G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ The woman I love. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their Characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
“A different twist and fate awaits”
 
 
A man said in a serious tone of voice. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a light pink fancy shirt with ruby/red pants. He's Stalker our narrator that appears out of nowhere.
 
He continues to say:
 
 
“There's trouble brewing between the Space-Colonies and Earth.”
 
 
“Problems to be solved”…“Questions to be answer
 
 
“Feelings sorted out “Important decisions”…
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!! “ALL SET”!!
 
 
“READY”!! GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter two: The Woman I Love.
 
 
“What's taking so long”?! “I can't wait any longer”…! Domon said in deep thought, pacing around the room impatiently.
 
He started to walk towards the hallway to find his Girlfriend when he heard his name being called-out…
 
“Domon”…! A familiar feminine voice shouted-out.
 
“Allenby”…? Domon baffled, as he arch an eyebrow attentively.
 
She swiftly runs towards the handsome Samurai with sparkles in her emerald/green orbs and embraces him with adoring affection …
 
“Oh Domon… It's good to see you again”…! Allenby admitted with a big smile on her face.
 
“What you're doing here”..? Domon inquired with curiosity…
 
“Well… I wanted to see how you guys were doing…? Allenby made-up, suppressing deeply the real reason of her visit.
 
“Hmm”… He murmured, as his thoughts drifted away from reality…
 
“Soo… What's up”…? The young teenaged-girl inquired, trying to break the tongue-tied mood that was between them…
 
The Japanese warrior was staring out the window with deep emphasis, ignoring completely her sassy attempts to make conversation… After a long pause of silence, he finally answers in return… “I'm waiting for Rain”…
 
“Ohh”… She simply whispered.
 
Allenby hurriedly turns around with disappointment, as the tears began to stream-down her delicate pale face… She fought the urge to sob more profoundly, remembering clearly her yielding mistake on that dreadful dark day…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
“There's no way I can win”…! “There's just no way”…! Domon assumed in a defeated tone of voice, as he continued to stare towards his ice-statue beloved Rain
 
Hey, Domon…You can't give up”…! “I have a bullet prove spell that will open the door to Rain's heart”... “All you have to say is …I love you”…! Allenby alleged sympathetically.
 
Huh…? Domon mumbled, as his dark chocolate/brown eyes went wide with revelation.
 
Have you ever once said that to Rain…? The young girl pointed-out.
 
“No”… He burbled in response.
 
The teenaged girl was intently looking at him with deep sympathy, as a twinkle of sadness slightly appeared within her jade/green pools.
 
Then, she finally encourages him and says…“Go after her or else I'll never fall out of love With you Allenby alleged sadly, as she wipes away her overflowing tears.
 
“Oh Allenby”… Domon said with empathy.
 
“Hurry up now”!! The young female tipped-off.
 
“Thanks Allenby”… Domon answered back gratefully.
 
 
The young Sweden girl realized that her heart will always cherish the unbreakable bond of TrueLove< /b>
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“Oh Domon”… Allenby whispered, as she sniffle her nose softly…
 
“Allenby, what's wrong”…? Domon inquired, as the facts became more obvious to him…
 
The attractive Sweden girl strides up-closely to him and simply cups his good-looking tan face into her small hands. She gazes momentarily into his steep russet/brown eyes, as she absorbedly closes the gap that was between them for a deep passionate kiss…
 
Domon's eyes went wide with shock, as he saw her perky lips move forward in slow motion…
 
“This is going way too fast”…! He thought quickly.
 
Before she even got the chance to kiss Domon on his plump lips, he swiftly pulls her hands down from his face and slightly backs away a few steps… She instantly realizes that his true love will be always …Rain Mikamura
 
“Oh Domon”… The young female whispered in a soft gloomy voice.
 
“If only you can give me a chance”... I'll show you that I can make you happy too”… She continues to say with heartbreaking tears flowing harder down her smooth cheeks.
 
“Allenby”… Domon whispered.
 
“Huh”…? Allenby mutters softly...
 
“We kinda need to talk and sort thing out”… Domon alleged in a caring tone of voice.
 
“I'm sorry if I upset you”… She interrupted swiftly.
 
“Please hear me out”… “I truly wish that these things can be said differently, but you need to understand that I can't see you no more than a friend”…He said solemnly.
 
“Oh Domon”… The teenage female whispered, as her glinting jade/green orbs were brimming with heartrending tears.
 
