Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Wheel Of Destiny ❯ Gakathei, the oh-I'm-so-mighty god!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wheel Of Destiny
 
Disclaimer: Suzaku Seven and Seiryuu Seven are not mine. Though the new mikos are mine.
 
 
Chapter 04
 
Early morning, after say their goodbyes to the villager, Tamahome and Kyouka set out to left the village. When they are just outside the village's gate, they hear Houjun call them.
 
“I will go with you!” Houjun said.
 
“Eh?” Kyouka and Tamahome gave him a blank look.
 
“I know something bad has happen. I'm one of the Suzaku Seven too so I think I must join you in this.” Houjun said.
 
“No.” Kyouka said firmly.
 
“Why?” Houjun asked.
 
“Remember what you said before?” Kyouka asked back. “You said that you had your own plan for your future. And then that's not including becomes a warrior. You just want to marry someone you love and be happy forever.”
 
“I know but…that's just the selfish part of me. And now I know that my duty is to protect you so…” Houjun trailed.
 
“Did Kouran know about this?” Kyouka asked.
 
“Err, no.” Houjun said.
 
“You're planning to leave her?” Kyouka asked again.
 
“I will come back and marry her as soon as I fulfill my duty.” Houjun said.
 
Kyouka then do the unthinkable. She laughs at him as if he is just joking.
 
“Are you kidding me? You want to help us? You, a warrior of Suzaku, who doesn't have power?” Kyouka mock him.
 
Houjun blushed in embarrassment.
 
“You're just going to get in my way.” Kyouka said. “You're useless! Just go back to your dear mama and your lover! We don't need you!”
 
Houjun can't take it anymore, he turn to leave. It's clear that he is hurt by what Kyouka said.
 
Tamahome watched him go. “Is it really all right to do this to him?”
 
“This is for the best. I don't want to get him killed once again, especially now that he doesn't have his power.” Kyouka said as tears streaming down her cheek. “Gomen ne, Chichiri-san…”
 
“So what do we do?” Tamahome asked.
 
Suddenly Taiitsukun appeared before them. “Found you guys finally.”
 
“SUNAKAKE BABA!” Tamahome yelled and as soon as that Taiitsukun smack him right on the head.
 
Taiitsukun said, “There is a serious matter I need to discuss with you.” With a wave of her hand, Kyouka and Tamahome disappeared…
 
&&&
 
“A new evil had awaken in the future time as a result of Seiryuu No Miko's wish.”
 
“Misaki-chan did?”
 
“She had wished to Seiryuu to open the gate between world. Inadvertently opening a hell dimension where an evil god, Gakathei was sealed. As we speak now, in the future, Gakathei has attack the four kingdom and has consume two of the four gods, resulting the chaos of the unbalance of the cosmic power.”
 
Tamahome and Kyouka exchanged a worried look.
 
Taiitsukun waved her hand and a giant mirror appeared before them showing them the land of Sairo and Hokkan in perils.
 
&&&
 
Meanwhile in the real world…
 
Misaki dropped the book to the floor.
 
“It's my fault…” Misaki whispered sadly. “Because I wish recklessly…” She started to sob.
 
She didn't notice a strange creature creep out silently to her room…
 
&&&
 
Back in the book…
 
“What should we do? I mean what do you want us to do?' Tamahome asked.
 
“You guys have to come back to the future and fast. You must team up with Seiryuu to defeat this new evil.” Taiitsukun answered.
 
“What?” Tamahome and Kyouka looks shock. “Team up with Seiryuu? Are you kidding me?”
 
“We don't have a choice now. Soon Gakathei and his armies are going to after Suzaku and Seiryuu. After that there is a chance that he is going to attack the Miko's world, no, as it is now, the gate to the miko's world still opening… You need to come back to the future, now! Seiryuu No Miko must be in danger by now!”
 
Off to Tamahome's and Kyouka's look of shock….
 
&&&
 
Future Time, Konan
 
“What took them so long?” Tasuki looks worried.
 
