Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ weird pairing and ooc things ❯ Hotel? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
can we say twiztid?! ok this is going to be my little drabble type thingy-bobber.(well they are probably too long to be considered drabbles but still). ok tis one is going to be about edward and....read and find out!
me: yo! pipsqeak! get your ass over here!
ed: WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT HE GETS A VERY GOOD LOOK OF YOUR BOOBS!
me:WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!
ed murmurs: hehe being short ain't that bad after all.
me: ED! *sigh* just tell the people....
ed: she doesn't own fma or i would be taller than a mutha fucker now!
****************************************************************** ********************
It was a regular day for the half auto-mailed teen. He woke up at about 9:30. The sun was shining the birds were chirping and he was in his nice hotel bed....'wait edward thought. 'I usually stay in the dorms at the military so why am I in a hotel? Maybe Al would know' "Al?" the short blonde said. No response. This got him a little worried."Alphonse" he screamed. This time there was an answer, but not the one he expected. It came from beside him, on the bed, and it wasn't that hollow, high-pitched voice, it was a-a womans voice. "Edward go back to sleep. We were up all night." woman said. Edward turned his head to where the spot on the bed telling him to go back to sleep. "Lust?!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i think the whole friken town heard him screaming as the thoughts of the previous night swarmed into to his head.
***************************************************************** ******************************
I didn't expect it to be this short. *sighs* oh well. edo pased out after he read it so yeah he wont be talking right now... yeah these "drabbles" are going to be focusing on the people who need a little more 'together' time. hehe. i've been up all night so this is what you get.review plz and read and review my other story plz!