G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ No longer a 'Wonder bug'. Part 2. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
The scenario was pitching black.
 
Then, a spotlight turns on, revealing a self-effacing gentleman sitting solo on a stool. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a crimson/red suit with a cobalt/blue bow, immaculate white shoes. He's Stalker our narrator that appears out of nowhere at the beginning of our story…
 
He begins to direct his attention towards the audience with a small smile and publicly says:
 
“In our last chapter, we all gain a bit more knowledge on Master Asia heartbreaking past which revealed a shocking truth `The death of his beloved, Kieko'… and ultimately… `The betrayal of his own twin brother, Master Ushio'; who eventually blames Domon for all of his distasteful miseries.”
 
However, the legendry Undefeated Master shares a close paternal relationship with Domon Kasshu, as a kid. As a result, both Master and pupil vow a pledge of determination and integrity to each other as they venture towards the Guyana Highlands.”
 
With intense enthusiasm, Stalker quickly throws away his upper red coat, and without hesitation he also removes his fake eye patch. Then, he brings out a microphone and ultimately declares:
 
“WELL NOW”!
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED”!
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET”!
 
“READY GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter Eleven: “No Longer a wonder Bug” Part two.
 
 
Six years ago(Guyana Highlands)
 
 
“Master… Where are you”! The teenage boy bellowed, as he continued to stroll further into the forest.
 
Many sounds of exotic animals echoed throughout the Rainforest, making the young boy slightly nervous. He quickly flinches with fright and falls on his buttocks, when he sees a pair of glowing eyes staring at him with curiosity.
 
“Ahhhh”!!! The black-headed boy screeched.
 
“Hoot, Hooot, Hoooot”! An Owl tooted, as it flew off into the night.
 
“Geez… Get a grip Domon, you're losing it… It was just a stupid Owl…”! The youthful boy thought to himself.
 
However, there was another growling noise behind the nearby bushes which made him tremble with complete fear. Then, he heard howling clamors coming from all directions which sounded exactly like—Wolves…
 
Without hesitation, he began to run frenetically through the tall grass, quickly setting his dark brown eyes for a possible escape or hideaway. He continued to dash through the sharp branches without realizing that his right cheek was deeply grazed and that the blood was trailing heavily down his neckline. His lungs were screaming for more air and his chest muscles were also beginning to tighten-up with agonizing pain.
 
“Ahhh… There catching-up”! Domon assumed in a bitter tone of voice, feeling his hair to stick on the sides of his sweaty face, as he briefly looks back on the horde of wolves that were dangerously following his trail.
 
“O' NOOO”!! The teenager shout-out with wide eyes, as he realized that he was heading towards a dead end.
 
Therefore, he had no choice but to stop his run-off, only to find himself surround by a bunch of menacing, hungry looking—Wolves!
 
UHHAHHH”!!! Domon holler, feeling his entire body petrify beyond fright, as he saw the carnivorous pack to snarl and drool with hungry. Suddenly without warning, they all leaped-in from all directions for the kill…
 
“SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST”!!! ULTIMATE SECRET TECNIQUE”!!! “SEKIHA TENKYOKEN”!!! Master Asia bawled-out with ultimate power, as he concentrated his striking attack on all the wild predators that was surrounding his young pupil—Domon Kasshu.
 
“Master”! Domon shouted with an impress look on his visage, as he saw the wolves flee towards the opposite direction.
 
“You Baka (fool)! The martial artist must never let their mind wonder away from their fists… Forget that and you'll never master the `Sekiha Tenkyoken' technique… Even in you're dreams”! Master Asia exclaimed loudly with slight annoyance.
 
“But, Master… I'm sorry…” Domon whispered in a low tone of voice, lowering his head with complete humiliation.
 
“You're always getting all work-up, disrupting all you're feelings and lose sight to what's more important”! Master Asia affirmed in a disciplinary tone of voice, as the symbol `King of Hearts' fiercely appeared on his right fist.
 
“Huh… What do you mean”?! Domon inquired with slight irritation, feeling that his mentor was being insensible and unfair.
 
“Hm… Enough with this small talk, let's head back to camp”! “We have more training to do at sunrise!” The Undefeated Master assumed, as he headed off towards the campsite that was located near the Waterfalls.
 
