G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ The Grim Ripper Returns. ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
(Previously)
 
“O'Nooo!! The officials are catching up! How did they find us so quickly!! I hope the others are having better luck, since we all decided that it would be best if we separated towards different directions!” Rain shouted-out mentally, as she continues to dash through the crowd with absolute fear.
 
Then, without warning she was dragged into a dark alley, feeling a firm squeeze around her slender waistline and a strong hand swathing her mouth forcefully
 
“Uhhmm…!” Rain muttered, feeling her aqua/blue orbs go wide with extreme anxiety and her face to pale instantly.
 
“Shhh… Be quiet and don't move a muscle.” A husky voice demanded, keeping a firm grip on the young female, as the guards rushed by them, leaving the dim alleyway undetected…
 
(End of previous events)
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
The scenario was partially dark.
 
Then, a bright spotlight turns on, revealing a gallant gentleman sitting on a stool. His raven hair was treaded to perfection and his mustache was neatly trimmed with precision. He had a black patch over one eye and was dressed in a scarlet/red suit with a royal/blue bow and flawless white shoes. He's `Stalker' our narrator that emerges out of nowhere at the beginning of our story.
 
Then, without hesitation, he slightly turns around and begins to direct his attention towards the audience…
 
“Now everyone, in this world there are ruthless predators that will stop at nothing to attain victory.
 
Nevertheless, the prudish narrator cocked an eyebrow, and continues with the following questions:
 
Hmmm…Who is this mysterious captor? Ehhh…CREEPY!!! Stalker stated-out with a nervous edge, but he quickly re-established his cool emotions with ease.
 
Was he sent to capture Rain? Or “Will Domon arrive in time to save her?” The prim narrator asked-over in an intriguing tone of voice.
 
Suddenly, with complete enthusiasm, Stalker quickly throws away his upper red coat and removes his fake eye-patch. Then, he brings out a microphone and ultimately declares:
 
“WELL NOW!”
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED!!”
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT, ALL SET!!”
 
“READY, GOOO!!!”
 
 
Chapter twelve: The Grim Ripper Returns.
 
 
“I won't go down without a fight!” Rain thought heatedly, as she continues to squeal desperately under his firm grip.
 
“Quiet!!” The man demanded in a firm tone of voice, cautiously using his outstanding hearing to scrutinize the area.
 
Nevertheless, the young female took advantage of the situation and instinctively bites down on his left thumb and rapidly rams her right elbow into his lean abdomen.
 
“Ahhhh”!! Son of a… Is this my `reward' for helping out! The man snarled thoughtfully, cradling his thumb and abdomen with comfort, as he amazedly keeps an unyielding grip on the young mechanic.
 
“Let me go! Who do you think you are?!” Rain barked-out in her defense.
 
“You're gonna get yourself kill… Miss Mikamura! It would be wise for you to stay with me in the mean time.” The man assumed in a profound tone of voice, as he came out of the shadows and made his presents more obvious.
 
“Huh…? But you're… Kyral Mekirel from Neo-Nepal…” Rain alleged with fear, as her ocean/blue eyes went wide with sheer bewilderment.
 
“Hai (Yes)…” Kyral simply responded with a slight nod.
 
“But…You were an assassin for hire… Why would you want to help me? Besides, you almost got Domon kill, remember!” Rain blunted-out annoyingly, as she cocks an eyebrow unsympathetically and places both of her small hands above of her curvy hips.
 
“What can I say…? The past is the past…” The sightless man whispered, clearly remembering his vengeful history as the `Grim Ripper'…
 
 
(Flashback)
 
 
“By the way Domon, I heard that there's an assassin after you're life.” Chibodee said, cocking an eyebrow.
 
“An assassin…?” Domon replied with profound skepticism, believing that he was more than capable of protecting himself.
 
“Didn't ya know? They've just announced that he would be you're next opponent” The American fighter alleged with concern in his voice.
 
(Daily tabloid)
 
“Gundam fighter: Kyral Mekirel of Neo-Nepal wins again by default…”
 
(End of tabloid)
 
 
Assassinated right? Domon asked-over in his usual cool voice, as he turns around and saw the worry-look that was within Rain's aqua-blue orbs.
 
“Yeah… You better be careful not to walk on unlit streets at night.” The blue-headed fighter cautioned, knowing all too well that Kyral Mekirel was indeed a dangerous man that would stop at nothing until his target was eliminated.
 