Hotohori sat in his throne with his queen. (Somehow I have a bad feeling…like something bad is about to happen… Tamahome, Kyouka… I pray the two of them are alright and return to us safetly…)
 
Suddenly a soldier burst in to the room. “Sire, we had trouble! A group of strange creature is attacking people!”
 
Off to Hotohori's and Tasuki's look of horror…
 
&&&
 
Taiitsukun watched. “It's now up to you guys to save the world again. Team up with Seiryuu and you, Kyouka as well as Seiryuu No Miko must summon Suzaku using Shinzaho!”
 
Kyouka nodded. She looks determined.
 
“Hurry, before Gakathei get his hand on the Shinzaho as well as Seiryuu No Miko!” Taiitsukun ordered.
 
Kyouka closed her eyes. “Suzaku-sama… Lend me your power. Allow us to return to the future once again…” A red light surrounded Kyouka and Tamahome.
 
“Good luck, my child…” Taiitsukun whispered.
 
 
Chapter 05
 
Future Time, Konan
 
The shrine of Suzaku was filled with a bright of red light as Kyouka and Tamahome returned.
 
Kyouka and Tamahome don't waste their time and quickly search Hotohori and Tasuki but they are not in the palace, apparently they were off to fight the demons that had been attacking people in town.
 
They rushed to join in fight with their fellow comrade.
 
“Hotohori! Tasuki!” Kyouka yelled.
 
Hotohori, Tasuki and a group of soldiers were trying to fend off demons' attack. They were help by Kouji and his bandits' fiend.
 
“Kyouka?” Hotohori looks surprise to see them but also relieved.
 
“Where the hell have you guys been to?” Tasuki yells.
 
Tamahome took a stance to fight the demons.
 
Hotohori pulled Kyouka to his side. He doesn't want anything bad to happen to her.
 
“It's okay, I can protect myself.” Kyouka said and she walked forward. She put her hands together as if she is praying. “Suzaku-sama… Lend me your power.” She closes her eyes and a bright light surround them as well as purifying the demons' attack.
 
Everyone watched in awe as their miko's power dismissing all the demons.
 
&&&
 
That night, Tamahome and Kyouka told Hotohori and Tasuki the origin of the demons and the new task given by taiitsukun to them.
 
“Like hell I would team up with seiryuu!” Tasuki yells.
 
“We don't have a choice.” Tamahome sighs. He looks to his miko. “What about Misaki-san? Didn't Taiitsukun say that she is in danger?”
 
“Don't worry about me…” Misaki suddenly appeared, accompanied by Suboshi.
 
“Misaki-chan!” Kyouka gasped and went to hug her. “Thank God, you're alright!”
 
“Suboshi…” Tasuki growled angrily. He moves to him ready to pick a fight.
 
“Stop!” Misaki snapped out.
 
Tasuki is taken a back but did as he is told.
 
“Why are you here?” Kyouka asked.
 
“Duh, I read the book y'know! I pretty much know what is going on around here. I was attacked in my room with the creature that attacks you guys. Suboshi here help me. I don't know how he appears to my room but he saves me and help me to get inside the book once again.” Misaki explained.
 
“Seiryuu appeared in my dream and said that Misaki-sama is in danger and transport me to her world.” Suboshi said.
 
“What about Amiboshi and Tomo?” Kyouka asked.
 
“I can't contact Tomo. As for my brother, he had loses all of his memories about us so I don't want to disturb him.” Suboshi said.
 
“But we need as much help as we can…” Tamahome said.
 
“Sire!” A soldier entered the room. “Outside, there is a wounded man insisted to see Miko-sama…”
 
Everyone exchanged an alarmed look and goes to see their visitor.
 
Tokaki, one of the Byakko warriors stood before them. He's hurt pretty bad. As soon as he saw Kyouka and the others, he fall on his knees.
 
“Tokaki-san!” Kyouka exclaimed in surprise.
 
“Master!” Tamahome jumped to help his master stand.
 
“Where are medical attendants?” Hotohori ordered.
 
