…”
 
“ Sure no problem!” Kae answered.
 
Mrs. Carlson stared at them, “Well you know that I'm living here alone. It's absolutely hard to manage this whole thing… so would you mind if you help me while you're still here?”
Jeremay's face sparkled, “ That's a great idea! We can help you here until we finish our debt….”
 
“You mean we're going to work?” it was obvious that Kristine didn't like the idea of doing a lot of chores. “ But I don't know anything about household chores!”
 
“Why… do you have any idea how we can pay for it?” Rhenne smiled sarcastically.
 
“Well I can make a free website for her restaurant!”
 
Kae's eyes +already small because she's Chinese+ even narrowed more, “ Are you insane! She doesn't need that you idiot!”
“ But Madam… could we… uhmmm… stay here…. Unfortunately we have no place to go…” Jeremay requested.
 
Mrs. Carlson just nodded as a sign that she agreed.
 
+8:00 PM+
 
Ed +looking so tired+ and Al still didn't find a single clue about what those unidentified objects.
 
“ Hey brother! Look we're in front of Mr. Vander's restaurant!” AL smirked.
 
Ed's face suddenly lightened, “ Great… what I really need… FOOD!!!!!!!!!!” he rushed inside the place.
 
“ Welcome to Vanzshey restaurant! Table for two sir?” Rhenne politely greet them wearing a warm smile.
 
Ed quickly answered, “ Of course…come on Al!” it was really obvious that he was terribly starving.
 
Al followed Ed, “ Wait for me … brother..”
 
Kae was trying to control herself… ` What the heck was that!' she was referring to Al. it was her first time to see someone on a suit of armor. ` Is this some kind of a horror thing? Where is Melanie when you need her!'
 
“ Here is the menu… s-sir…” Rhenne was quivering as she handed the menu to Ed and Al.
 
“ You don't have to give me that… uhmm… we'll you see… I'm… I'm still full…” Al lied.
 
“O-Okay…” Rhenne went to Kae who was in the counter. “ I'll leave them to you…okay. Get their orders…” she whispered. “ I'm just gonna talk to Melanie… see yah!” then she strode away.
 
“ Good evening sir!” Kae greeted. “ So can I get your order now.”
 
Ed pointed the almost half of the menu. “ And make it quick.” He commanded.
 
“ Okay” Kae tried to get hold of herself. She didn't really like how Ed ordered her even if she found him really cute.
 
+ After Ed had eaten his dinner+
 
“ Here is the bill sir.” Kae handed them the total amount of Ed's food.
 
Ed was reaching for his wallet and Al asked him, “ Brother do you think those unidentified objects are…. Not dangerous….”
 
“ I'm not really sure…. But what I don't understand is that… they just fell right from the sky! I guess they're from outer space or something…” Ed said with a convincing puzzled look.
 
“ You mean they're aliens!”
 
Ed chuckled, “ Of course not… I was just kidding Al…” he was going to give the money when he noticed the scary aura on Kae. “ Miss… Are y-you alright?”
 
Kae's eyes were blazing with rage, “ What did you say… We are aliens?” she said with a very cold tone.
 
Ed and Al moved a little farther to Kae, “ Ummm we didn't say that! We're talking about someone else…. Miss… you heard us!” Al cried.
 
BANG!!!
 
Rhenne, Kristine, Jeremay, Melanie and Mrs. Carlson rushed to check what was going on.
 
Kristine screamed, “ What the hell is going on here, Kae?!”
 
Kae just ignored Kristine, “ Yah… You're absolutely right… I heard you… but you see…” Kae paused. She glared at Ed and Al + who are both quivering+ “ My friends and I are the one you are talking about!” she smashed the table + w/ only one fist+ right in front of their faces.
 
Mrs. Carlson was so shocked, “ Kae…. I know them… they are my husbands… friends… stop attacking them would you…”
 
Kae turned around to her friends, “ I'm so sorry Mrs. Carlson… but girls… this pipsqueak and that thin can just called us…” she seemed as though she was about to cry.
 
“ Called us what…” Jeremay asked.
 
“ They called us… unidentified objects from outer space…. or in short…. ALIENS!!!” Kae had finally exploded her anger.
 
“ What!!!!” Rhenne seemed to agree with Kae, “ They… called us… ALIENS!!!” her eyes narrowed. “ How dare you!!! You don't have any right to… to humiliate us… like that…especially me!!!!” she roared. She ran towards Ed and Al who were both shivering because of fear.
 
“ We're so sorry…. Miss we didn't know that you're the one we've been looking for…” Al pleaded while running away from Kae and Rhenne. “ Please… forgive us…”
 
“ Al… all I wanted is to eat…. I never thought that this place turned in to a monster's pen after five months!!!!” Ed cried.
 
Rhenne took off her one of her shoes and throw it directly to Ed's head.
 
Ed descended right in to the floor. His face hit the floor so hard.
 
Al stopped, “ Brother are you alright?” he said worriedly.
 
Ed slowly sat holding his face, “ Ouch! That hurts!!!!” he turned around, “ What the hell… is wrong with these girls!!!!!” he squealed. “ They are more ferocious than Winry.”
 
“ You have no right to humiliate me like that!! I always spend half of my allowance just for my skin and hair care!!!” Rhenne shouted.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Kaz: hope you enjoyed it
 
TO ALL ED'S FANS: spare me…. please… + w/ matching teary eyes+