“I do appreciate your warning… But, it looks like you're too late!” Domon admitted perceiving that his enemy was clearly behind him.
 
Chibodee inquired with disbelieve: “What…?”
 
“Domon Kasshu, I presume…” Kyral asked-over in a stern tone of voice.
 
Yeah… What do you want?” Domon replied unrepentantly, as he furrowed his brows together and gave his blue-headed friend a quick `glare of warning' so he could get Rain, Han and Ming out harms way.
 
“You'll shall parish… The unsighted fighter sentenced in a dull voice, who— immediately lounged forward with his prime attack…
 
“ERRRAHHHH!!!” Kyral bellowed, as he crushes the fire-hydrant with his wooden-staff, and causes the water pipe to explode like a volcano.
 
“Errr…! What…? Right out here in braw daylight!” Domon jumbled with wide eyes, avoiding the deadly waft that came from the unsighted man that wanted him stone-cold-dead.
 
“Location is not a concern!” The grim ripper replied with a small smirk that sickly played over his lips.
 
“Ehhhahhh…!” Domon shouted-out, as he speedily launched himself on top of a double decked bus that passed down the main street.
 
“You will not escape!!” Kyral insisted, as he soared though the building-tops with great speed and precision.
 
Chibodee exclaimed: “The freak…! Who would ever expect him to strike at mid day?”
 
“Domon…!” Rain cried-out, fearing that Kyral would finish-off his deadly task.
 
“Leave it to me… You stay here!” The American fighter instructed, as he swiftly leaped into his hover-vehicle and droved down the street, like if he was in a NASCAR race.
 
Meanwhile
 
“Well, it looks like I lost him,” he went on “huh… It's him! Domon alleged with a shock look on his visage as he stood dumbfounded with keen puzzlement.
 
“HAHAHA… Don't expect to get away from me!” The Neo-Nepal fighter affirmed with confidence, keeping his balance with perfect stability, while the bus continued its motion through a dark tunnel.
 
Hm… Since he can't see me in this darkness, I'm safe… Domon whispered, keeping a flaring eye on his opponent, as he balled his hands determinedly into solid fists.
 
“You think so… The `darkness' you speak of—have no bearing on me! Kyral intermitted with a small smirk, keeping a tight grip on his wooden staff.
 
“Huh… What!” Domon exclaimed with spacious eyes.
 
At that moment, The Japanese warrior leaps forward with quick precision and directly cuffs him between the narrow bridges of his eyes, causing his goggles to split in half…
 
Kyral cried-out: “Owwww”!!
 
“But, he's…!” Domon said in a astonished tone of voice, discovering that his opponent was as blind as a bat.
 
“Muaahaahaa… you should have let me put you out of you're miseries with a single blow.” Kyral affirmed, lifting his wooden staff defensively, as he stood tall with high confidence.
 
“But, how…? You're blind!” Domon stated-out bluntly
 
“It makes no difference…!” Kyral yelled heatedly, feeling that he was being insulted because of his disability, as he aimed his staff unsympathetically towards his hot-headed rival.
 
“He's using a weapon with a far reach…But, if I can sneak-up to him—that staff will be useless…” Domon thought, observing the whole situation with caution.
 
“Here I go!” Domon screeched with full reassurance, as he slipped closer to his opponent and lifted his right fist over his shoulder.
 
The unsighted fighter yelled. “URRRAHHH”!!
 
“I GOT YOU!!” Domon roared-out, as he parried through Kyral's assault effortlessly.
 
“Are you sure…?” Kyral inquired with a small smirk, revealing his flawless Katana that was hidden within the wooden staff.
 
“A HIDDEN BLADE… AHH-AHHHH”!! The Japanese fighter shrieked, feeling the sharp point of the blade to utterly pierce through the left side of his abdomen.
 
Domon! Hangin there…!” Chibodee shouted-out with dismay in his voice, witnessing his friend's downfall from afar, as he hovers his vehicle next to the bus that was still in motion and rescues him from certain road-kill.
 
“Urrrrmmm…” Domon moaned painfully, as he squeezed his eyes together and cradled his left side that was bleeding heavily.
 
“We've better retreat for now!” Chibodee said with concern, seeing the distress and pale look that appeared on his friend's face.
 
