G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Time of Need. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their Characters.
 
Introduction:
 
 
A desperate cry for help
 
A man alleged. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a fancy pink shirt with ruby/red pants. He's Stalker our cheerful narrator that appears out of no where…
 
 
Haunted memories”… “Desperate measures and needs”…
 
 
A time to fight back for what's right”…
 
 
How can all of this add up?
 
 
“WELL NOW”!
 
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED”!!
 
 
“READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
 
Chapter three: Time of need.
 
 
“Domon”…!! Rain cried-out with desperation and horror, as the officials gathered around her like pack of hungry wolves, leaving no possibilities of escape…
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
In the waiting room Domon Kasshu suddenly felt a strange appalling sensation like if something was terribly wrong, his face had a serious stern look and his muscles were tense by the stress of his deep thoughts and worries…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
It was raining hard, the day that Rain had left with her father
 
In Han's boat, the handsome fighter of Neo Japan sat under the rainfall with a dull expression on his face, staring nostalgically towards the unknown blue sea in profound meditation
 
Oh Rain… Why did you have to go? Did you really think I would have blamed you for what has happen recently? It's my entire fault because I was so darn stubborn for not realizing how much… I…love you... Domon contemplated, as he held back the brimming tears
 
I remember the day outside the Hospital, where they had my Brother Kyoji I had something very important to say to you that day He debated persistently
 
“The closeness that we shared that day, I can never forget Especially, the way how we held our hands together, as we stared into each other's eyes blissfully… Domon thought personally…
 
“I must admit that I was tempted to kiss you at that very moment, but then again as a Gundam fighter I thought that my personal feelings would get in the way during the ultimate fight “However, it seems that fate has deliberately altered my plans for the future”… Domon thought silently, without realizing that other's on the boat were observing him closely.
 
Poor, Bro”... He's been sitting there for the longest time”... Sai Saici said with a tone of sympathy in his voice.
 
What can Rain be possibly thinking leaving on her own like this! Chibodee held with frustration, not being able to do anything to help his friend.
 
Can you imagine”…? “He's lost, both his Master and Love all at the same time”… George pointed-out properly.
 
Argo was sitting in a corner, slightly looking up towards George's direction with a true remaining fact “Yes it's true… But, we should all remember that we can't stick around for long, ya know! The muscular Russian alleged in truthful tone of voice
 
Um… That's right we all have to go back to our own nations”... Sai Saici said sadly, sitting on top of a barrow, as he looked at the floor with gloomy disappointment.
 
The Shuffle Alliance members sat in one small group silently and signed with deep regret because none of them came up with any bright ideas to help the situation that Domon Kasshu was painfully enduring…
 
At that precise moment, the heavy downpour ceased its torrential inundation, giving Ming and Hoi the chance they needed to convince the young Samurai from his mistakable resolution…
 
“Heyyy Domon”…! This isn't you”…! If you like Rain so much, then why don't you go after her”…! Ming shouted with a serious attitude, as her little hands furled into fists of disappointment.
 
“What”…? Domon shrieked with slight embarrassment.
 
That's right! That's right”!! Hoi repeated, giving helpful support to his older sister.
 
“It's not that easy between adults sometimes”… The Japanese fighter explained calmly.
 
“Um”… The little girl mumbled with a huff, as she handed-over Rain's brainwave gadget to Domon.
 
Domon's dark russet/brown orbs went wide with surprise, realizing that this object was a symbol of true sentimental feelings and affection that caught him off guard with many memories of his beloved…Rain…
 
“Hmm”…I have no use for this”…! Besides, Rain doesn't need me any more”… The strong warrior alleged, tossing overbroad Rain's Brainwave gadget
 
Huh”…!! The children mumbled together with sad frowns on their small faces.
 
The Japanese Fighter suddenly gets up from where he was sitting and walks towards the sailboat's exit
 
Where you're going”…? Ming requested.
 
I'm going to see Allenby”…!! Domon snapped back with no expression on his face, as he slowly walks away from the commotion…
 
“Ohh, nooo”… Ming and Hoi murmured with frustration.
 
Domon didn't even bother to look back because he knew deep down within his heart that they were basically right about everything...
 
 
Moments later
 
 
How you feeling? Domon inquired, trying to make conversation.
 
“I'm fine”…! Allenby alleged, noticing that something was troubling the handsome fighter…
 
Sooo… Aren't you going after her? “I know that Rain is the most important person to you… I just know it”…! Allenby assumed, managing not to shed tears, as she swiftly turns her face away…
 
True… But, than again it's difficult”… Domon believed, trying not to think about what Ming said earlier…
 
 
Domon's thoughts wonder off to Rain's last message:
 
My Father's crimes have become intern my crimes, I shall never see you again, Domon… Please don't come after me”… Rain alleged with shame.
 
