G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ No longer a 'Wonder bug'. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
Remember…After the completion of Domon's training, Master Asia mysteriously disappears without a trace. The two devoted strong men would not meet again until Domon returned to Shinjuku, where the “Undefeated of the East” was leading a ragged mobile-suit squad in defense of what was left of Tokyo city
 
A tall gentleman said in an intriguing tone of voice. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a scarlet/red suit with a cerulean/blue bow, pallid shining shoes. He's Stalker our storyteller that appears out of nowhere at the beginning of our story…
 
He continues to say:
 
“However, Master Asia grows angry and bitter, during his last year”… “Why”…? “Humph… Interesting, eh”? Stalker wheedled with a small expression.
 
 
“WELL NOW”!!
 
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED”!!


”GUNDAM FIGHT”!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
 
ChapterTen: No longer a “Wonder Bug” (Part One).
 
 
25year ago (Neo-Hong Kong)…
 
 
The lake nearby was outstandingly tranquil, as the vivid Sun was beginning to appear against the majestic valley…
 
The art of “Tai Chi Chuan” (shadow boxing) was an exceptional morning exercise for many people…Especially for Grand Master Jiang Lu Quan and his two sons; Asia and Ushio…
 
However, 9 year old Kyoji was having a tough time, learning the true basics of “Tai Chi”… As a result, his novice movements were relatively raw and his balance was quite off which often lead to slight discouragement and frustration
 
“Urrr… I can't do this”…! “It's no use”…!! “I want to go home”!! Kyoji cried-out with solemn disappointment.
 
Hm…A serene state of mind, promotes a good mental attitude and discipline”… Grand Master Quan alleged comprehensively, showing his young student the need to be patient, as he places his consoling right hand over Kyoji's small shoulder.
 
“Huh”…? The young boy mumbled, feeling less tense.
 
Observe”…! Grand Master Touhuofuhai (Undefeated) seriously requested, as he closes his eyes, bringing his stand to a relax position, feet together, his right fist nestled into his left palm, approximately (25-30 cm) from his fine chin…
 
The Grand Master began to concentrate all of his internal awareness and energy towards his live bladed Katana sword…
 
“URRRRAHHHH”!!! Grand Master Quan yelled, cutting through a thick Oak tree, leaving no traces of a scratch or mark, as it fell towards the opposite side.
 
“Whaooo”…!! “That's awesome”…!! Kyoji shouted, as his russet/brown orbs went wide with extreme excitement.
 
“Hmmm”… Asia mumbled with a small grin, observing the 9 year old boy going wild with positive reception.
 
“Sooo… Do you still want to go home, little one”? Master Quan said in a polite tone of voice.
 
“No sir… I mean Master”!! Kyoji exclaimed quickly.
 
“Good…Let's continue with small steps, okay”? The wise Master inquired, as he continues to demonstrate his calm performance and skillful techniques.
 
Hai (Yes)”… Kyoji responded with a slight nod.
 
They continued to practice this graceful philosophy, allowing their bodies to relax with calm slow movements, as they kept a good posture with relaxed shoulders, an uptight back and firmly rooted stance…
 
On a mental level, the quiet concentration was bringing them closer to a serene state of harmony, in which allows the stresses of life to be placed in their proper perceptions
 
This psychological achievements usually leads to a more tolerant, even state of mind, and a calm mind is very capable to respond more efficiently to challenges in any circumstances…
 
“Deep breathing will improve our blood circulation with great efficiency”… “Especially during combat”… Grand Master Touhoufuhai alleged with striving influence, keeping a close eye on his two Sons as well…
 
“My Ju-Jitsu skills are far better than this”…! Ushio thought dully, as he continues to practice his father's serene techniques.
 
Ushio, is there something troubling you”…? You seem to be distracted lately”… The prudent Master believed, as he arches an eyebrow with assumption.
 
“Of course not”… “Why should I”…? Ushio responded quickly, breaking-out of his calm concentration.
 
Hmmm”… Master Quan murmured thoughtfully.
 
“Perhaps, we should ask Asia the same question”… Ushio assumed with a small smirk, as he diverted his mocking attention towards his brother's position.
 
Pa Pa (Father), May I be excuse from this session”… Asia alleged promptly, giving his brother a hard look in return.
 
Asia swiftly shows a sign of respectful etiquette by bringing both of his hands up to his well-built chest, making his right hand into a strong fist and keeping his left hand open, fingers together, making a 30-degree bow forward, as his dark russet/brown eyes focus on his Father's honorable stance
 
“Hai… But, we shall talk before Sunset”…Master Quan requested in a soft tone, returning his approval with a slight nod.
 
“Arigatou gozaimasu (Thank you very much)”… Asia simply said, as he strolled away with warm satisfaction, leaving his pesky brother behind with two more continuous session of self-discipline.
 