“Yes, Master”… Domon replied in a resolved tone of voice, quickly sprawling behind his surrogate Father, as if he was going to be left behind in the dark Forest with unknown squabbling animals
 
Later at the campsite…
 
The night was quiet and the moon was beautifully bright. The nearby Waterfalls made an enchanting melody that blended very well with the serene hours of darkness…
 
Furthermore, the teenage boy name Domon was wide awake and fully aware of his peaceful surroundings which made him constantly think of his childhood friend—Rain Mikamura…
 
(E-mail from Domon)
 
Dear Rain,
 
First of all, I'm sorry for making you wait so long for my response, I've been very busy with Master's training lately. I wish you could see how much I've accomplish during these past months here at the Guyana Highlands. This place is awesome! But, school work kinda sucks. Besides, Master is always on my back on how important is my `education' and stuff. Although, I'm definitely convinced that you would agree 100 percent with him, since you're the computer geek. LOL—Kidding.
 
Hey Rain, remember the story that Mom use to tell us before Tanabata festival (Star festival)?
 
It was said that there was a beautiful woman. She lived in the east of the river Amanogawa (River of heaven). She was Bee princess and she weaved beautiful garments. Her father (King) that calculating the heavens admired her hard work, but became slightly worried. Because she didn't have time being in love. So her Father made her get married to a young man who were keeping cattle and lived in the west side of the Milky Way. But, after they got married, the relationship didn't work. At first her Father over look this because they were newly married couple. But, this matter continued for a long time, so he became angry. And he said to them; “Weaver Star (Vega)… Did you forget that you're work is weaving clothes?” Return to shore of the river and weave clothes again!” And also he said; “If you work hard, I will allow you to visit `Cowherd Star' (Altair) once a year.” After they separated, she became very sad but she couldn't be against what her Father said. So, she reflected on her act, and worked hard for her reunion on the 7th July. But, if it rain on that day, they couldn't meet each other because the river would rise with heavy rain. They would stand on shore of east and west and cry. However, magical Magpies came out flying from all over and stretched their wings to form a bridge for her to cross the river. So they could meet happily on that day—kinda sad, isn't it?
 
Anyways, I was wondering… Are you planning to go to this years `Tanabata' festival? I hope so; because I'm looking forward in seeing you… I really miss you `Bee'.
 
So, please wait for my return, okay? I have something very special to say to you. Kiwotsukete Kioshii (Take care beloved)…
 
Sincerely: Domon Kasshu.
 
P.S. Sweet dreams. See you on 7th July.
 
(End of Message)
 
 
“I see that my pupil is still awake.” Master Asia interrupted with a stern look on his visage.
 
“Master… I was”… The teenager tried to explain in his defense, but to no avail.
 
“How many times do I have to remind you that you're not here for an `Excursion'…It's imperative that you focus you're mind on our main objectives!” “You won't achieve anything, if you continue to stay-up late to write bogus love letters! “GET UP AND FIGHT!!” “AND DON'T LET YOU'RE GUARD DOWN!!” The Undefeated Master alleged in a harsh tone of voice, giving his young apprentice a rigid glare.
 
“Huh?” Domon mumbled with a puzzle look on his face, as he quickly stood up in a fighting stance.
 
“Look at you… How pathetic”! Master Asia stated-out, as he swiftly took off his white sash that was precisely wrap around his waistline.
 
“What do you mean?!” Domon inquired in a serious tone of voice, demonstrating his counter-attack technique, as he convincingly lifts his right hand in an open-guard position, but slightly keep his left fist at his side for short range strikes.
 
Therefore, as they waited momentarily for the right indication to commence their battle, both master and pupil were eagerly facing each other from opposite guidelines
 
“URRRAHHH”!! The naïve teenager roared-out, making his physical attack very predictable.
 
Miss me! You miss again”!! “YOU WORTHLESS PUPIL”!! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT”?! Master Asia pouted-out firmly, evading with ease every punch and kick that was coming from his young apprentice—Domon.
 
“My techniques have no effects on him… And, his speed is incredible”!! Domon contemplated with amazement, as he continued with his agile assault.
 
“Let me show you the real fists of a Martial artist”!! “COME HERE”!! The Undefeated Master yelled-out, as he wrapped his white sash around Domon's slim waistline, and brawls him straightforwardly for a brutal punch in the face which caused his star-crossed lacerations to reopen.
“AHHHH”!! Domon screeched, as he fell helplessly towards ground with no strength left in his body. His nose was bleeding heavily and the side of his lower lip was badly bruised.
 
“His sprit is powerful…With more training he will be ready”… Master Asia thought, closely observing the young boy that was lying immobile on his stomach.
 
“I will not yield… I will stand tall”!! Domon kicked himself mentally for being so weak, as he felt a mixture of fresh blood and sweat run down the left side of his neckline, as he gradually hoisted his wiry body against a nearby tree trunk.
 
“You'll never beat me with those puny techniques, unless you put you're mind and soul to focus clearly without any further detractions or nonsense.” “However, it's a decision you will have to make on your own”. Master Asia advised in a firm tone of voice.
 