“No…” Tokaki grab Tamahome's hand. “There's not much time left for me anymore…”
 
“Master…” Tamahome looks sad. “Just hang on…”
 
“Subaru is dead…” Tokaki whispered.
 
Everyone gasped.
 
“They kill her… We tried to protect shinzaho…” With a shaky hand, he gave Tamahome shinzaho of Genbu and Byakko. “Take this… Byakko…with it last power ordered me to take these to you guys… If you can correct what is wrong, if you can fix this, do it hurry before…they…attack…you…” Tokaki coughed up blood.
 
“Master…” Tamahome is in tears by now. “Master!”
 
Tokaki smile his last smile. “Subaru…?” He closes his eyes and died.
 
“No… No, no, no!” Tamahome sobs.
 
Kyouka put her hands over her mouth as tears streaming down her cheeks. Misaki put a hand over Kyouka's shoulder to comfort her.
 
 
Chapter 06
 
Mt. Taikyoku
 
Kyouka and the remaining Suzaku warriors as well as Misaki and Suboshi go to Mt. Taikyoku to summon Suzaku and Seiryuu. They decided to summon the gods there because it is the safest place they knew in which evils can't enter.
 
Nyan-nyans dressed Kyouka and Misaki in priestesses' ceremonial robes while Taiitsukun and some other Nyan-nyans were preparing the place for the summoning.
 
Kyouka and Misaki were led to the central of the Mt. Taikyoku. There, on the 4 stone pillar, are being displayed the shinzaho of Genbu (necklace), Byakko (mirror), Seiryuu (earrings) and Suzaku (ring). The four shinzaho supposedly will give both mikos extra power to summon the two gods.
 
A/N: Chichiri gave the ring to Kyouka during the star festival while the earrings were given by Nakago to Misaki. It is a suzaku-shaped ring.
 
&&&
 
Kyouka's hands tremble as she clutch her robes nervously.
 
Misaki look at her friend and flash a groggily smile. “Nervous?”
 
Kyouka nodded. “Don't you?”
 
“To tell you the truth, I am scared. I am afraid that I would be devoured by Seiryuu…again…” Misaki said as she nervously entwine her long blonde hair. “I'm not as strong willed as you, y'know…”
 
“I'm not that strong too, y'know…” Kyouka said sadly. She wishes that Chichiri were here with her. “But we don't have a choice. We have to do this. We have to fix this.”
 
“I know.” Misaki sighs. “It's all my fault that thing get messy in the first place…”
 
“It's not your fault. You were tricked by that bastard Nakago!” Kyouka said with hatred.
 
Misaki looks away. She still has feeling for Nakago like it or not.
 
“Misaki-sama, Suzaku No Miko…” Suboshi called the two out. He appeared before them, kneeling. “There is someone wish to see the both of you…”
 
Amiboshi appeared behind Suboshi.
 
Kyouka gasped. “Amiboshi!” she exclaimed happily as she rushed toward him.
 
“Kyouka-san…” Amiboshi flash her a warm and gentle smile. “I'm glad you're alright…”
 
“But not to be rude or anything but why are you here? I thought Suboshi said that you had loses all your memories of us…” Kyouka asked.
 
“Seiryuu return my memories and ordered me to join you here…” Amiboshi said. He then turns to Misaki and kneel before her. “Seiryuu No Miko-sama, this is our first meeting.”
 
“No need to be formal, Amiboshi-san.” Misaki said. “I'm glad you're here…”
 
Suboshi and Amiboshi both stand up and exchange grins.
 
“It's time.” One of the Nyan-nyan appeared before them. “Let's go to the summoning place.”
 
Misaki took Kyouka's hand for support. They exchange a nervous smile. Then they walked to the summoning place followed by the Seiryuu twins. None of them noticing that Amiboshi's eyes has turned completely black…
 
&&&
 
Kyouka and Misaki walked in all their glory, step by step, to the central of Mt. Taikyoku. There were four stone pillars around the large torch in which all the shinzaho are being displayed.
 
Hotohori, Tamahome and Tasuki were already there. They look in awe at the mikos' beautiful aura. Amiboshi and Suboshi join them in the line, encircling the large torch.
 