He doesn't even have a student of his own”… “And yet, Father always favors him”… “I'll bet he's on his way to see Keiko Nakamura”… “How pathetic”… Ushio thought silently, as he carries on with his father's philosophy.
 
 
Meanwhile
 
 
A beautiful young woman was standing peacefully near a graceful shrub of Chinese lilac, her jet black hair was evenly above her waistline and her emerald/green eyes were like dazzling gems. She was very passionate and kindhearted which attributed her outstanding uniqueness
 
But…It's so far away”… The beautiful female whispered, as her lovely jade/green orbs shimmered with heartbreaking sadness.
 
“Don't cry, Keiko”… Asia said in a calm tone of voice, as he kept his brown spheres hooded from the beaming sunlight.
 
I don't understand this Quest”…! Keiko slightly retorted, believing that her much-loved was giving her an unfair explanation.
 
“Father believes that it would be more beneficial if we completed our training in the Guyana highlands”… Asia assumed in a calm voice, as the blustery weather brushes his suntanned mane over his well-define shoulders.
 
“Oh Asia”… Keiko whispered.
 
“Look Keiko”… The young Master said, revealing a bright symbol that appeared on top of his right hand.
 
“Huh”… Keiko baffled in a surprise tone.
 
I've inherited this title “King of Hearts” from my Father recently… He truly believes that I will find the chosen one… A younger savior that will save Earth from destruction and eternal darkness Asia alleged with strong determination in his voice.
 
“Destruction”…? “Eternal darkness”…? Don't the scrolls also say that this warrior must fight against an evil Master; who was also a former member of the “Shuffle Alliance”…? Keiko pouted-out thoughtfully.
 
“It's just a mythTherefore, I have nothing to do with this eventful expedition”… “Besides, my journey is with you Koishii (Darling)… Asia reassured her with a small smile.
 
Aishiteru (I Love you)”… “Don't go”… Keiko whispered, as she clenches his white gi (Top) with her small hands.
 
Oh Keiko”… Master Asia whispered, brushing his strong hands through her silky-smooth black hair, as he captivates her pink lips with a passionate kiss
 
The love that they shared together was pure magic But, unfortunately “Fate” will have its cruel toll on those who are innocent and kind
 
 
End of past events…
 
 
“Engagements rings and wedding rings are often sold as bridal sets”… But, we also carry traditional Mokume-gane diamond rings (Wooden grain metal) which are available in “Star” and “Twist” Patterns… The salesman said with a small grin on his face, referring towards the shimmering gold bands that were in display…
 
“Hmm”… Domon mumbled with a timid look on his handsome features, as he scanned the merchandise that was in the glass counters.
 
These traditional rings are quite expensive because they have an exquisite combination of 18K yellow and 18K white gold that are fused and forged into one beautiful combination of elegant metals… The puckish salesclerk persuaded proudly.
 
“These rings are fricken' gorgeous and absolutely perfect for my Rain” The young Samurai thought with great satisfaction, as a meek smile appeared on his tan visage.
 
“I'll take it”…! Domon alleged without hesitation.
 
“Whew… Are you absolutely sure”…?! “The cost of this fine Mokume-gane trio set is more than 165,000 yens ($1,600)”… The salesman inquired, as he clears his throat contemptuously.
 
“Hm… Seems to me that you're trying to say that I can't afford it or something…?! Domon stated-out with a firm look on his facial features.
 
“…Omg… Noo”… The clerk replied in a nervous tone of voice, as droplets of sweat were forming on his forehead.
 
“Then, why brag”…?! Domon mused in a husky voice.
 
The two men were suddenly interrupted by a thrilled middle-aged man…
 
“Whaoo… Domon Kasshu”…! The owner recognized, as he respectfully shook hands with the “King of Hearts” with vast enthusiasm and honor.
 
“Huh”…?! The clerk muttered with wide spacious eyes.
 
“Is there a problem Mr. Kasshu”…? The owner inquired politely, giving the salesclerk a meager look of dissatisfaction.
 
“Mr. Hiromu… I was only explaining about the high quality that was within these luxurious diamond rings”…! The salesman alleged in his defense.
 
“Hmm…Did my employee just say that these Mokume trio set's was over 165,000 yens”…? The owner assumed thoughtfully.
 
“Look… I can take my business elsewhere ya know”! Domon stated-out firmly, as he strides towards the nearby exit…
 
“How about 60,000 yens ($700)”…! “This special offer is a token of my gratitude”… “Besides, you can always put it on Neo Japan's tab”…! The jeweler alleged with humor.
 
As a result of hearing this convincing statement, the Japanese warrior promptly halts his retrieving motion, giving the custom-jeweler a sign of positive-reception…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“Heyyy Sis… Where's Bro, eh”? Sai Saici questioned with concern.
 
