Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Wherever ❯ Sleepover ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!

Chapter Four

The message light was already blinking when Miaka ran into her apartment. She pushed play and listened. "Miaka! Call me as soon as you get this message, it's shopping time!!"

Smiling to herself she dialed Minako's number. She picked up on the first ring, "Aino/ Kou residence, who is this?"

"Hi, it's Miaka!

"Miaka! Where were you?"

"Sorry I was out with Tas- I mean Genrou."

"Really? Do you know where he was last night? Kouji said he never came home!"

Miaka turned red and mumbled, "He spent the night here."

"WHAT?" Minako screamed, "You two have known each other for a day and have already had sex?"

"No no no no! We didn't do anything like that!"

"Oh, alright then," Minako said suddenly cheerful, "Tell me your address and we'll be over, kay?"

In a matter of minutes a red convertible was speeding around a corner with Rei driving. She screeched to a halt and the girls stepped out to get Miaka.

Miaka flung open the door when they knocked and handed Minako her clothes.

"Thanks. Hey, you just have to tell me about what happened last night!"

"Huh?" Rei and Usagi said together.

Miaka blushed and admitted reluctantly that Genrou had spent the night. That of course sparked dozens of questions among the group.

"You used protection right?"

"What was it like?"

"Oh how sweet!"

"Are you two in love?"

"Hold on!" Miaka shouted, "Nothing to do with sex happened and yes we are very much in love!"

"So what happened?" Minako questioned.

"Nothing really. We fell asleep almost immediately."

"Nothing at all?" Rei inquired.

"We cuddled I guess."

"How sweet!" they all exclaimed at once.

"Can we go shopping now?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They arrived at a store that had flashing lights that said Rebel above the door. "We're going to dress you like a glam/ punk girl Miaka," Usagi told her.

"Um, alright."

When they entered Rei went to the tops, Minako to the pants and accessories, and Usagi to the skirts and shoes. Miaka was commanded to stay put as they looked.

Feeling bored, Miaka looked at the accessories when Minako wasn't looking. A fake ruby bird caught her attention so she bought that and a silver cross necklace. Then she went back to where she was supposed to be standing. Five minutes later, the three showed up with piles of clothes.

Miaka tried them on and they decided to get all of them. "Ryuen's rich. He pays for the clothes and shoes we wear at work," Usagi explained as she handed over three hundred dollars.

When they were driving home, the topic was Miaka and Genrou again.

"What's it like to fall in love?" Usagi asked shyly.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Well yes, but I don't really love Mamo-chan, and I don't want to break up with him."

"Oh falling in love is like, I don't know, it's like hot chocolate? It makes you feel warm, comfy, and nice.

"That was very poetic Miaka. And I think you two make a very cute couple." Usagi sighed and stared out the window feeling sad all of a sudden.

"Hey no time for depression, beside I got an idea!" Minako exclaimed, "We should have a sleepover tonight!"

"I'm in!" Miaka agreed.

"Me too, it can be at my place," Rei added. They all glanced over at Usagi who smiled at them.

"I'll come too of course.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wearing a short leather skirt, sparkly silver heels, and a black halter-top, Miaka stepped on the counter to dance. She could feel Kishuku's eyes on her the whole time, which made her shudder. When she hopped down he commented, "You're pretty good at dancing."

"Thanks."

He tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and asked, "What about that movie?"

`Okay Miaka, what are you going to do? It's just a movie, so it's perfectly innocent. Plus if you keep making up excuses, he'll become suspicious.' "How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"Alright." He went back to making drinks and Miaka sighed in relief. She went to dancing for a bit until Ryuen called for her.

"Miaka?"

"Yes?"

"Forgive me for asking, but is something going on between you and Genrou?"

She grabbed his elbow, led him away, and hissed, "How did you find out?"

"I could tell by the way you looked at him last night. With love and adoration, it was sort of sweet you know?"

"Yeah, we love each other a lot. Pleas don't tell Kishuku Ryu-chan."

"Don't worry I won't."

"Thank you so much!" Miaka said before walking off to dance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When they arrived at Rei's condo, Rei immediately called Kouji. The other three sat in a circle in the living room chatting.

"Hey Miaka!" Rei yelled.

"Hmm?"

"Want to talk to Genrou?"

"Hell yeah!" Miaka got up and took the phone from Rei's outstretched hand. "Tas-chan?"

"Yo Miaka. What are ya up t'?"

"We're having a sleepover party!"

He laughed and teased, "Can me an' Kouji come?"

"Hold on, I'll ask!" Miaka replied very serious.

"Hey wait-" Miaka had already set down the phone and was running to the living room.

"Rei-chan, can we have them spend the night?"

"Sure, I don't mind," Rei answered.

Miaka picked up the phone and squealed, "She said you can!"

"I was jokin'."

"Oh. Can you come over anyways?"

"I dunno."

"You're so sweet, thanks! See you in a bit, love you!"

"Hey!"

Miaka clicked off the phone and grinned to herself. "Are they going to?" Minako asked.

"Yeah, they better!"

"Rei can I have Yaten over too?" Minako pouted.

"Fine." Miaka tossed the phone over to her and sat down next to Usagi. The blonde was looking down at the floor so Miaka nudged Rei. She whispered to Minako, "Tell him to bring Seiya with him!"

Minako nodded and whispered into the phone. `Seiya?' Miaka though, `Wasn't he the guy flirting with Usagi last night?'

Minako put down the phone and said, "Guess what?"

"What?"

"Yaten's going to bring Seiya with him!"

Usagi blushed and mumbled, "How nice and convenient."

Rei then excused herself to change. She came back with her black hair cascading around her, and a very short nightgown under a floor length silk robe. "Kouji won't be able to resist me now! By the way do you guys want some pajamas?

Miaka wore a light blue tank top and matching shorts. Minako wore a short black nightgown with long sleeves with fur on the end and on the square neck. Usagi wore a floor length white night gown with spaghetti straps and a low v-neck.

"We look hot!" Minako cried as they posed in front of the mirror, all of them with their hair down. They nodded and waited for the guys to show up.

First came Yaten and Seiya who stared at them when they opened the door. Minako grabbed Yaten's hand, winked at Seiya while pointing at Usagi, and disappeared.

"You look cute," Seiya told Usagi. She blushed and thanked him. Soon the two were talking in the living room leaving Rei and Miaka waiting.

A knock on the door sounded and the two girls pulled it open to reveal Tasuki and Kouji. They stared at them for a moment before coming in.

Tasuki picked Miaka up and kissed her before setting her back down. She giggled and swatted at his head playfully. They took a seat on the couch with Miaka in his lap.

The group talked for a while. Usagi and Seiya fell asleep first leaning on each other. Next were Minako and Yaten, then Rei and Kouji.

Miaka's voice was husky with sleep when she asked, "Do you love me Tas-chan?"

"Of course I do stupid."

"That's good." Miaka fell asleep.