Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ When Life Gets You Down ❯ ouch ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Life Gets You Down

"Chichiri! Look what I can do!" Tasuki yelled out to the monk who was presently sweat-dropping and had a very worried look on his face.

"Tasuki-kun no da! Please get down from there no da." Tasuki was balancing on a branch high up in a tree. He smirked at the worried monk. He slowly leaned forward and did a handstand. Chichiri gasped, fearing for the safety of his lover. "TASUKI!" The bandit sat down on the branch and glanced at Chichiri, amused.

"What's wrong koi? I'm fine. Nothing's gonna hap…." CRACK! Tasuki looked over to where the limb he was sitting on connected to the tree. "SHIT!!!!" The branch broke off and Tasuki went flying towards the ground.

Chichiri didn't have time to react. All he could do was watch as the redheaded bandit hurdled towards the ground. Chichiri shielded his eye. He didn't want to see it. THUMP! Tasuki landed onto the none too soft ground. Chichiri opened his eye just to see the limb that Tasuki had been sitting on fall squarely onto the boy's head. Klunk!

Chichiri ran as fast as he could to where his lover was currently sprawled out on the ground. "Why don't you ever listen to me no da!" he yelled as tears stared to slide down his face.

Chichiri had long ago abandoned his ever smiling mask because Tasuki had insisted that he was beautiful without it. But now, now he wished he had it so he could hide the sadness and pain on his face.

The monk leaned down and sobbed into Tasuki's chest. He was broken out of his crying when he felt a warm hand start to stroke his head. He sat up quickly and stared down into those amber eyes. Tasuki smirked up at the disheveled monk. "What's wrong Chiri? Why are you crying?" he mocked. He reached his had up to Chichiri's face and wiped the tears away from his one chocolate brown eye.

"T…T…Tasuki no da…. I was afraid that you…" Tasuki pressed a finger to Chichiri's lips to stop him.

"Don' cha know that I will never leave you. I love you too much Chiri. I never want to see you cry. I love you." Tasuki went to sit up and winced as pain wracked through his frame. "Shit…"

"Don't move Tasuki no da. You're injured. Here, I might not be a doctor but I can bandage you for now no da." Tasuki smiled and one of his fangs poked out. He nodded and lied back down so Chichiri could fix him up.

Chichiri rooted through his kasa and produced a bag that had a big red cross on it. "Ahh good no da! I found my first aid kit. Tasuki, you have to hold still so I can see what you injured no da." Tasuki sighed a yes and Chichiri started poking and pulling at Tasuki's joints and ligament.

"Oww! Damn it Chichiri that hurt!" Tasuki squealed as the monk touched the bandit's right ankle.

"I think it's broken no da." Chichiri looked at Tasuki with a sad expression on his face. "Other than a few minor bruises I see nothing really wrong no da, except for this." He pointed at Tasuki's leg.

"Fuck! I can't believe what an idiot I am. The next town isn't for a while and I won't be able to walk." Tasuki sat up and stared Chichiri in the eye. "I'm sorry. You were right Chiri."

"Don't apologize no da. You were just being you, and I can't condemn you for that no da." He stared to wrap a bandage around Tasuki's ankle, and placed to pieces of wood on either side to make a splint. Once he was satisfied that the bandit's leg wouldn't be able to move, he stood up and shoved the rest of the first aid kit back into his kasa.

"What now?" Tasuki looked over his bound leg.

"Now, I carry you no da!" Chichiri smiled and bent down in front of Tasuki. "Get on my back no da." Tasuki struggled up and finally managed to climb onto the monk's back. His leg throbbed and he gritted his teeth. He wrapped his legs around Chichiri's torso, and took special care of how much he moved his right leg. He then draped his arms over the monk's shoulders.

"You set no da?"

"Yea…. Are you sure `bout this?"

"Hai! You're not that heavy Tasuki-kun no da."

Chichiri turned his head so Tasuki could see the smile on his face. He started walking. The sun was already starting to set in the sky and they still had a ways to go to get to the next town.

Tasuki was starting to get tired and his head lolled around on Chichiri's shoulder. He leaned his head in and started to nibble at the monk's neck, murmuring as his did. He received a started exclamation from Chichiri. "Ah! Tasuki no da. You have to stop." Chichiri could feel himself start to respond to the bandits ministrations.

"Aw…. I was just having a little fun." He teased, but let his head rest once again on the monk's shoulder and this time he did fall asleep. It was nice and warm against Chichiri's body and he couldn't resist sleep anymore.

~ Gahh That's it for now…. The lemon is coming up so be prepared. Chapter two will be quite interesting I promise you. Please tell me what you think so far! Thanks! ^_~