“I'll take care of him later…” Kyral alleged in a rigid tone of voice, as he disappears without a trace.
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“What makes you think that I would trust you in the first place, eh? … I'd rather take my chances with the official's!” The pretty mechanic affirmed in a irritate tone of voice, as she turned her back towards him with utter defiance.
 
“I have no time for this babbling …” Kyral thought, putting a weary expression on his face, as he agilely positioned his right hand over her left shoulder and constricts a narrow pressure point between the back of her neck, causing the young female to black-out instantly.
 
“I'm sorry Miss Mikamura… We certainly don't have time for this bickering…! Soon, the official will be back to search-out these sectors—and I must find Domon Kasshu! Until then, I will protect you—I give my word of honor. Kyral thought solemnly, gathering the limp female in his strong arms, as he scales his way up towards the roof-top and swiftly disappears without a trace of existence.
 
Meanwhile,in an old-fashiontavern across the plaza
 
 
“Bro is gonna flip-out, once he finds out that Sis is missing! Sai Saici pouted-out worriedly, feeling his lean shoulders to slump with great disappointment, as he continues to stare at the floor with an anguish expression on his face.
 
“That's if he shows up… He's been gone for quite awhile! I wonder what the hell is taking him so long!” The American fighter argued, punching his right hand into his left open palm.
 
“Hm, maybe Bro is in the slammer or somethin'…” The teenager assumed nervously, while he kept a rigid grip on his wooden staff.
 
“No—it's unlikely for a man like Domon to be defeated that easily…” Argo interrupted, as he approaches his colleagues with a stern look on his face.
 
Nevertheless, Miss Zabigov also presumed in a direct manner as she took off her tinted glasses and said “I agree with Argo—although, that man can be quite impulsive at times!”
 
“Indeed… But that's not the point—we have failed miserably to protect Mademoiselle Rain!” The French knight exclaimed, furrowing his temple into a `v' shape expression.
 
“C'mon, Miss Mikamura was fully aware of the situation and risks! Therefore, it's not exactly our fault—plus, she had a head-start on us, which unfortunately left us with little time to react.” The Russian woman recalled smoothly.
 
“We should have never parted ways…!” Sai Saici signed, as the thought ran endlessly through his mind.
 
“Geez…Get a grip pretty boy! Ya'll think that I don't feel bad about it too!” The American fighter confronted in an uneasy tone of voice, feeling that he was gradually losing his patients over the distressful situation.
 
“Look—As much as I hate to say this; “We cannot afford to get caught-up in this matter.” Or “Have you all forgotten that our Nations completely depend on us! … Nastasha alleged in a stern tone of voice, as she forcefully bends her whip-brandish almost to the breaking point.
 
“Look lady… I won't dump my friends to save my own hive ya'll know…! Chibodee exclaimed, feeling his knuckles to go numb due to the tightness of his white fists.
 
“I shall not give up either… `Abandonment' is not an option for a knight... Therefore, I will not yield to that alternative! George pleaded in a polite but serious manner, as he kept high alert for any signs of hostility.
 
“Me either!” Sai Sachi added with a small smirk of coolness.
 
“Count me in…!” The colossal Russian deeply remarked, as he stood tall with pride and honor.
 
“Hm, I knew you would say that…” Nastasha said sheepishly through her teeth, as she kept her heart-shaped visage free from any signs of sentiments.
 
“Then, it's settled … We won't stop— `till the fat lady sings'..!” Chibodee affirmed with a cocky smile on his visage, as he crudely grinds upon a dried stalk that's within the edge of his teeth.
 
“Huh… `Till, the fat lady sings?” George asked over in his prudish French accent, as he cocks an eyebrow with a puzzle look on his handsome features.
 
“Yeah, it kinda means… Umm…`Don't count your chickens before they're hatched...' That's what my grandmamma use to say…” The American fighter explained nervously, feeling the heat on his cheeks.
 
“Chickens…?” George chuckled, seeing that his friend was struggling with something rather embarrassing, perhaps from his childhood years. As a result, the Frenchmen smirked mischievously and took quick action on the subject only to exploit the American fighter even more.
 
“Hmm, it seems that you grew up on a farm…” George alleged in a polite tone of voice.
 
“Look pretty boy for your information… I did not—” Chibodee debated, but was cut short by Sai Saici's amusement.
 
“Whew… So, you were `Chicken Boy'! So that's the big secret… No wonder you chew so hard on that straw—Heehaaww!” Sai Saici taunted with laughter in his voice.
 
