Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ First date ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well we're on the second chapter already. well i hope that you like the first chapter of my now the second chapter begins. chapter one's a bit short though.
Miaka and Tamahome walked in the park together hand in hand, both of them were very happy. but their happiness ends there and all of a sudden Miaka felt a sharp pain in her chest. she grabbed hold of Tamahome's left sleeve panting and sweating heavily.
Miaka? what's wrong? Tamahome asked.
before Miaka could reply she fell onto the ground unconcious, this only made Tamahome even more worried than ever. and he did not know what to do either, so he took Miaka back to his apartment so he could take care of her. after a while they arrived at his apartment Miaka was still unconcious and Tamahome was carrying her in his arms, then he laid her down on his bed to rest.
Miaka, please be alright... Tamahome said looking all worried himself.
He held Miaka's hand and she looked like an angel when sleeping. And after many hours of waiting for her to wake up, Tamahome felt Miaka's hand move a little. so he again waited for her to wake up fully, night already took place in tokyo and still Miaka hasn't awoken whcih made Tamahome even more worried than before.
It was 10:30 pm and finally he heard Miaka say: URHN..... whcih was a sign that she was waking up.
Miaka.... Tamahome said calmly, and still holding her hand.
Slowly Miaka began to open her eyes, and that made Tamahome very happy whe he saw those hazel green eyes open with confusion.
Tamahome..... Miaka managed to say but Tamahome spoke first, saying: It's okay Miaka, you're at my aparment.
Apartment? Miaka said.
Don't get the wrong idea Miaka, you fainted on the park and i got a little worried about you and i didn't know what to do so i took you here and decided to wait for you to wake up on your own and besides you look so peaceful while you're sleeping.
Miaka smiled and said: Thank you Tamahome...
For what? Tamahome asked.
For taking care of me while i was asleep. Miaka said with a soft giggle that made Tamahome blush furiously which was noticeable to Miaka.
Tamahome? Are you okay? you look red.
Tamahome said still blushing: huh? uhh.... no i'm all right nothing to worry about. he said smiling.
That's good. for a minute there i thought you might have a fever or something. she said sitting up.
When Miaka sat up she was shocked of Tamahome's sudden movement. He hugged her tightly and that made Miaka blush furiously than before.
T--Tamahome.....
Miaka... I love you since the first time we met. i don't know why but i feel like we were destined to be together.
Tamahome.... I love you too. she said smiling. Miaka felt that Tamahome was getting heavier, and then they fell on the bed.
Tamahome! Huh? he's asleep... oh well i bet he's tired of watching me. and she fell asleep also.
When Tamahome woke up he was shocked to see that he was all on fours on Miaka. he couldn't even move an inch. Just then Miaka woke up and saw Tamahome staring at her passionately.
Tamahome?
Just then Tamahome suddenly kissed her on the lips and that shocked Miaka.
Miaka thought to herself: Tamahome's lips are so warm and gentle... i feel like melting...i wonder if he's thinking the same? she thought, and she suddenly felt Tamahome's tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. And Miaka was enjoying the kiss she shared with the man she loved, and Tamahome was too.
A.N: that's the end of the second chapter hope you like it just like chapter one. Please enjoy! review please