“Are you ready, Mikos?” Taiitsukun asked.
 
Kyouka and Misaki look at each other and nodded. They closes their eyes and started to read the incantation for the summoning.
 
“The Four Directions of the Sky
The Four Directions of the Earth
By using the way, mind, and goodness”
 
 
“Please tell the protector of the East, Seiryuu,” declared Misaki.
 
“Please tell the protector of the South, Suzaku,” declared Kyouka.
 
Suddenly black thunders are blazing in the sky. Black birds are flying over the sky.
 
Misaki gasped in fear. “What's going on? A-are we under attack?”
 
Kyouka looks around.
 
“Just continue to read the incantation!” Taiitsukun ordered. She looks really worried. The truth no place would ever be safe enough for them to summon gods. She just hopes the protection barrier that refuses evil she had cast over the mountain for years is strong enough to hold on.
 
As it appeared the black birds starting to attack the barrier, somehow they were able to make hole in the barrier.
 
All the warriors took a fighting stance and try to fend off the black birds that have managed to enter the barrier. Some were attacking the mikos.
 
Kyouka and Misaki screamed in panic.
 
“REKKA SHINEN!” Tasuki use his tessen to fend off the birds from the mikos.
 
“What's going on?” Suboshi asked. “I thought this place were protected? No evil should be able to surpass…”
 
“This is what I'm afraid of…” Taiitsukun said. “There were not enough good power here in the world to fend off evil power anymore…”
 
“Uh-oh… Guys, what is happening now?” Tamahome pointed to the sky that has slowly turn into the color of blood.
 
“I think Gakathei is on his way here…” Hotohori said.
 
“We need to hurry!” Taiitsukun yelled. She looks toward the mikos. “Repeat the incantation and don't let anything stop you guys from finishing the incantation!”
 
Kyouka and Misaki nodded.
 
“How fast do you think till Gakathei gets here?” Tasuki asked everyone.
 
Amiboshi grinned evilly. “Sooner than you think.”
 
Everyone gasped when they hear what his voice, which is not Amiboshi's voice at all.
 
Amiboshi throws a fireball at the four shinzahos, which incinerated it.
 
“NOOOO!!” Kyouka screamed in horror. She jumped to try to save whatever left of the shinzahos.
 
Taiitsukun's face turns pale at this sudden turn of events.
 
Suboshi looks shocked. “Nii-san, what did you just do?”
 
Amiboshi smirked evilly. Suddenly, his body starts to shake violently as some kind of spirit-like gets out. Amiboshi's body fell to the ground, apparently already dead. The spirit was dressed in black with a hood over his head so that we can't see his face. It starts to materialize into corporeal body.
 
It was Gakathei.
 
“Surprise…” Gakathei grinned.
 
Off to the look of horror on everyone's face…
 
 
Chapter 07
 
Gakathei smirked. “Hello, Taiitsukun, it has been a long time, hasn't it?”
 
Taiitsukun glared. “Gakathei…”
 
“I'm surprise that you didn't notice me in that body…” Gakathei pointed to the dead body of Amiboshi. “Have you gone weak after thousand years of living?'
 
Suboshi kneeled beside his twin's dead body. He is crying. He looks up and glares at Gakathei. “What did you do to my brother, you son of a bitch?”
 
Gakathei raised an eyebrow. “What do you think I do to him, boy? I just kill him and use his body to infiltrate here…” He said as if he didn't do anything wrong.
 
“You bastard!” Suboshi growled and lashed toward Gakathei.
 
Gakathei easily counterattack Suboshi and on the way wounded him.
 
Hotohori rushed toward Suboshi to check his wound. A Nyan-nyan quickly try to heal him.
 
Tamahome and Tasuki run toward Kyouka and Misaki intending to protect them from Gakathei.
 
All the Nyan-nyan chanted a spell to cast out Gakathei but it was futile. Meanwhile Gakathei has summoned his minions and there are lots of them. They all seem powerful.
 
Misaki fall to her knees. “We're screw… The shinzaho…”
 
Tasuki looks annoyed. “Get a grip! We're not losing just yet!”
 
