G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Vision Quest. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their Characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
“Earth has been saved”…
 
A man said, with a small smile. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a light pink fancy shirt with scarlet/red pants. He's Stalker our narrator that likes to appear out of nowhere at the beginning of our story…
 
He continues to say…
 
“It has been one week since the defeat of the Dark Gundam… “Everything seems to be in a state of peace and harmony, at least for the time-being”… Stalker assumed in a positive tone of voice, as he continues to narrate our breathtaking story…
 
“Domon and Rain are together, as promised”… Together Forever”… “But sadly, their new-founded happiness will soon face a new challenging treat”… Stalker stated sadly.
 
Will there be another Gundam fight Tournament”…?! “Will, the people of Earth accept their Planet as the battlefield”…? “How will the Space-colonies negotiate peace”…? Stalker added, as he made his point of view take notice
 
“Interesting, eh”…? Stalker concluded.
 
 
“WELL NOW”!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!!
 
 
“ALL SET”!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter One: Vision Quest
 
 
“Domon”!! Dr. Kasshu shouted-out with pure happiness in his voice, as he held his son Domon in a strong warmhearted embrace.
 
“Father”…?! Domon said with shock, as he contentedly drifts forward in one motion.
 
“Son…I'm so happy to see you again … It's been so long”…! Dr. Kasshu said in an undertone voice that only his son could hear…
 
“Ohh Dad… I missed you so much”… Domon whispered.
 
“Thank heavens that you're alright”…! “You can't imagine how helpless and worried I felt at the time”…! Dr. Kasshu alleged apprehensively.
 
“Look at you…You've grown up”…! “I don't see a shy little boy anymore… But a heroic man”…! “I'm very proud of you”…! Dr. Kasshu added with pride.
 
“Oh Father…! Domon muttered, losing the ability to hold back his grief-stricken emotions.
 
“What's wrong”…?! Dr. Kasshu inquired with a concerned look on his face.
 
“Kyoji was my brother”… “Deep down I feel this pinning remorse and responsibility for his death”…! “I'm very sorry”… The young fighter alleged, closing tightly his chocolate/brown spheres from harsh reality.
 
“Domon look at me”… “It had to be done”…! The wise Doctor stated with strong empathy.
 
“Huh”…?! Domon mumbled.
 
“Kyoji's life had ended long before”…! Dr. Kasshu believed, as he slightly turns around and looks through the small window with an anguish look on his face.
 
“I don't understand”? Domon inquired with a puzzled look.
 
“The Dark Gundam's ability of “Self-recovery” revived you're brother's poor souls over and over again”… “It was indeed a curse”…! “It wasn't you're fault son, but mines”... The prudent scientist admitted.
 
“Oh Dad”… Domon garbled, as a single tear ran down his scar-crossed cheek.
 
“My ambitions have cost me a great deal”… “My family”… Dr. Kasshu whispered in a heartbreaking tone of voice.
 
“Dad, I could never blame you for what has happen”… “The Ultimate Gundam you built was made for the soul purpose to revive Earth to its natural state”…! “You're intentions were meant for good”…! “However, they were others that had different plans”…! The young fighter acknowledged truthfully.
 
“Hm”… Dr. Kasshu murmured.
 
Urube Ishikawa was a mad-man that wanted world domination and power… Plus, Dr. Mikamura was also in for the glory, he was so selfish and reckless that he even use Rain for his evil plan”…Domon alleged, as he curled-up his hands into solid fists, feeling resentment flow within him…
 
Falling back into memory, the young Samurai remembers clearly, how his beloved was captivated in the Dark Gundam's cryogenic chamber, never forgetting the harassing treatment she had to undergo by Urube's filthy touch and distressing closeness which made his blood boil furiously…
 
“But then, out of nowhere my friends “The Shuffle Alliance” gave me all the help I needed, and together we made our assault against the Dark Gundam...! Therefore, I was prepared to do whatever it took because I wasn't going to stand-down and leave behind the one woman I've always loved… “Rain”… Domon stated with admiration.
 
“Poor Rain… She must have felted devastated when she learned the hard truth about her father's own involvement in this scam”…How could Mikamura do this to his only daughter”…?! Dr. Kasshu thought with somber disappointment.
 
“We truly live in difficult times”... “Therefore, I must leave you once again”… Dr. Kasshu alleged in a distressing tone of voice.
 
“What”…?! “But, why”?! I don't understand, Dad?! Domon inquired with misbelieve.
 
