Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Wherever ❯ Memories ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!

Warning: More sappiness!

Chapter Three

When they reached Miaka's apartment building, Genrou went to leave after they kissed goodbye. Her arm shot out and grabbed his as she yelled, "Wait!"

He faced her. "Yeah?"

"Um, would you um, like to um, stay with me tonight?" she mumbled looking at the ground.

Genrou's eyes widened and a blush stained his cheeks as he stammered, "I'm not sure if that's a good idea Miaka."

"No idiot! Not like THAT kind of staying with me! I've only been on my own for a week, and I don't know, it makes me nervous."

He laughed and patted the top of her head. "No problem if that's why." So they headed up to his room.

Miaka flicked on the lights when she entered and disappeared into a room. When she came back out, she was wearing flannel pants and a sweatshirt to her knees.

Trying to be daring, she walked over to him and tugged on the belt loops of his jeans. "You can take them off if you want," she whispered seductively.

"I thought-"

Miaka giggled, "Not that reason ya pervert! I don't want you to be uncomfortable, besides, not much can happen when I'm wearing this." She tugged on the loops again and ordered, "Now off! And I'm not taking no for an answer!"

Genrou grumbled to himself and turned beet red as he undressed, plus it didn't help that she was watching him intently. "Nice boxers," Miaka commented him, which made him go red again. She led him to the bedroom and pushed him on the bed.

`Okay then,' she thought to herself, `when sharing a bed with Tasuki, what do you do?' For a moment she stared at him, lost in thought.

"You all right?" he finally asked. In reply, Miaka practically jumped in beside him. She flung her arm across his chest and snuggled close to him. Genrou wrapped his arm around her shoulder and stroked her hair until they both fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When she woke at ten thirty he was still asleep. `Still does that?' Miaka thought to herself, `Guess I'm going to have to wake him up!'

She climbed on top of him and whispered, "Wake up Gen-chan!" He still snored. `Damn he's still hard to wake up!' In a burst of brilliance she leaned over and bit his lip.

Genrou rolled over and Miaka was stuck beneath him. She did it again and finally got a good reaction.

"Aaah! The fuckin' chickens are gonna eat me! Rekka Shinen! Mmm roast chicken."

Her breath stopped short and she yelled frantically, "Wake up, wake up!!"

His eyes snapped open. "What's wrong?"

"What did you say before?" Miaka demanded.

"Huh?"

"You yelled Rekka Shinen! Do you remember?"

"What're you talking about Miaka?"

"Never mind damn it!" Her eyes brimmed with teats and she shut them so he wouldn't see her cry.

"Shit, don't cry! Talk to me, tell me what's wrong!" Genrou frantically said.

"Fine! When I was fifteen, my friend and I were transported into a book, and I ended up saving the world. Not just me though. You were there, Kouji, Kishuku, and Ryuen were there. Kishuku known as Tamahome then was my boyfriend! But you were Tasuki and that's why I called you that when we first met."

He stared at her and said slowly, "I have no idea what you're talking about. You and Kishuku used to go out?"

Miaka growled in frustration and pushed him off her. "I have to go get something." She stumbled over to the walk in closet and went to a shelf where a large diamond fan rested beside a pair of bracelets. Grabbing that and a pair of old shoes, Miaka went back into the bedroom.

She handed him the fan and held the shoes straight out to the side. "Point the fan exactly at the shoes and yell Rekka Shinen."

"I dunno Miaka."

"Just do it!" Miaka screamed.

"Rekka Shinen!!" The shoes burst into flame and Genrou promptly fainted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miaka smacked his cheeks a few times before Genrou finally woke. He reached up his hand to stroke her face and mumbled, "Miaka? Priestess?"

She smiled widely, jumped on him, and covered his face in kisses. "Tas-chan!!"

Tasuki wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hungrily in fear that Tamahome would show up and take her away. "Miaka, I love you so much, please stay with me!" A few tears leaked out of his eyes and fell on to her lips.

"Forever!" she whispered, crying from happiness. Both of them stayed there for a long time until Miaka wiped the tears from her eyes. "Hey Tas-chan?"

"Hmm?"

Miaka's stomach growled. "Can we get something to eat?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tasuki stared at the mountain of food before his priestess and shook his head slowly. "Hey Miaka?"

He had to wait a minute before he even got a muffled yeah because of her eating.

"How did you know where we were?" Again, he had to wait for her to eat yet another cheeseburger.

"It was easy!" Miaka pulled out the mirror she had gotten in Konan when she was first searching for her seishi. "I got detailed maps of every country of the world and passed this over them. The mirror showed all of your symbols except Mitsukake's when it passed over this small town. He is in a city several towns over working as a doctor I presume since a large hospital is there."

He stared at her for a moment and merely commented, "Shit! Yer pretty smart!" His accent was already coming back, which made Miaka smile.

"So next on out list is to bring back Nuriko and Tamahome's memories since we know where they are."

"Alrigh'. Didn't ya hate t' go shoppin' with Minako or sumthin'?"

"Oh yeah! I have to call the girls! Sorry Tas-chan, but I got to go!" Miaka gave him a quick peck on the cheek and sprinted out the door.