“How we are going to defeat him now?” Misaki snapped back. “Look at that stupid oh-I'm-so-mighty god! Do you really think he will let us live? Face it, we're losing…, outnumbered, and how we can possibly last against all those armies?”
 
Tasuki looks speechless at her outburst.
 
“We still have to fight anyway.” Hotohori said. “If we're going to die here anyway, let's make them memorable…”
 
This time it is Misaki who is speechless.
 
The now -healed Suboshi sighs as he look at his twin's dead body. He looks at Hotohori. “You're right. If we have to die here, I want to die after taking as much enemies as possible.”
 
Tasuki chuckled. “Nicely said. I couldn't agree more.”
 
Tamahome smile at all his friend then look at Kyouka who had remain silent. “Kyouka?” Tamahome walked toward Kyouka who is looking at the remaining of shinzahos.
 
Kyouka didn't answer back.
 
Taiitsukun jumped up in between Gakathei and the warriors. “Get Kyouka and Misaki out of here!” she ordered.
 
Everyone is reluctant to leave Taiitsukun.
 
“What are you talking about, Sunakake Baba?” Tasuki looks annoyed. “We're going to stay to help you defeat these guys!”
 
“BAKA!” Taiitsukun looks angry. “If you died here, it will be for nothing! There's still a way!”
 
The warriors exchanged a look of confusion but Misaki seem to get Taiitsukun's message.
 
“She's right! We still have a chance!” Misaki yells. She looks at Kyouka. “Kyouka-chan, get a grip! We need you!”
 
“Hurry!” Taiitsukun ordered.
 
“Not so fast!” Gakathei raised his hand ready to stop them.
 
Taiitsukun waved her wand to counterattack Gakathei.
 
Tamahome grabbed the daze Kyouka while Tasuki grabbed Misaki as well as Hotohori and Suboshi made their way to get out only to be block by Gakathei's minions.
 
Tamahome, Hotohori and Tasuki dashed forward to attack the minions but there is so many of them while they were outnumbered.
 
To make matter worse, Taiitsukun is also wounded by one of Gakathei's attack. All the Nyan-nyan run toward her in worry. They are trying to heal her.
 
“Taiitsukun!” Hotohori looks worried.
 
“We have to get out of here!” Tamahome grab Hotohori.
 
“There is no way out!” Tasuki yells. He looks at the never-ending creatures that attack them.
 
Tamahome, Hotohori, Tasuki and Suboshi encircled their mikos to protect them from harm. The warriors realized that they are standing on a tip of ice. They are losing. Right now they have to fight for their life and the mikos.
 
Misaki tries to snap the daze-still Kyouka out of it. “Kyouka-chan! Damn it! Don't fail us now!”
 
No answer.
 
“Damn it! Kyouka! Do you want the rest of your warriors die like Chichiri?” Misaki screamed.
 
Gakathei laughs, seeing the desperate look on everyone's faces. “What's the matter? Giving up already?”
 
“What were you trying to accomplish by doing this?” Misaki asked the evil god.
 
Gakathei chuckled. “Didn't Taiitsukun here gave you a history lesson before fighting against me?”
 
“He wants to be the only god in the world and has complete control of destiny…” Taiitsukun said.
 
“Taiitsukun, don't speak. You're wounded…” Nyan-nyan said.
 
“Typical evil…” Misaki rolled her eyes. “But…we can't let you do as you wish…”
 
Gakathei looks amused. “Hoo, what are you going to do to me, girlie girl? You're powerless!”
 
“She maybe is.” Kyouka said. “But I'm not.”
 
Gakathei looks surprise.
 
Kyouka stand up as her body flashes out a red light and purify all the creatures that surround her friends.
 
Gakathei looks surprised. “This is…? Suzaku's power? But…” He grinned. “You're one of interesting girl, Suzaku No Miko. So you had used one of your wish before to get some of Suzaku's godly power, huh?”
 
