Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ Destined Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miaka Yuki, was walking down the street she accidentally bumped into a handome young man named Sou Kishuku.
I'm sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going and--- she suddenly stopped when she faced the man she bumped into. Of course she would stop because he was handsome and good-looking as well. the man said "it's alright, i wasn't looking too" he said with a soft laugh. Miaka blushed a light pink blush, the man noticed her blush and didn't say anything at all. After a minute of silence he spoke...
By the way, my name is Sou Kishuku but you can call me Tamahome. What's yours?
Miaka replied: I'm Miaka Yuki but you can call me Miaka instead.
Tamahome smiled and said: You have a very beautiful name and face as i see.
Miaka once again blushed in embarassment and said: Th--thank you... she smiled.
by the way how old are you Miaka? He asked.
Miaka said: I'm sixteen years old, but I'm going to turn seventeen next month. And you? she asked.
I'm eighteen years old. It's getting late I should walk you to your house.
Still blushing she replied: O-okay...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Two weeks have passed since Miaka met Tamahome. Miaka said: I wonder where he lives? Miaka thought to herself.
When she was walking humming a tune (Legend of mermaid). she bumped into a man. Miaka said: Ouch that hurts! hey! watch where you're going will ya! suddenly she gasped when she saw the man's face. Yes you guessed it, it was Tamahome again.
T--Tamahome! I--I didn't know it was you, i'm sorry. she said bowing her head in apology.
Tamahome said: it's okay. i wanted to go to your house anyway.
Eh? what do you mean?
I wanted to say something to you. Tamahome said lowly.
what is it?
He then looked at Miaka in the eye. and took a deep breath and said: Miaka, will you go out with me?
EEEEHHHH??????!!! Miaka said in shock.
It's okay if you don't want to, I'm not forcing you to go with me. He said turning.
but when he was going to walk away, he felt a soft delicate hand holding his. He turned around and saw Miaka lookng on the ground blushing furiously, and she seemed nervous to reply.
After a while of silence, Miaka spoke her reply smiling and blushing. Yes... i'll go out with you.
Tamahome was happy and said: okay then, let's go. Taking her hand.
Well this is my first time to write a fanfiction on a computer. But i did made comics, three of them to be exact. Yes as you can see i can make comics, please this is my very first fanfiction so please review.