Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS ❯ A NEW FRIEND ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 5: A NEW FRIEND?
As soon as Tamahome (kid size) Hotohori and Akari got back to the castle, they were met by hotohoris' advisers.
“Your majesty! Your back.” Yelled the first adviser
“What is going on here? Why aren't you at your posts?” asked Hotohori
“We have a problem, your highness.” Said the first adviser
“Problem? What is the problem?” asked Hotohori.
“The Qu Dong emperor says that the peace keeper we send every year to make the contract never arrived. He says that unless you go your self to the border he will take it that you know longer want peace between them and he will then gather his army and start a war, your majesty.” Said the second advisor.
“Well did you send the peace keeper?” asked Hotohori
“Yes, your majesty.” Said the first advisor “we sent him 3 weeks ago.”
“Something must've happened to him then.” Said Hotohori “I don't wish to fight with Qu Dong, send a messenger to the border with this letter.”
“Yes, your majesty.” (A/N: man is it getting annoying to keep saying your majesty.)
As Hotohori was writing the letter, Akari was giving Tama the grand tour. Tama never being in the palace before was overwhelmed by how big it was. Upon discovering that if he was to talk loud enough his voice would echo he started screaming his questions. (A/N: remember he's back to being a little kid again.)
“HEY AKARI, BETCHA CAN'T CATCH ME!” Tama yelled.
“Tama, you get your little ass back here right now!” said Akari.
With that Tama started to run faster. As Akari ran after him, they ended up running into the courtyard.
“Tamahome get back here now!” said Akari
“Nope, not until you catch me.” Replied Tamahome.
But Tamahome wasn't paying attention to where he was running and he ran into some one.
“Oh I'm sorry.” Said Tamahome
“Its okay.” said the guy.
“Tamahome there you are. I'm very sorry sir, is he bothering you?” asked Akari
“Not at all miss.” Replied the man
“Oh! My name is Akari, Akari Tsukino.” Said Akari. “And this little brat is Tamahome.”
“It's very nice to meet you Akari, Tamahome. My name is Chikuri.” Replied Chikuri
“It's very nice to meet you Chikuri.” Replied Akari
Akari took the time to notice how majorly hot he was. With his dark black spiky hair and silver eyes. Not to mention he was really tall. He stood about 5'8.
`He's a stud' thought Akari.
“Akari, Tamahome, where are you?” asked Hotohori
“We're over here Hotohori.” Akari replied over her shoulder.
“I am afraid that I must go now.” Chikuri said “but if fate allows it we may meet again.”
And with that Chikuri ran off in the other direction.
“Akari, Tamahome, I am afraid I have some bad news.” Said Hotohori when he finally found them
“What is it?” asked Akari
“I am afraid that I must leave for the border immediately. Or Qu Dong will wage war against all of Hong Nan.” replied Hotohori
“When do you have to leave?” asked Akari
“I will leave tomorrow morning.” Hotohori said.
“Then we will go with you.” said Akari
“No! You must stay here and rest.” Said Hotohori “the Qu Dong emperor will try to have you killed if he sees you.”
“I can take care of myself.” Said Akari “besides we may find more of the Suzaku warriors on the way.”
“You would follow me even if I told you to stay here, wouldn't you?” asked Hotohori
“Yep!” stated Akari
“Fine! You can come along. Now go and rest up. We leave at sunrise.” Said Hotohori
“Yes! Come on Tamahome lets go pack some stuff for the trip!” said Akari
“Ok!” said Tamahome
END CHAPTER 5 PLEASE REVIEW.