Suddenly he seem to disappeared from their sight and suddenly re-appeared just right, alarmingly, near them. He easily fends off all the warriors who were encircling Kyouka and Misaki out of the way.
 
Gakathei smirked and raised his hand suspending Kyouka in mid-air and shocking her with electricity-like attack. “But that's not enough to defeat me…”
 
“Kyouka!” Tamahome, Hotohori and Tasuki run toward their miko but were cut off by another group of Gakathei's minions. They don't care. They keep slice and dice until they were able to get to Kyouka.
 
Misaki look at the contorted face of Kyouka. She quickly pushed down Gakathei.
 
Surprised, Gakathei let loose Kyouka. Kyouka falls down.
 
“How dare you!” Gakathei is angry because a mere girl pushed him down. He summons his power to kill Misaki.
 
“Misaki-sama!” Suboshi quickly jump in and shielded her from Gakathei's attack.
 
Misaki opened her eyes and surprised to see Suboshi's face. “Suboshi…?”
 
“Mi…sa…ki-sa…ma…” Suboshi tried to smile. “I lo…” He closed his eyes forever.
 
“Oh, no! No, no, no! Suboshi, no! Please! Don't die on me!” Misaki start to sob.
 
Gakathei smirked. He walked toward Misaki, intending to finish her off for once and all.
 
Tamahome, Tasuki and Hotohori jump in between Gakathei and Misaki.
 
“Let us handle him!” Hotohori said. “Kyouka, escape with Misaki-san!”
 
“What? No!” Kyouka refused.
 
“Just do as we ask, please…” Hotohori begged.
 
“But I…”
 
“Kyouka…” Misaki called out.
 
Kyouka turn toward Misaki.
 
Misaki tries to stop crying. “ Kyouka, make a wish to Suzaku, get us to the past before this all happen.” She said. “We had to stop me from making that second wish that has doomed us all.”
 
Kyouka looks surprise at her sudden proposal.
 
“It's the only way to fix this.” Misaki said.
 
“No, it's too late to do that now.” Taiitsukun appeared before the two mikos.
 
“What do you mean?” Misaki asked. “I thought…”
 
“We're losing…” Taiitsukun said. “We can't summon Seiryuu and Suzaku anymore. And Suzaku's power is weakening here…meaning Kyouka can't depend much on her power anymore.”
 
“Then what to do? Are you saying that we just stand by and let everything be consumed by that son of a bitch?” Misaki snapped.
 
“No, of course not. There is other ways, only it's dangerous. Right now the only one who had access with Suzaku is only you, Kyouka.” Taiitsukun said.
 
“What should I do?” Kyouka asked.
 
Taiitsukun summon a strange mirror. “With Suzaku's last power and mine, I'm going to send you to the alternate dimension of this world behind this mirror. You got to find a way to get the power of the Four Gods in that realm and used it to fix this realm.”
 
“How? How am I suppose to…?” Kyouka asked.
 
“No time to explain! Do you want to do it or not?” Taiitsukun asked.
 
Kyouka looks at Misaki then to the Suzaku warriors who are fighting to death. She looks at Taiitsukun. “Do it! Send us in!”
 
“Very well. Repeat the spell after me…” Taiitsukun started to chant a spell. Kyouka repeat it a few times.
 
Suddenly a white light appeared from the mirror.
 
“Pray to Suzaku, now!” Taiitsukun yells.
 
Gakathei who had been entertaining himself with the Suzaku warriors, toying them, suddenly look upset when he sees what is happening. He seems to know what Kyouka and Taiitsukun are about to do.
 
“No!” Gakathei raised his hand and a powerful blast attack all the warriors and goes through straight to Kyouka!
 
Kyouka who had just finished chanting the last spell and about to pray to Suzaku to lend her his power is shocked at the powerful blast that comes her way.
 
Taiitsukun quickly shielded Kyouka, receiving the full blast of the force. Nevertheless the blast still knock out Kyouka and it create a diagonal wound from her left breast to her right part of stomach. The blast also causes the land to crumble and Misaki fall down from the cliff…
 
 
Chapter 08
 
Kyouka loses consciousness but she heard voices.
 
