Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS ❯ A SUZAKU WARRIOR???? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 4: A SUZAKU WARRIOR?
As Akari and Hotohori were trying to snap Yusuri out of shock, they heard the scream again.
“AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Some lady screamed
When Yusuri heard the scream again, he got up and started running towards the scream.
“Yusuri!” “Where are you going?” asked Akari
“Looks like we better follow him.” Said Hotohori
“Its no wonder he can't find his parents.” Said Akari “he keeps running off”
So Akari and Hotohori started chasing after Yusuri, who was running towards the scream. After 20 minuets of running, they finally came to a clearing. And what they saw was not a pretty sight.
There in the clearing was a woman being stabbed over and over with blood gushing out everywhere. Yusuri saw what was happening and started screaming.
“MOMMY! NO! Leave here alone!” yelled Yusuri.
With that Yusuri started to glow a bright red.
“Hotohori what's happening?” asked Akari
“It would seem we have found the next Suzaku warrior.” Replied Hotohori.
“But he's just a kid.” Said Akari.
“I think we better help the lady before we worry about Yusuri.” Said Hotohori.
With that Hotohori withdrew his sword and ran towards the guy who was stabbing the woman. He then slashed the guy with his sword and killed him. (AN: YOU know I had to put some fighting in it. It just wouldn't have been the same.)
As soon as the guy was killed and thrown off to the side like a piece of trash, Yusuri stopped glowing red, except now he wasn't exactly a little kid anymore. Now he was around the age of a 17 year old boy, with long ebony hair and the character for demon on his forehead. He looked at his mother lying there on the ground covered in blood. He ran to her side and held her hand.
“Mama? Wake up mama.” Said Yusuri
His mother opened her eyes and looked at her son.
“Yusuri listen to me, for I don't have much time left, you are the Suzaku warrior Tamahome. You must go with the priestess and help her find the rest of the warriors, so that Hong-Nan may once again know peace.” Said Tamahomes' mother. (AN: for throughout the rest of the story Yusuri will now be called Tamahome.)
“But mother what about you and dad?” asked Tamahome
“Your father was killed and I will soon leave this place. Please Tamahome, go with the priestess. Gather the remaining warriors so that you can live your life in peace. That is all I want for you my son.” Said his mother
“I will mother.” Said Tamahome.
“I love you Tamahome.” Said his mother
“I love you to mother.” Said Tamahome
“Know that I will always watch over you.” said his mother.
And with that Tamahomes mother breathed her last breath. Tamahome finally let the tears he had been holding back roll down his cheeks. He picked his mother up and turned to Akari and Hotohori.
“Can I bury her before we leave?” he asked
“Of course you may.” Said Akari with tears rolling freely down her cheeks as well.
“I think we should wait a couple of days before leaving. Whenever your ready to we will go back to the palace to rest for a couple of days.” Said Hotohori
With that they started heading through the clearing. After 5 minuets of walking they came upon a house.
“Is this your house?” Asked Akari.
“Yes.” Replied Tamahome. “My mother loved this house, so I wanted to bury her next to it.”
“Of course.” Said Akari.
With that Tamahome put his mother down on the ground and got a shovel and started digging. Akari and Hotohori asked if he would like some help but he said he wanted to do this on his own. When he was done digging he picked up his mother and laid her in the ground. He then went into the house and came out with some little trinkets. And laid them on top of her. He then started throwing the dirt back on top of the grave. When he was done he went in washed up and came back out.
“I'm ready now.” Tamahome said
“Alright let's head back to the palace where we can rest for a few days.” Said Hotohori
And with that they headed back out the forest and back into town where they picked up the horses they had left at a stable. Hotohori and Akari sharing a horse and Tamahome using the other one. And headed towards the palace.
Ok that's the end of chapter 4.
I know I know it's a sad and depressing chapter. I actually cried while writing this.
And I bet u didn't know Yusuri would end up being Tamahome. The only reason I didn't use Tamahomes real name is because it's a 100 years later. Why let him have the same name. But then that's just me.
There done. Now please REVIEW.
Bye, thank you for reading and please stop by again.