The American fighter blinked: “Huh?”
 
“Hey—look pal...!” Chibodee said snappily, lifting his pointer finger instructively as if he were a coach giving out disciplinary guidance.
 
On-the-other-hand, Argo Gulski was sitting coolly on a stool, hands resting on some sort of granite or marbleized counter-top with his back towards his friends. He gulped down on his last rum-shot and quietly peered over his broad-shoulder with a small smirk on his chiseled features.
 
“This is quite entertaining—don't you agree?” Nastasha asked over in low tone, referring toward Chibodee and Sai Saici's amusing tête-à-tête, as she nimbly climbed on a stool next to the colossal ex-pirate with her elbows resting above the flat surface and her slender figure leaning backwards against the smooth counter-top. She gazed over her shoulder reflecting warmth within her eyes and gingerly smiles towards the Russian warrior that was closely seated next to her.
 
The bartender notices her presents over the counter and politely asked over: “What will you have, Miss?”
 
“Whiskey…” Nastasha replied.
 
“Put it on my tab—” Argo said in a profound tone of voice, as he puts a sole finger, gently, under her chin and locks his blazing charcoal/gray eyes with hers.
 
“Yes, sir—” The bartender said in a courteous manner.
 
“Thanks—” The green-headed female smoothly whispers, as she brushes a brown lock of stray hair from his grayish eyes and beams softly at him.
 
“Don't-mention-it...” The colossal fighter said in a barely audible voice, as he climbs off his stool and swiftly bestows a gentle kiss from her soft ruby lips, leaving the eye-catching female stunned beyond imagination.
 
“Huh, what was that for? Nastasha inquired with wide-eyes, feeling a high temperature to reflect on her smooth pallid cheeks.
 
“In case we don't see each other again…” Argo replied instinctively, as he gazed into her lovely indigo/blue orbs and sadly stipulated a farewell into her ear: “I want you to go back…”
 
The green-headed female couldn't believe what she just heard and was totally blown away like a rocket-ship heading into deep space. She stood dumbfounded for a moment and then her light blue orbs flared-up with rage and deception.
 
“You over-grown-fool…! You have no right—how dare you order me around!” Nastasha said dryly, holding her chin high with superiority, as she begins to stroll away without realizing the distress look on his face.
 
Without a word, the ex-pirate conversely signs with a long breath of exasperation and swiftly twirls her around in one motion, firmly holding her out at arms length and says in a deep voice: “Com'ere and Shut-up, I'll do what I want!”
 
Hearing upon this statement and feeling his rough hands to firmly hold her upper shoulders made her realize that she was probably not being reasonable. In fact, he was accurate and wise about many things, especially when it came to strategic defense. And what's more pitiful was the fact that she was being quite rude and conceited towards the one man she honestly loved. However, this whole ordeal didn't mean that Miss Zabigov was afraid of his authoritative character, plus she wasn't going to step down that easily without exchanging at least some sort of deviance or knock-off, as she scornfully locked eyes with the legendary Captain of `Gory 2'.
 
On the other hand, the other `Shuffle-Alliance' members took quick notice of this affair and were taken aback by Argo's verbal acquirements.
 
“Why are you so difficult? Can't you see that you'll be safe with the crew?” Argo roughly disputed, feeling his jawbone to tense-up with weighty annoyance.
 
In opposition, the green-headed female felted that she was being revoked by Argo's male presumptions, which fueled her anger even more. And given that she still had her `pride' to defend, she took quick action in this matter and sharply manages to say two words: “You Brute—”
 
But to her avail, he efficiently says: “Shut-up woman—”
 
And by the time she could register his actions; the ex-pirate closed his eyes and swept her securely into his arms and quickly bestows another deep, passionate kiss from her soft cherry/red lips which left her simultaneously mute and breathless.
 
The uptight Russian woman said accusingly: “How dare you… I oughta”—
 
“Teach me some manner or somethin'…” Argo said finishing off her sentence as he arches an eyebrow mischievously and gives her a half-smirk in return.
 
“Men—” Nastasha said crisply with her chin crinkling cutely. Although, deep down within her heart she was secretly yearning for this strong man who in fact stole her heart away from the very first day she enrolled him at the isle penitentiary.
 
“Awe, can't live with us and definitely can't live without us…” Chibodee interrupted with a goofy smile on his face.
 