End of message…
 
 
Looking out the window Domon signed with deep regret for not going after her His deep brown orbs persisted on searching the stars, looking for an answer
 
“Rain”… He whispered.
 
Just then, a fainted voice cried out... Domon!!!
 
Rain”…?! Domon inquired, feeling a discomfited strange sensation, as if they were somehow telepathically connected …
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
Can this sensation mean that Rain's in danger”…? He thought desperately, remembering how she was entrapped by the darkness…
 
“Hey Japan, are you, okay”…?! Chibodee said, trying to get Domon out of his trance by snapping his fingers in front of his face and whistling a tune meaning: “O' Boy” (Not Good).
 
“Bro has that crazy look”…! Sai Saici said seriously, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.
 
All of a sudden Domon's eyes went wide and his hands curled into hard fists, without hesitation he promptly runs towards the hallway, pushing aside some nurses that were in his way...
 
The “Shuffle Alliance” members were left behind confused, but they also followed to see what was wrong with there leader “The King of Hearts”…
 
 
Meanwhile,at the Neo Japan colony…
 
 
“Dr. Kasshu, I understand what you mean and I appreciate your efforts for a diplomatic peaceful solution, but the rest of the colonies don't agree with us on those terms”… The commissioner said in a sharp tone of voice.
 
“But, we must insist”…Dr. Kasshu persuaded.
 
“Look, I don't make the rules around here”….! “Besides, the other nations are holding us responsible for all the damage caused and they are also complaining that the 13th Gundam fight tournament was alter to our advantage”… Karato said apprehensively.
 
“Whatt”…! “That's ridiculous”…! The wise Doctor said, narrowing his eyes seriously.
 
“Hm…That's not all”… The commissioner alleged.
 
“More”…! Dr. Kasshu added with shock.
 
“The federation wants to settle this controversial deviation with another Gundam fight tournament or else war will be declared”…. “Therefore, this leaves me with little choice”… Commissioner Karato said with regret…
 
“But, that's crazy”…! “What about the people on Earth”? “They can't endure these conditions right now, especially not after what happen with the Dark Gundam incident”…! “We need more time, Karato”…! Dr. Kasshu said seriously, standing from his seat with deep frustration…
 
One of the Councilors stood-up from his chair with an up-tight attitude, interrupting the two men that were in dispute.
 
He was a young man around his 20's… One of Karato's new military advisors; Captain Taro Yukio… His light brown hair was straight with perfection and his skin type was light tan… However, his hassle/brown wolf spheres were somewhat haughty familiar that couldn't be described at the moment…
 
“Commissioner Karato”…! “We must act fast now because our best option is to participate in the 14th Gundam fight tournament…! Captain Taro exclaimed persuadably.
 
“Karato, please listen to me”! Dr. Kasshu said seriously, as he slammed his fist on the desk trying to catch the commissioner's attention…
 
“Huh”…? Karato murmured, believing that Domon's hot-temper was probably inherited by his father…
 
“We must persuade the other space-colonies somehow”…! Dr. Kasshu said, as he attentively cocked an eyebrow.
 
“I'm sorry Dr. Kasshu… But, my mind has been made”… Karato said sourly
 
“What's the word, sir”? Captain Taro said impatiently.
 
“Tell the other Nations that we will participate in the next 14th Gundam tournament”… The commissioner replied in a low tone of voice.
 
“Yes, sir”… Taro complied proudly.
 
“That will be all”! Karato said, letting out a breath of relieve.
 
Dr. Kasshu was stock at the outcome of this meeting and the only thing he could do at the moment was to hope for the best, as he shook his head in disapproval…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“Nooo… Let me go”…! “Domon”!! Rain shouted at the top of her lungs, as she knee one of the officials in the stomach and scratches his rough left cheek, but to her avail they quickly apprehended her with ease because they were physically more stronger …
 
 
“Um…So, the lady wants to play rough, eh”?! One of the officers said with an evil smirk on his face, as he pinned Rain against the wall…
 
She quickly turns her head to the side; avoiding all means of direct eye contact with the man that was holding her tightly in his grasp…
 
“Why are you being so difficult”…?! The captain said in a serious tone of voice voice.
 
“Why me”? Rain said nervously with tears flowing down her smooth cheeks.
 
“All I can say is that we have our orders to bring you back”! The bureaucrat replied dangerously.
 
“Oh Domon”… Rain whispered in a soft tone.
 