“I do know that one day you'll find the perfect Mr. Right for you… And, he'd better treat you right or else I'll have to beat him up”… Domon said with a small smile.
 
“Hmm”… Allenby mumbled with a small lopsided grin in return.
 
“Friends”… Domon assumed with a wink.
 
“Uh-hum... Friends”… She answered with a forced a smile.
 
“I'll always treasure your friendship forever”.... “I guess, that only time can heal the wound that's in my lonesome heart”… She thought deeply.
 
“Will you be okay”…? Domon ask over with concern.
 
“Don't worry about me, I'll be fine”…! Allenby alleged in a gloomy tone of voice.
 
“See ya around… Alright”…? He said optimistically, knowing that she was probably hurt from the sincere truth…
 
“Good-bye, Domon”… The young female whispered, as she slowly turns around and leaves the Hospital's grounds with a tear-jerking agenda.
 
“The King of Hearts” was about to leave the waiting room, when he heard another familiar a cheery voice calling-out to him…
 
“Heyyy, Bro wait up”!! Sai Saici shriek, as he jumped around with a big joyful grin on his face.
 
“What's the rush Japan…Slow down and enjoy life well ya”…?! Chibodee alleged with excitement, as he appeared into the waiting room with a small smirk on his face.
 
“So, where's mademoiselle Rain”? George de' Sand inquired in a proud manner, as he greeted properly his friend with a polite handshake.
 
“Yeah Bro”… “Is sis…Okay”? Sai Saici added with concern.
 
“The doctor said… That she's fine and that she'll be out in no time. Domon believed, as he kept his cool in tact.
 
“It's good to hear that the pretty lady is doin, okay”… Chibodee said with a small grin, signaling the Japanese fighter his go- green approval with two thumbs-up.
 
Domon gave the American fighter, the glare of death at what he just assumed because Rain was for his eyes only…
 
“Hey Japan, I was only kidding”…! “Geez, no need to get all worked-up, ya know”!! Chibodee assumed nervously with his surrendering hands up in the air…
 
“You should lighten up”…! The American fighter recommend with beads of sweat all over his forehead.
 
Everyone in the group including Domon, started to laugh at Chibodee's comical pose…
 
“Well, well… Is it isn't Domon Kasshu”…! Nastasha interrupted in a playful serious tone of voice, as she appeared into the room with Argo Gulski…
 
Argo only greeted with a proud nod, as he observed everyone quietly…
 
“Wow guys… I can't believe that you're all here”…!! Domon stated with deep admiration in his voice.
 
“What are friends for, Bro”! Sai Saici said with a big smile.
 
“Even if we all come from different nations our objectives are still the same!” Argo alleged in a brusque tone of voice.
 
Everyone in the room was surprise to hear him speak because the colossal Russian fighter was usually silent during most conversations.
 
“Indeed, I must say we all have come a long way”… George said properly.
 
“Geez, we almost screw the Planet with our differences and politics”… Chibodee added with concern.
 
“And, that's one of the main reasons why my Father has left to Neo Japan”… Domon stated-out seriously.
 
“Interesting”… Nastasha murmured, taking off her glasses.
 
“He wants to persuade the Commissioner for a more diplomatic solution'…Domon said with high hope.
 
“Heyyy, someone's missing from our group”... Chibodee exclaims, referring to Allenby Breadsley.
 
“Allenby came for a short visit and left earlier”... Domon alleged quickly, trying to change the subject.
 
“Hm…I didn't know”… Nastasha responded with a mocking hunch.
 
 
Meanwhile in Rain's room…
 
 
“What's the meaning of this”…?! Rain said nervously.
 
“We are here order by the Government of Neo Japan to bring you back to the Space- colony at once”… The Superior Officer said with an evil grin on his face, as he pointed a handgun towards her direction.
 
“Whatt”…! The young brunette exclaimed with trepidation.
 
“Do not resist, unless you want to experience some severe punishment”…! The Officer alleged, showing no signs of empathy or second thoughts.
 
“Please, nooo… Domon”…!! Rain cries desperately, as she contemplates on her life and compares herself to a lonesome white dove that's lock away in a silver-plated cage with no means of escape…
 
 
Opps!! Sorry if I've left you hanging there. I hope you like the story... Till next time…
 
Thanks for reading. Enjoy life and have fun!!
 
Namaida.