Suddenly out of the blue, Sai Saici begins to make a clucking sound within his cheeks and said: “Did ya Grandmamma also use to say that too, `Chicken boy'?
 
Upon hearing this mocking statement, Chibodee quickly turns around and with a single hand he tightly grasps onto his lengthy jet-black ponytail and hurriedly says in his defense: “You weasel—”
 
“Owww…!” The Chinese teenager blunted-out, as he squinted his eyes together, feeling the pressure on the base-of-his-head which made him feel light-headed at the moment. Although, this painful experience only flared-up his travesty even more as he continued to say out-loud: “Chicken-head…Hahaha!! Hey, that kinda hurts Chib—Ouch'Owww!”
 
“Monsieur Crocket, I can't believe that a tall chap like you would be so sensible and childish…” George said in his smooth French accent, keeping a keen look on his visage, while he supported his back against the stone wall.
 
“Omg… What did ya just say?” Chibodee shrieked-out, feeling his light blue eyes to twitch comically, as his face fumed red with outrage, almost like a whistling teapot that was ready to explode at any moment.
 
“Whoa… he's gonna blow!” Sai Saici assumed cheerfully.
 
“Oh my—how can one accomplish a proper adjure to those who won't pay attention or show any means of etiquette? The young knight exulted with a half-smile, as he rested his arms against his well-defined chest.
 
The blue-headed fighter opened-up his big mouth and said wryly “What the hell…! Are you trying to say that ya'll better than me or somethin'...? How about if we settle this with a real Gundam fight match, huh pal?”
 
“Aw, c'mon bro… There's no need for that… Sai Saici said, as he nibbled on his nails nervously.
 
George de'Sand nodded his head courteously and said: “Long-ago, I would have accepted your challenge in heartbeat, however as a loyal member of `The Shuffle Alliance' I must decline…”
 
Without warning, the patriotic fighter constricted his fists tightly and eagerly said “Look pal! Maybe, you're ready for all this `Shuffle Alliance Crap'… Not that I don't wanna help—But, I'm not about to throw my life away either!”
 
“What do you mean…?” George inquired in a sharp tone of voice, as his purplish-blue eyes went wide with revelation.
 
“C'mon bro… You really didn't mean that, right?” Sai Saici said with concern, turning every part of his attention toward his troubled friend.
 
“You're darn right I do! Helping my friends is one thing, but this `Shuffle Alliance' responsibility is another!” Chibodee stated-out in an intense tone of voice.
 
Stepping into the conversation, the Russian woman said dryly: “So, you're just giving up—I thought you had more guts… Perhaps, I was mistaking…”
 
Unfortunately, Chibodee only gazed over his shoulder with no further proceedings of any kind, as he swiftly turned on his heels and quietly strolled out of the establishment with hooded eyes, firmly placing his hands within the front pockets of his blue/jean.
 
“Will he come back?” Sai Saici asked over worriedly.
 
“I hope so…We need him…” George tailed off, clearly lost in his own personal thoughts.
 
Argo whispered: “He'll be back—he just needs some time to think…”
 
Nastasha nodded in agreement but didn't reply as she concealed all of her emotions behind her military-mask.
 
“C'mon Domon, where are you, Bro? We're lost without ya'…” Sai Saici said to himself mentally as he coyly seated himself on top of a windowsill and rested the back of his head against the window's wooden frame, only to get lost in his own personal thoughts and worries.
 
Suddenly, a gentle precipitation started to fall like angelic teardrops, leaving each shuffle member to meditate in their own distinctive ways…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
The attractive physician started to stir in her slumber upon hearing a gusty rainfall that was intertwined with a beautiful melody of wind-chimes. At that precise moment, the young brunette began to gently flutter her long eyelashes, just like two lovely butterflies that timidly perked upon a multi-colored shrub of roses…
 
She instantly opens her aqua/blue orbs and quickly bolts-upward with mystifying revelation, tightly cuddling the soft fabric that was keeping her safe and warm…
 
Then, without any thought or hesitation, she quickly gets out of the full-sized bed and scans the room for any signs of hostility.
 
Ouchh, my head,” Rain signed. “And, where am I?” she thought wearily, feeling her forehead to thump with discomfort, as she dizzily falls back into the bed that was precisely behind her.
 