“Domon's not here”? Rain asked over with increasing concern, as her aqua/blue orbs fluttered with alertness.
 
“How odd”…? George inquired in a polite manner.
 
“Heyyy, don't worry…! “Domon is quite capable in handling tuff situations ya' know”…! “Besides, the man was living in the Guyana Highland for ten long years… Can't beat that, eh”…? Chibodee exclaimed with full confidence, winking his aquamarine eyes towards the lovely young brunette.
 
“Hm… That man can be so unpredictable”…! Nastasha exclaimed in a rigid tone of voice, stressfully bending her whip-brandish in one motion.
 
“True”… Argo admitted in a husky tone of voice, as he stood closely to the authoritative Russian female, remembering his last encounter with Domon Kasshu when they arrived at Neo Canada airport…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
“What”!! “Domon Kasshu of Neo-Japan has arrived here”! Nastasha retorted in a sharp tone of voice, as she trailed down the stairway with complete confidence.
 
“Yes, he took part of an unofficial match with a Neo-Canada representative, yesterday at Niagara Falls”… The bureaucrat alleged in a quick response.
 
“Hmmm… That man can be absolutely unpredictable”… “You are to take level one security measures”… Nastasha ordered, pointing her whip-brandish with authority.
 
“But, why”…?! “You're overreacting a little, aren't you”? One of the officers asked-over, believing that she was probably tetchy over nothing.
 
All of a sudden, there was a loud boom explosion near the main hanger…
 
OWWWWWW!!! Two officials hollered, as they flew towards the opposite direction…
 
The combustion scenario was an alarming commotion which revealed a familiar figure that was standing solo in the middle of the blazing fire…
 
“Domon Kasshu”…! Nastasha state-out dryly.
 
“I only intended to surprise you a little bit”… “Guess, I over did it”… Domon alleged in a cocky tone of voice.
 
“Argo, capture that man this instant”!! Nastasha requested firmly, waving her whip-brandish toward his position, as she released Argo Gulski from his restraining handcuffs…
 
“Urrrr”!! Argo grumbled, considering his rivals presents as a sign of mockery, as he came charging though…
 
“Hey, you're looking well”… Domon said with a small grin on his handsome face.
 
“Uhhhrrr”!! The colossal Russian garbled, missing his prime target with every intended punch that he aimed from side to side…
 
“What's wrong Argo, not getting enough exercise at the prison”? Domon inquired in a sarcastic tone of voice
 
Therefore, the young warrior was boldly determined to make his point of view stand-out with complete adventure and resolution
 
 
End of flashback…
 
 
“Oh Domon…I hope you're not doing anything foolish”… Rain thought quietly.
 
“He'll be fine”…Dr. Kasshu added, placing his comforting right hand over her shoulder with complete understanding
 
“I hope so”… Rain whispered, as she kept her emotions under-control.
 
 
Meanwhile (Yonezawa airport)
 
 
“You're brother was well known as “Undefeated of the East”… “However, you prefer to call yourself “Mysterious Master of the west”… “Interesting”…? Captain Taro said, as he related their identities differently.
 
“My life has become a mere shadow with no valid meaning, ever since it all happen”… Master Ushio said solemnly, furrowing his brows with deep emphasis.
 
“I don't quite understand”? Taro inquired apprehensively, as they continued to stroll down the main corridor…
 
 
Flashback(Years ago)
 
 
I'd promised my brother (Asia) that I would watch over his fiancée, as they venture towards the Guayana Highlands However, my hidden feelings for Keiko were growing strong with each passing day”… “Therefore, I've attempted in many occasions to win over her heart, believing that she would forget my incompatible brother…”
 
“Maybe you should consider the possibility that he's not coming back”… Ushio assumed in a husky tone of voice, swiftly taking her delicate hands into his own.
 
No… He will come back I just know it”…! Keiko alleged with firm opposition, refusing completely his pessimistic comment, as she pulls away her small hands from his seductive hold.
 
“My Beloved Keiko… If only you knew how much I love you”… Ushio thought silently without dissimulating his feverous look which made her flinch away in the first place.
 
Suddenly, the awkward silence was interrupted, as the door gleefully slides open, revealing a shy nine year old boy and his proud mentor Master Asia…
 
Konban wa (Good evening)”… Master Asia greeted with a small smile, feeling his heart to skip a beat, when he saw his beloved Keiko only a few feet away.
 
“… Huh… Impossible”! “It can't be…Brother”…?! Ushio bellowed in his mind with an astonish look on his face, as his muscles stiffens with stressful disappointment.
 