“Suzaku No Miko…”
 
(Who…?)
 
“Suzaku No Miko…”
 
(Who is there?)
 
Kyouka tries to open her eyes but somehow she couldn't.
 
“Suzaku No Miko, call my power… Finish what you had started…”
 
(What…I had started…?)
 
“Hurry…before I loses all my power…”
 
Kyouka's eyes suddenly snapped open as she remembers what she has to do. “Suzaku-sama… Lend me your power. GET US ALL TO THE WORLD BEHIND THE MIRROR!!”
 
Kyouka feel a bright white and red light surround her as a vortex opened up and started to swallow her inside the mirror.
 
“No, wait! What about the other?” Kyouka yelled as she realized that she's the only one is being sucked.
 
“With my power now, I can only transport you only… Besides it's too late for them anyway…” come Suzaku's reply.
 
“No! What do you mean? You can't leave them to death there!” Kyouka protested. “It's not fair!”
 
Suzaku doesn't answer.
 
“No! No! Tamahome! Hotohori! Tasuki! Misaki-chan!” Kyouka screamed on top of her lungs.
 
The wounded Tamahome and the others slowly lift up their face to see their miko slowly fading away. They look confuse but there is understanding in their faces. They smiles solemnly.
 
“No! No! I don't want to leave them like this! No!” Kyouka struggle to get back but it was futile. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”
 
Kyouka disappeared completely. The mirror falls down to the ground. Gakathei quickly rushed to catch it but it's too late. The mirror, the only door to the AU, has been smashed into pieces.
 
“Damn it!” Gakathei cursed. “This is not over. I will find a way to get to you, Suzaku no Miko and then…I will make sure all hell break loose for you once again…”
 
&&&
 
AU of Fushigi Yuugi
 
Konan Palace.
 
"FOOD!!!!! I'm starving!!!" Miaka yelled with joy sitting at the table with the other Suzaku Seishi. She started eating not even hearing the conversation taking place between the Suzaku warriors who were excited about Tamahome's coming back and about the summoning.
 
A/N: This is take place after Miaka and the others get Tamahome back from Kutou. Tamahome is cured and they are about to summon Suzaku.
 
Suddenly they heard a blast from the shrine of Suzaku.
 
“What the hell is that?' Tasuki stand up in alarm.
 
Everyone stand up and exchange a worried glance except Tasuki and Miaka.
 
“Is it Seiryuu Warriors?” Tamahome asked.
 
“No, I don't feel their chi…” Chichiri said.
 
“Let's just check it out!” Nuriko said. “Miaka, you just stay here, ok?”
 
Miaka is gladly to obligate because she hasn't finished eating. Chiriko (Amiboshi) and Mitsukake remained with Miaka. Tasuki wants to follow but Mitsukake stop him because the man is still wounded from his fight with the hypnotized Tamahome.
 
&&&
 
Tamahome, Hotohori, Nuriko and Chichiri go to see what happen.
 
There is a commotion in the area outside the shrine. A group of soldiers carefully stand outside the shrine with sword and spar in hands.
 
“What's going on?” Hotohori asked his soldiers.
 
“We don't know, Sire. Suddenly the shrine is filled with a white and red light!” One of the soldiers reported.
 
Hotohori and the others exchanged a look. They nodded at each other with a silent compromise.
 
Tamahome and Chichiri took a step toward the shrine.
 
Suddenly a young girl appeared from inside the shrine. She has lavender eyes and long black hair. She is wearing an already torn up red robes plus blood still seeping out of her body from her wounds.
 
Everyone look alarmed.
 
The girl get out of the shrine, it almost seem like she doesn't notice the people in front of her. She walked out of the shrine. Blood drop with each step she took. She looks up to the sky above.
 
“Why? Why did you save only me? Why didn't you save the others?” The girl mumbles unclear words. She faints and falls down the stairs.
 
Chichiri quickly catches her before she falls. “She is wounded. It looks bad.”
 
Nuriko nodded. “I will call Mitsukake!” He quickly run back to the eating room.