Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ Where Lovers Work ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Whoa! the third chapter already? wow, i really out did myself this time. Let's begin now! YOSHI!! Ganbari Masu!
A month has passed since the night they both shared together at Tamahome's aparment. And still Miaka could not take the image of them kissing an Tamahome's bed. (Yes you guessed it, it's the month of Miaka's birthday). Oh no! i'm going to be late again just standing here. And then she ran through the street, on the other side of the street Tamahome was walking to work as well. That was the time when he saw Miaka running, he said to himself.
Miaka? Where's she going today? That's when he heard Miaka shout.
Oh! i'm late already, my boss will be so angry at me when he finds out i'm late again! Miaka said while she's running.
Sure she works because she'snot rich like Tamahome, because Tamahome works at his father's company as the vice president. And Miaka only works as a waitress at Cafe Paradox so they're totally different in lifestyle, but that didn't stop Tamahome from falling in love with Miaka. Even if she's not rich he still loves her.
I wonder where she works? he thought to himself. I'll go and see for myself. and then ran to the direction where Miaka headed.
When Miaka got to the Cafe where she works, she got there just in time. And she was relieved that she wasn't late for the very first time, all of her co-workers clapped their hands on Miaka's first day on time. Her best friend in the cafe was especially happy for her not being late. Her name was Yunoki Akiko, but she is known as Akiko to her friends. She was kind and gentle but a little bit cute and she was the best employee in the cafe too.
Congratulations Miaka, for not being late today. she said smiling while clapping her hands. Miaka said blushign in embarassment.
Hehehe... th--thank you....
All right stop your clapping and let's open the cafe, it's time already. Said their boss Mr. Ikagawa.
YES!! said the workers in unison.
they opend the cafe and the first customer to arrive is Tamahome, which made all the girls squeal and blush. Obviously because Tamahome was good-looking and handsome too. All the girls working in the cafe greeted him with smiles and blushes, apparently Miaka was busy foding napkins in the cafe kitchen. Tamahome said.
Hi, does a girl named Yuki Miaka work here?
Akiko said in reply: Yes she's in the kitchen folding napkins, you know her?
Tamahome replied: Yes i know her, she's my girlfriend.
All of the girls gasped in shock to see that Miaka has such a cute boyfirend. Tamahome broke the silence that took over.
Could you please call Miaka for me?
Akiko walked in to the kitchen and saw Miaka still folding napkins at the kitchen table, and approached her.
Hey Miaka your boyfriend's here to see you.
Boyfriend? Miaka said confused.
Yeah, go and see for yourself. said Akiko. Miaka went out the kitchen and was shocked to find Tamahome standing beside the cafe counter.
Tamahome! Miaka gasped. What are you doing here? And how'd you know that I work here?
Tamahome smiled and replied: I saw you running and heard you say that you're going to be late again. So I decides to follow you and see where you go to work.
You shouldn't have gone through so much trouble to follow me here. Miaka said.
Well I AM your BOYFRIEND after all.
Miaka was really shocked to hear Tamahome say such a thing. Because she forgot that she said yes to Tamahome the night they went on a date togehter.
Flashback:
Miaka.... will you be my girlfriend? Asked Tamahome.
Miaka replied and blushing: (nod) yes.... Tamahome....
Today:
Oh yeah, i forgot that i said yes to Tamahome when we went out together. Miaka said to herself.
Miaka? Said Tamahome. breaking the silence once again.
Uh... i'm fine. anyway where are you going to?
I'm going to work as well. Tamahome replied.
Where do you work exactly? asked Miaka.
I work in my fathere's company as the vice president of Hong-nan corporation.
Hong-nan corporation?! Isn't that the company where they publish fine mangas? (means japanese comics).
Yeah that's the one.
Miaka said: O--Okay then i have to go to work now see you later.
Well that's the end of chapter three. hope you make reviews about it, ja-nee.