“Believe it or not… There's a growing crisis in our hands”…! “The people here on Earth are against the Space-Colonies”…! “And, there have been many reports of riots lately which can lead us to even more destruction and war”… Dr. Kasshu stated-out in a firm tone of voice.
 
“You're absolutely right, we need to end all of this madness, before it's too late for our Planet”… The “King of Hearts” added, remembering his Master's raw assumption…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
What good are the Gundam fight tournaments if it leads to all this destruction?! “What deference does it make?! It's all a game to them”…! Master Asia alleged with deep throbbing sorrow, as his dark orbs went wide with hurt and guilt.
 
“I'm so ashamed of myself…I don't deserve to be called “The King of Hearts”… The Undefeated Master concluded with sad emphasis.
 
The only thing that remained was atearful memoryofa Master's broken soul”…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“Master was right all along that it would come to this”…!! Domon recalled with a tone of sadness”.
 
“True…But, there is one thing I do know for a fact”…! Dr. Kasshu exclaimed, as he cocked an eyebrow with self-assurance.
 
“Huh”…? Domon muttered.
 
“Master Asia couldn't have selected anyone better than you to up-hold the title of “The King of Hearts”… The optimistic scientist believed with high pride in his voice.
 
“Thanks Dad”… Domon replied in a gracious way.
 
“Besides, It's suits you very well… And like every King there is to be a Queen, eh”…?!
 
Domon's whole face was instantly shading a deep red because he was quite embarrassed by his Father's true assumption…
 
“How's Rain doing”…? “Is she…Okay”? The sensible Doctor inquired in a polite manner.
 
“She's a little shaken-up”… “But, the doctor has agreed to let her go home today”… Domon said with a lopsided smile.
 
“That's good news to hear”…! The wise Doctor said in a positive tone of voice.
 
Domon's dark russet/brown orbs were filled with flickering tears of satisfaction, as he saw his Father smile with great gratification…
 
“Whoa… Look at the time...I must be going or I'll be late for my flight”…! Dr. Kasshu alleged, as he looked down at his beeping digital watch and saw that it was precisely 2:00 PM…
 
“Where are you exactly going, Dad? Domon inquired with curiosity.
 
“I will meet with Commissioner Karato in Neo Japan”… The intelligent Doctor responded with high hopes.
 
“Hm”… The young male mumbled.
 
“You and Rain take care…Alright”? Dr. Kasshu whispered.
 
“I will Father.” Domon added in a undertone voice.
 
Domon's dark coffee/brown eyes narrowed, as he waved goodbye and saw his Father's figure disappear from the hospital's district grounds…
 
Within minutes, the young Gundam fighter became slightly irritated by the infirmary surroundings because what seems to be 25 min. of wait, suddenly felt like if he was waiting there for two long boring hours…
 
He got up from his chair and walks towards the window that was located in the main corridor, as he gives-out a sign of anguish....
 
“Waiting here is far worse than undergoing Master's training”...“Just ten more minutes, if she doesn't show up… I'll go and look for Rain myself”… Domon thought, as he stood silently in the hallway…
 
“I've never felted this disturb before”… “Why do I feel so anxious”…? The young Samurai assumed in deep meditation, as his thoughts continue to wonder off towards his much-loved Angel… Rain
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
Hey, Domon Rain whispered.
 
Huh…? Domon muttered.
 
If you win; the Gundam fight tournament It will be over and there won't be a real reason for us to be together like this Our small reunion will just become a small memory of the past that will disappear into thin air Rain supposed, in a slight tone of sadness.
 
HmThe dark-headed fighter mumbled.
 
Rain's aqua/blue pools were filled with deep melancholy, as she kept her own personal thoughts to herself…
 
“Don't be silly, Rain”…Domon alleged with a small grin on his fine-looking features, as he continues to observe up- closely his dull sword.
 
 
The Camp-Fire burn fiercelythrough-out the darkness and no more words weresaidduring that faithful night
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
The nightmare of the Dark Gundam is finally over because of our strong”… “Love”… He thought likewise.
 
But, I wonder what's taking so long… Domon alleged impulsively, glaring at the clock that was located in a nearby lobby…
 
 
The strongfighter from Neo Japanbegan to twiddle with his thumbsdesperately; irritated by the time-consuming wait he had to somewhatendurepatiently…
 
 
I hope you liked my first chapter… Let me know what you think…Okay? Thanks for reading… Take care!
 
Sincerely: Namaida.