“I don't quite understand”… Domon alleged with lack of clarity, feeling his brain to pound against his skull from the hard blow he received previously.
 
Maybe I should be more specific, since you don't get the hint… The truth is that you are blindly infatuated with you're dear friend… `Rain Mikamura'… Which, I define as a waste of time and effort”! Master Asia affirmed, furrowing his forehead with considerable aggravation.
 
How can I ignore someone that I love”? “I don't want to break her heart”! “I can't… I won't”! “I refuse to lock my heart away”! “I know… I'll just quit and go home.” “But, I'm not the type of guy that would give-up easily”… “Perhaps, Master is saying the truth”… “I just need to hang in there a little longer.” Domon thought silently, as his mind continued to race with taunting emotions.
 
Please, pay attention… `Love' is a beautiful thing… But, it can also be a painful experience, if you don't prepare yourself mentally for unexpected circumstances which can etch you're life forever”… “For example: What if Rain decides to study a mayor vocation, and wants to head off to a far distance `University'? Or: “What if she falls in love with someone else, eh?” “Do you really believe that she will sit around and wait for you're return? “GET REAL”!! Master Asia alleged.
 
“Huh”… The teenager baffled, fluttering his dark orbs with disbelieve.
 
Nevertheless, the scar on your right cheek will be a constantly reminding you of you're vague incompetents”... “As long as you continue to linger on you're emotions you will never develop the skills of a true Martial artist!” The Undefeated Master concluded with striving influence, leaving his young apprentice to reflect deeply on his future to come.
 
 
July7th. One Year later (Tanabata Festival)…
 
It's customary during `Tanabata' to write one's wishes on tanzaku (A small colored piece of paper), and hang it on an erected bamboo tree, in hopes that the wishes would become true…
 
(A small wish from Rain Mikamura)
 
It was his 10th. Birthday, since the last time I saw him, and yet another disappointing year has pasted by ever since his last `e-mail'… Sometimes I wonder; what could be wrong? But, regardless of his lame excuses and absents… I wish with all my heart that Domon returns to me safely… Because, I love him…”
 
(End of Message)
 
 
“Oh Domon”… Rain whispered, feeling her cinnamon/brown tresses flow gracefully with the wind, as she pinned her wish note along with the rest of the letters that were hanging from the bamboo tree. Then, she noticed a similar note which was ironically pinned near hers—Domon Kassshu.
 
“Domon's here”… The fifteen year old girl thought, as she quickly whirls around, and searches through the crowd with anguish look on her features.
 
Many people from the city dance and play music in a parade. And, downtown shops and restaurants participate to create the most stunning Tanabata bamboo decorations with colorful paper. However, the most widespread decorations are colorful streamers
 
Streamers are supposed to symbolize the weaving of threads. Other decorations are Toami (casting net), which funds good luck for fishing and farming, along with Kinchaku (Bag) which represents prosperity. There are also beautiful flower cars, followed by people twirling batons, and in the middle of the plaza, citizens pray for their children's health and necessitates. During interludes, small children were singing angelically with elevated notes of inspiration
 
(Song for Tanabata)
 
 
1. Sasa no ha sara-sara. Nokiba ni yureru. Ohoshi-sama kirakira, kingin sunago.
 
Meaning: Bamboo tree dancing under the eaves. The stars are shining, silver and gold sprinkles on the paper.
 
2. Goshikino tanzaku, watshi go kaita. Ohoshi-sama kirakira, sora kara miteru.
 
Meaning: Colorful papers, I wrote on them. The stars are shining, looking down from the sky.
 
(End of song)
 
 
“Hey Rain… I've been looking all over for you”! The Miss Tanbata pageant is going to start without you”! A black-headed girl named Cheimi huffed, as she tugged on Rain's arm, and directed her towards the main stage.
 
“The pageant… I forgot”! Rain bellowed with wide eyes, as she continued to stare through the crowd.
 
“You are hopeless… What would you do without me, eh? Cheimi assumed, rolling her blue orbs upwards, as they continued to rush through the crowd.
 
“Hey Cheimi … I really don't want to participate, okay?! Rain alleged quickly, stopping dead in her tracks.
 
“Huh”? Cheimi murmured, as she abruptly twirled around with a concern look on her visage.
 
Look, I'm just not in the mood”… “Besides, I'm not exactly `Miss Tanabata' material And, those girls are such stuck-ups”! Rain believed, feeling that her aqua/blue pools were getting to point that she would cry.
 
“Hmmm…Does this have to do with Domon”? Cheimi inquired in a soft tone of voice, narrowing her blue eyes with comprehensive warmth.
 
“I saw his wish letter hanging from a Tanabata tree”… The Cinnamon-headed girl said, as her ocean/blue orbs sadly drifted towards the floor.
 