Then, a rational voice spoke-up. “Don't worry… The discomfort is only temporally…”
 
“You don't have to educate me on that!” Rain alleged in an irritated tone of voice, as she consoled her forehead against the palm of her hand.
 
“I see,” the profound voice muttered with a slight pause “perhaps, you're not concerned if I drugged you or not?” The unsighted fighter said, keeping a tight grip on the hilt of his Katana and continues to polish the edge of the blade with some sort of fine stone that was perfectly settled within the palm of his right hand.
 
“Huh…” Rain mumbled with spacious eyes, feeling the pit of her stomach to tighten-up with antipathy.
 
“For heaven sake,” he went on teasingly “I didn't drug you or anything… Therefore, you can exhaled with relieve.” Kyral said with a half-grin on his face.
 
“What do you want with me?” Rain asked over in a soft but firm voice, feeling her nerves to prickle-up within her knees in-which-any-case launched an insecure sensation that traveled along the anatomy of her hamstrings and into her chest.
 
“Hmm… I must say that you're quite feisty,” he went on straightforwardly “Are you always this difficult?” Kyral inquired in a sharp tone of voice, keeping his back towards the young brunette.
 
The young mechanic snarled “What…? The nerve of y—
 
“I guess that's why Mr. Domon has deep affection towards you.” Kyral interrupted with a brighter smirk on his features.
 
“Uh…” Rain coughed-out with wide eyes.
 
However, the sightless fighter signed wisely and said: “I don't need eyes to see that he really loves you,” he went on “I may be as blind as a bat, but I'm no fool” Kyral concluded, as he continues to refine his Katana flawlessly.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
THWACKKKK!! “Aw, c'mon…! Is that all you got?” Domon shouted-out with annoyance, as he bares his teeth and knits his brows unsympathetically.
 
With complete infuriation the bureaucrat shouted-out: “Get'em!”
 
At that moment, one of soldiers cried-out: “Sir…You've-gotta-be-kidding… He's the `King of Hearts',” he looked intently “he'd alone have already taken out half of our men!”
 
“Dammit! I don't care who he is! Take'em down! The bureaucrat barked.
 
“Bring it on!” Domon said in a challenging tone of voice, as he snapped his knuckles decisively and kept an unyielding look within his russet/brown orbs.
 
The situation was quite intense, and the silence was to-some-extent absolute, except for the heavy breathing that came from the remaining soldiers that held their standpoint of defense. The precipitation was light at the time, but within seconds it gradually became heavier, as the light blue sky was replaced with an overcast of charcoal/gray clouds that was also accompany by an immense boom of thunder and lighting.
 
Dammit! Just my luck…!” Domon thought wearily, feeling his red cloak to cling heavily with an extra amount of drench weight, as his jet/black mane and red bandana clamped coldly against his forehead and along the sides of his chisel features.
 
Then, all hell broke loose without hesitation or warning, as the soldiers foolishly rushed-in with full force. However, within minutes, their defense stance and physical assault were cut short by a `source of power' that was accompanied with painful punches and rib-aching kicks that propelled each and every one of them towards the opposite direction.
 
With wide eyes the leader trembled with fear and anxiety, knowing that he was next: “Please, don't hurt me,” he watched over “I was only following orders!” The man said desperately.
 
“From who…!” Domon demanded in a profound voice, while he twisted the man's arm against his back.
 
“AHHHHH…! I can't tell you…!” The bureaucrat pleaded, feeling a burning sensation within his right shoulder.
 
“Wrong answer…!” Domon alleged in a deep tone, applying even more pressure on his right arm until he heard a slight crack and finally rigid snap that caused the defiant man to yell-out with agonizing pain, which caused him to instantly pale and vomit.
 
“AHHHH… ALRRIGHTTT!! I'll tell you what you need to know, PLEASEE… AHHHH…STOPP!” The official supplicated, feeling that he was about to pass-out from all the throbbing vibrations that was coming from his dislocated right shoulder.
 
“Tell me everything or you'll never have any use of that arm again!” The Japanese fighter emphasized, without realizing that he was about to be zapped by a stun-gun.
 
 
 
Opps... Cliffy! Muaahaha!!
 
I'm back, sorry for not writing in such a longggg time. I've been quite busy with work, moving, Etc. (The Stresses of Life) Huff!! Take care and enjoy life my friends!
 
Thanks for Reading and **Please Review**.
 
Namaida.