“If she continues to retaliate, just shoot her”…! “Now, let's move out”!! The executive officer commanded without hesitation.
 
“Yes, sir”…!! The small squadron responded.
 
“Move quickly”! “We don't have all day, sweetheart”...! One of the officers said, giving her an unnerving smile, as he continues to pester her with his uncomfortable comments…
 
“Hmm… I understand now, why that Kasshu guy looks after you so protectively”… The official alleged slickly.
 
“Yukkk”…! Rain thought, seeing up-closely most of his yellowish rotten teeth which had many gaps in-between.
 
“You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen”… The hideous officer said, as he holds her beautiful face crudely with one hand and corruptively tries to kiss her pinkish soft lips without her consent…
 
However, the young brunette quickly takes notice and gives him a hard slap in his vile face because she wasn't going let him continue with his disrespectful abuse…
 
“Why you little wrench”!! The officer said angrily and humiliated, feeling the burning sensation on his uneven right cheek…
 
He furiously pulls out his handgun, as he uses his thumb to wipe away the warm blood that was oozing from the side of his busted lip…
 
Rain squeezed her eyes tightly and begins to pray, as she waits to be blown away by the military officer...
 
“Oh Domon”… “Please forgive me for not being strong”! She thought silently to herself.
 
“Rain”…!! Domon shouted, seeing with horror what was about to happen to his beloved…
 
Within seconds, the “King of Hearts” quickly makes his move by assaulting and disarming the guy with one heavy blow to the face which broke his nose instantly … And, another solid kick that was ram into his stomach, leaving the man knock-out cold on the floor…
 
“What the hell is going on”?! Domon yelled, getting ready for more action, as his adrenalin pumped-up into high gear.
 
“We have orders from Neo Japan to bring Miss Mikamura back to the colony”… One of the soldiers said frightfully, acknowledging the true fact that Domon Kasshu was not to be underestimated because of his arduous hot-temper and specialized martial arts skills…
 
“Is that so”?!! Well you can go and tell them that they will have to go thought me, got that”?!! “No one will touch, Rain”!! Domon roared angrily, as he swiftly puts his right arm above her slender shoulder, assuring her that every will be alright...
 
“Don't worry, Rain”… I won't let them take you away from me without a fight”! Domon said with audacity.
 
“Oh Domon”… The young brunette said with a small smile, forgetting momentarily what was around them at the present time…
 
“This might sound weird to you, but I heard your voice calling-out to me”… Domon alleged in a soft tone of voice.
 
“Really”…? Rain replied simply.
 
“I don't understand why or how, but I felt that you needed me right away”… The handsome fighter said in a loving tone of voice that only she could hear…
 
 
Meanwhile, at the Space-colony
 
 
“Dr. Kasshu do you think that you're son Domon will consider being our Nation's Gundam fighter, once again”? Karato inquired with hope.
 
“What”…! “Are you out of you're mind or just plain stupid”…?! Dr. Kasshu said, feeling quite upset over the inquiry…
 
“Hey, watch you're words”…! “I'm still prime-leader, ya know”…! The short stubby man alleged with important emphasis…
 
“Can't you put aside you're ambitions and just leave my Son out of this…?! Dr. Kasshu argued.
 
“If we do nothing, all hell will break loose”…! “Therefore, I cannot let that happen because it's my responsibly to protect the citizens that live here too”…! Karato replied, narrowing his eyes apologetically.
 
“Sir, I have sent for Miss Mikamura”…! Captain Taro said in a firm tone of voice, as he interrupted their deep thoughts.
 
“Huh…What do you mean”? Dr. Kasshu questioned with worried.
 
“It's quite simply”! Captain Taro said flatly.
 
“If Domon refuses to participate in the next Gundam fight tournament, we will simply take away everything he holds dear to him; including his sweet precious…Rain”…
 
“You're asking for a death wish, if my Son finds out”…!! Dr. Kasshu said extremely upset…
 
“Relax… She'll be put into a cryogenic-stasis, until Domon compiles with our arrangements and goals”… “How ironic, hm”…? Captain Taro said with a small smirk.
 
“I won't stand-down and let you ruin my Son's life and happiness”!! The intelligent Doctor said in a serious tone of voice, as his complexion furrows with complete anger.
 
“Are you going to take her place, instead”? Taro inquired in a mocking tone.
 
“That's enough”…! Karato demanded firmly, as he felt some beads of sweat forming on top of his shining bald head.
 
“Urrr”…! The up-tight Captain snarled.
 