“And”…? Her best friend asked over with curiosity.
 
 
(A wish from Domon Kasshu)
 
I have been training in the Guyana Highlands for five years… And, I have determined to continue on with my quest, which sadly means that I would have to renounce my affection towards my beloved friend `Rain Mikamura'. From time to time I wonder… Does she still miss me? Will she wait for my return after all this time? However, I feel that my life is getting complicated with dense decisions… I guess she will never understand or forgive me for this disillusion… I wish for her happiness and success above all… `Best wishes always'…
 
(End of Message)
 
 
“Oh Rain… I'm so sorry”… Cheimi whispered sympathetically.
 
“I'm such a fool”! Rain alleged between sniffles, folding her slender arms against her chest, as she sat on a nearby wooden bench.
 
“Don't say that, silly”! The blacked-headed teenager scowled in a firm tone of voice.
 
“Eh”? Rain mumbled.
 
Hm, Look at the bright side, maybe it was for the best”… Besides, Domon was always pigheaded from the beginning”! Cheimi cheerfully said with a small chuckled, giving her best friend a lopsided smile.
 
“Yeah, I guess you're right”… “Maybe, I should move on”… Rain replied in a gentle voice, while her reddish-brown tresses hooded her ocean/blue orbs that were staring rigidly towards the ground.
 
C'mon, you don't wanna miss out on all the fun”! Cheimi alleged with excitement, swiftly standing from the wooden bench that she was sitting on.
 
I want to stay here a little longer, okay”? “And, don't worry…I'll be just fine”… Rain answered back with a fake smile on her face.
 
“Alright, see you around”… “Take care and call me”… Her friend concluded with a wink, as she strolled away towards the main event
 
Suddenly, a widespread of precipitation was pondering the area, making the populace scattered quickly for cover
 
Oh no, it's raining on `Tanabata'… This means bad luck”… Rain whispered in a sad tone, without realizing that she was being watch by a handsome gentleman.
 
“Don't worry Miss… In my country, it's said that `Rainfall is a good sign of fortune'… The Turkish teenager alleged in a polite tone of voice, giving her a small grin in return.
 
Hmm, is that so”? Rain replied sarcastically, as she cocked an eyebrow, fully aware of his prudish presents.
 
“I had to say something cheerful… Besides, I only wanted to see a smile on your beautiful face.” The Turkish chap replied in a sincere manner, as he kept a steady gaze on her lovely features.
 
“Huh”… the young brunette muffled, feeling her cheeks to wildly blush from embarrassment.
 
“Hey, is that a smile”? He appraised, pointing towards the edge of her pinkish lips.
 
“Do you always cheer-up girls like this”? Rain assumed with a half smile.
 
“Only on rainy days”… He flirted, running his left hand through his jet/black wavy hair.
 
Really”…? She said in a sarcastic tone of voice, completely facing him with a small smirk.
 
“By the way my name is Seatte Gyuzelle”… He pouted softly. After he presented himself properly, he also inquired her name in a well-mannered tone of voice “What's your name…?
 
“Rain Mikamura”… She shyly replied, giving him a polite handshake.
 
“You're name is `Rain'? Seatte said in a surprised tone of voice.
 
“That's the name… My Father says that `Rain' is a blessing that brings hope to others.” The lovely brunette explained, giving him beaming smile that would initiate a beautiful relationship
 
However, a lonesome figure was painfully observing the whole scenario that was right before him At first, Domon couldn't believe his russet/brown eyes, but then again, he could only blame himself for pushing her love away in the first place. Then, he finally convinces himself that she was probably better off without him…
 
“Take care Rain… Be happy”… Domon whispered, as he turns towards the opposite direction and fades away into the rainy night…
 
 
Present Day…
 
 
“I promise you that I will never let you go”… Domon whispered, as he strolled down the street, contemplating on a small velvet box that was within the palm of his right hand.
 
“Hm, I hope she likes it”… He thought quietly with a timid look on his handsome visage.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“O' Nooo”!! “The officials are catching up”! “How did they find us so quickly”!! “I hope that the others are having better luck, since we decided that it would be best if we all separated towards different directions”! Rain shouted-out mentally, feeling her lungs to burn from the lack of air, as she continued to dash through the crowd with absolute fear.
 
Then, without warning she was dragged into a dark alley, feeling a tight sensation around her slender waistline, while strong hand swathed her mouth forcefully. Her face paled instantly and her aqua/blue orbs went wide with extreme anxiety…
 
“Shhh… Be quiet and don't move”… A husky voice demanded keeping a secure grip on the young female, as the guards rushed by them, leaving the dim alleyway undetected…
 
 
Opps! Another cliffy… Till next time…
 
Namaida.