Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ When Life Gets You Down ❯ umm... yay? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chichiri dreamed of Tasuki's accident over and over. It haunted his mind. He would have kept replaying these images if it weren't for the strong arms that wrapped themselves around his middle. His eye shot open, and he turned around to see the grin of a certain fiery haired seishi.

"Oi, Chiri… why do you look so worried?" He smiled.

"You know exactly why no da, you baka!" Chichiri swatted him.

"Well, you know…. We are here, in this nice warm building…. We only get a few rare chances like this. We usually have to do it in the forest, and the ground hurts out there… I just think we should take advantage of this…" Chichiri pressed a finger to his lips.

"Tasuki-kun…. You're hurt. You can't… you know… with a broken leg no da."

Tasuki grinned evilly. "Oh, so you think I can't…. we'll see about that!" The wounded bandit lunged himself at the monk and succeeded in pinning Chichiri under him.

"Tasuki! Stop this no da! You're gonna injure yourself even more!" Chichiri sat up and collected Tasuki in his arms. He rubbed his nose on the bandit's neck. "Let me do it no da."

Tasuki's eyes almost bulged out of his head. `Was Chichiri…. Did he actually…. No… it can't be…. Can it?' Tasuki felt strong arms lower him onto the futon below.

"Chiri…. Are you sure about this?" Tasuki stared up into that one mahogany eye. He saw determination there.

"Hai no da. I want to show you how much I care about you. I never want to be apart from you ever no da." Chichiri leaned down and placed a kiss on Tasuki's lips to emphasize his point.

This was a change from being the submissive, innocent, playful monk that Tasuki was used to, but he rather liked this change. It was kind of exciting to be the one receiving instead of giving. He leaned up at took Chichiri's lips. He deepened the kiss and added his tongue to venture out into the monk's slightly parted mouth. The kiss was very sweet. Hell, every kiss with the monk was sweet.

Chichiri slowly removed the tie to the bandit's robe that the doctor had put on him. Once Tasuki was totally naked, the monk trailed kisses all over the expanse of chest laid out in front of him. Tasuki panted and moaned. "Ahh… uhhh… Chiri… quit teasing me…" But Chichiri wanted to draw this out. He didn't want to let it end so soon.

He took one of Tasuki's nipples in his mouth and sucked on it hotly. Tasuki gasped when he moved and did the same to the other.

"Am I doing alright so far no da?" The monk was worried that he wasn't doing this right. `I hope Tasuki's not mad no da…. this is the first time that I've taken charge. I hope I'll do alright no da.

"Hell yeah Chiri! Keep going!" Tasuki pulled at the collar of Chichiri's shirt. The monk got the message, and slipped out of his clothing. Now they were both completely exposed. Nothing to hide from each other.

Tasuki leaned over and grabbed his bag that was on the floor next to them. He rooted through it for a little bit until he finally found what he wanted. He pulled it out and handed it to Chichiri. "Lotion no da?"

"Yep. It will make it easier on both of us." Tasuki smiled and laid back again as Chichiri opened the bottled and poured some out into his palm.

With a shaky hand, he slowly made his way in between Tasuki's legs. He massaged the bandit's thighs before venturing forth with his slick finger.

Tasuki muffled a scream as Chichiri's finger entered him. He hadn't felt that in a long time. It was always him doing to Chichiri, never the other way around.

The monk started moving the finger in and out, stretching Tasuki's tight hole. He soon added a second finger. He smiled when he heard more muffled moans and gasps being emitted from his lover. He rather enjoyed being in charge for a change.

Once three fingers had made their way inside of the bandit's body, he saw Tasuki reach for the bottle of lotion. He opened it and poured a good amount into his hand. He reached down and grasped Chichiri's erection and started running his hands all over it, making it slick, and making the monk gasp.

Once Tasuki removed his hands from his member, Chichiri leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "You ready no da?" An affirmative moan was heard, and so Chichiri pushed forward.

Tasuki covered his mouth to keep from yelling out. It felt so good!

Chichiri gasped at the tightness around him. It was so warm and so good! He pushed forward even more until he was all the way in to the hilt.

Both men gasped at the new feelings they were experiencing. Chichiri was too much in awe to realize that he had been in that same position for a few minutes. It was the fact that Tasuki started rocking his hips that made him snap out of the shock, and start moving.

"Uhhh…. Keep going Chiri…. Ahhh…. More… faster!!!!" Tasuki gritted his teeth, and closed his eyes tight as Chichiri started thrusting harder and faster into him.

Every time Chichiri thrust, Tasuki moved his hips back up to meet him. They were perfectly in sync. They were so overwhelmed with pleasure.

Chichiri moved his hand down and started pumping Tasuki's erection with it. The poor thing hadn't had any attention to it all night. The bandit bucked his hips harder as he felt a hand moving on him. It was too much. That sent him over the edge, and he came into his lover's hand. His inner muscles clamped down as he orgasmed.

Chichiri was sent into his own completion as the tightness increases around him. He let go and just stayed in the position he was for a few moments before pulling out of his lover.

Tasuki wrapped his arms around the monk and pulled him down onto the bed. "Shit Chiri… if I knew you were that good, I would have let ya done that to me a long time ago!"

Chichiri blushed and pulled the blankets over the two of them. "Well, I think we should get some sleep now no da. You're still injured, and your leg needs to heal."

"Fine, but Chiri…. Promise me one thing."

"What's that no da?"

"You'll keep `taking care of me' until my leg better." He smiled and his fangs poked out.

"Hai no da…." Chichiri blushed, "But go to sleep now no da…. I'm tired, that took a lot out of me no da."

Tasuki smiled again, and soon they both were asleep in each others embrace.

~ OWARI

Yay!!!! Finally done this fic! Kind of a lame ending, but it's cute, don't ya think? Anyways, please tell me what you think! I have an idea for the next story in my head, but it will take a while to write. Keep an eye out for it. ^_~ Please review!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!