Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Two Souls Intertwined ❯ Theme 85 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haha, as I have said I am writing these purely for entertainment. I have been staring at my monitor with word open all weekend waiting for my little muses to invade my mind and create the next installment. They left me for a while but today they came back with little devil horns. This story really is just pure fun and in response to the last chapter "Match."  This will probably be the only "spoof" OOC drabble I do, so enjoy it.
 
Theme #85
 
He had been acting strange all day long, avoiding her glances, and for some reason he had an unsightly bulge in his pants. Somewhat amused by the situation, Riza decided to approach him on the subject.
 
“Colonel, may I ask why you are avoiding me today, and also why on earth do you have a roll of quarters in your pants?”
 
Roy, who has just taken a sip of coffee, began to cough and choke on the substance, Eyes watering and wide open he began to stutter, “Q- Quarters?? My God you think… What kind… Just what kind of person do you think I am!? I have done no such thing! And what an inappropriate topic on top of that!”
 
Riza just glared at him waiting for an answer. It wasn't long before he could no longer take her penetrating gaze. Sighing he decided to answer her.
 
“Ever since I found out that you keep a match hidden on you, well…” The rest of the sentence was an incoherent mumble.
 
“What was that Colonel?”
 
“I said, I want to help protect you… So I decided to keep something hidden on me that you could use.” Roy began to smile. “So I put a clip in my pants. I figured no one would second guess me, I mean I am known for being a ladies man.” The smile turned into a smug suggestive grin, leaving no doubt in Riza's mind why he was known as a ladies man.
 
Seeing the Colonel's expression and hearing his explanation, Riza looked at him flabbergasted.
 
“Sir, you do realize how stupid that is? You have live ammo in your crotch and your main line of attack and defense is fire. If those bullets get to hot they will go off…”
 
Roy's face was confused for a moment and then comprehension dawned on him.
 
“I never thought of tha- Lieutenant, why do you have that look on your face? Wait… Why are you coming this way!?”
 
Before Roy knew what hit him she pounced on him and tackled him to the floor.
 
“Why Colonel, we can't have you carrying that clip around. It's dangerous! Looks like I'll just have to remove it for you…”
 
With a devilish glint to her eyes, Riza set about her task.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for all the reviews so far… of course after this chapter you may have abandoned me. ^_~