“What gotten into you”…?! “Are you out of your mind, Taro”!! “Do know who Domon Kasshu is” …!! He'll hunt us down like dogs, if something bad happens to Rain”…!! “Besides we need Miss Mikamura to be Domon's partner and mechanic because she knows him better than anyone I know”…! The Commissioner said nervously, feeling all worked-up by their conflict of interest.
 
“Hm…You do have a point to our advantage”! “I can't argue with that Commissioner”…! Captain Taro said with agreement.
 
But, I'll rather keep plan B in mind, just in case”… The military advisor thought silently…
 
“What”…? “Have you all gone mad”?! Dr. Kasshu exclaimed.
 
“Why are you so grouchy”…?! “You know that you're son Domon is the perfect candidate for this mission”… “All he needs is a little incentive”…!
 
“You are very mistaken”! Dr. Kasshu alleged in a challenging tone of voice, as he kept a serious look on his face.
 
“We'll see about that”…!! Taro said angrily, as he curls his hands into solid fists…
 
“Hey, let's all calm down and hope for the best, shall we”…?! Karato said anxiously, trying to make things better.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
Domon was in a fighting position ready for action, focusing his dark daggers on the men that were causing hostility to his much-loved… Rain
 
“What's the problem”! “He can't defeat us all”…!! The leader believed, but kept save distance from the strong fighter.
 
“But, he's the “King of Hearts”…! One of the officials said fearfully.
 
“I don't really care who he is”…!! “Take him down”…!! The bureaucrat ordered in a brusque tone of voice, without realizing that the other members of the “Shuffle Alliance” were precisely taking notice of the situation, as they assaulted the guards that were securing the nearby exits…
 
“Heyyy Japan”! “Why keep all the fun to yourself”!! Chibodee hollered, as he took two men down with one punch…
 
“Now this is more like it Bro”…! “Hahaha”!! Sai Saici said with excitement, kicking and punching the ones that were in the hallway…
 
“Indeed”…! “Especially, when mademoiselle Rain is in danger”…! George said in a proper tone of voice, as he held his sword with pride.
 
“Thanks for helping out”! Rain alleged with a simple grin.
 
“No problem, sis”…! Sai Saici said in a cheery voice, giving her a big smile and wink in return…
 
The rest of the soldiers retreated quickly, when they saw a huge Russian guy appear with a tough military woman that held an intimidating whip-brandish in her possession…
 
“Urrr”…! Argo grumbled, as he promptly takes two men by their heads and smacks them together with one blow.
 
“Come here you cowards”…!! Nastasha shrieked, pointing her whip-brandish with authority.
 
Domon on the other hand was interrogating the commanding officer, as he kept a strong choking grip on his neck...
 
“Who the hell sent you”…?! Domon yelled, forgetting that he was nearly choking the man to death…
 
“Domon, take it easy”…! Rain said worriedly.
 
“Urr…Forget it”…! The strong Japanese fight said in an undertone voice, as he shoved the man away from his sight.
 
“Oh Domon”… Rain whispered.
 
“Rain, Are you ok”…? Domon said with concern, as he caught a glimpse of a black/blue bruise that was on her right arm… He became very aggravated by the thought that she was brusquely touched by one of the officers…
 
“Don't worry… I'll be fine”...! Rain assumed in a sweet voice.
 
The handsome warrior was staring deeply into her sparkling ocean/blue orbs, contemplating on her beautiful features …
 
“She's so gorgeous”… He thought, giving her a small lopsided smile that meant the world to her.
 
The dazzling young female was intently looking into his chocolate/brown spheres, as she traced circles with her delicate finger along his well-built chest, continuing along his define jaw line and into his unruly midnight hair…
 
“You're all the medicine that I need to keep on going”… Rain whispered in a soft tone.
 
They both closed there eyelids softly, closing the gap that was between them for a passionate kiss…
 
Suddenly they were interrupted by a good-humored comment…
 
Hey Japan, get a room, eh”?! The American fighter teased with two thumbs up.
 
Domon and Rain's faces shaded a light pink with embarrassment because they were so into each other that they momentarily forgot what was around them…
 
“Hey Bro, why are they after sis”? Sai Saici inquired seriously.
 
“I don't know yet”… “But, I will find out”…! Domon assured in a husky tone of voice.
 
“Well, you can definitely count on us for help”… George alleged with honestly, seeing through window if the coast was clear to leave the hospital grounds.
 
Domon and Rain both smiled with full confidence because they were truly grateful for having great friends
 
 
I hope you guys liked this chapter… Please let me know what you think… Okay? Take care and enjoy life!
 
I'll be Backkkk!!!
 
Namaida. :}