“…Asia”…!! The young female cried, as she sprinted towards him in one notion, embracing him instantly with a tight warm hold
 
“I've missed you so much”… Master Asia whispered, kissing her softly on top of her Jet-black head.
 
“You didn't mention in your last letter that you were coming home”… Keiko said delightfully with a serene smile on her porcelain face.
 
I just wanted to surprise you Koishii”… Asia said in a loving tone of voice, capturing his fiancée soft pink lips with an indulgent kiss that was replete with yearning devotion and love…
 
“Urrr”…Ushio growled inwardly, looking towards the happy couple with green envy.
 
“So, who's this young one”…? Ushio interrupted sturdily, as he kept his eyes focused on the 9 year old child that was before him.
 
He's my small brother, Master Ushio”… A young man alleged quickly, as he came though the sliding doors and gently places his rough hands on top of his brother's small shoulders.
 
Huh…You mean… This little one is your brother, Domon”…? Master Ushio assumed in an uneasy manner.
 
“Yes, Master”… Kyoji replied in a husky tone of voice, flashing his dark brown spheres with slight annoyance.
 
“… Kyoji … I want to go home”…! Domon whined, tugging his older brother by his white uniform.
 
“Don't worry… you'll be fine with Grand Master Jiang Lu Quan”… “His skills and techniques are flawless”… “Besides, he taught me the powerful and serene abilities of `Tai Chi' during these nine years”. Kyoji alleged with a confident wink.
 
“Wow”…! “Really”…? Domon asked-over with wide eyes.
 
“Nevertheless, I was the one who taught you the skillful techniques of Ju-jitsu, Right Kyoji? Ushio assumed in a conceited tone of voice.
 
“Perhaps”… Kyoji thought silently, as he keep cautious look on his face and said nothing in return.
 
Hmm…My Father will be pleased to see you”… Master Asia said in a polite manner, as he approaches the young boy and gives him a yielding pat on his small back…
 
“Me”? Domon stated with a surprise look on his shy face.
 
“Errr… Spoil brat”! Ushio bawled-out loudly in his brain.
 
“He will be a fine student”… Miss Nakamura said, as she came through the sliding door and stood before the young schoolboy a warm smile that made the tip of his ears flush red with slight embarrassment… Then, she finally says sometime which made his whole face swill-out completely, as she pointed towards the wooden bridge that was in the opposite direction…
 
“Is that little girl you're girlfriend”… Keiko giggled.
 
“Huh… Rain”…?! Domon mumbled between his teeth, seeing that his fond friend was accompanied by his cheerful parents…Mikinio and Raizo Kasshu…
 
Ahhh Little pest”…! “I can observe already that this kid has no proficiency like his older brother”… Ushio thought seriously.
 
“Ushio… We must talk”… Master Asia said with profoundness in his voice, as he politely urges Keiko to go along with Domon and Kyoji, so they could speak in private.
 
Hm…Let's go and welcome you're parents”… Keiko said with understanding, leaving her much-loved Asia and his twin brother alone in the main corridor that was located near the training room.
 
“Huh”…? Ushio muttered, wondering if it had to do with his Father's expectations and prepositions…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“I can't cross this old bridge”…! “It's too high”…! Domon complained, showing fear within his dark brown eyes, as he latched against his brother's left leg…
 
“Climb aboard my back”…! Kyoji said sympathetically with a small grin on his handsome face, knowing that his little brother was truly afraid of highs.
 
Here goes nothing”…! Domon thought, climbing onto his brother's strong back.
 
The wooden bridge was quite narrow and the rope handrails were considerably old from years of exploitation…
 
Domon squeezed his little eyes together, fearing that his life was about to end, as his older brother walked across the bridge with full confidence…
 
“Kyoji, I scare”…! The 9 year old boy said, feeling a fatigue sensation within his lungs, as his heart began to throb wildly in his small chest.
 
“Don't think about what's underneath your feet… Just, focus on what's ahead of you”…! Kyoji advised wisely, almost reaching the end of the bridge with eager determination.
 
“Domon… Kyoji”…!! Dr. Kasshu shouted-out with a content look on his features, waving his right hand cheerfully, seeing that they were getting closer with each forward step…
 
Heyyy…Mom, Dad…Rain…! Domon exclaimed excitedly, forgetting that he was still on the bridge, as he opens his eyes with great prospective…
 
 
Meanwhile, at the Dojo…
 
 
“So… Father thinks that I not ready or worthy enough, eh?! “What about my pupil… Kyoji”…?! You must admit that my apprentice has great potential and skills”!! Ushio pointed-out optimistically.
 
“You Fool”!! “Don't you have any brains between those ears”?! “Kyoji Kasshu has decided to leave with his family today, so that he can pursue his profession in Science”… “However, his younger brother Domon has great expectation as a leader”…! Master Asia exclaimed with clear emphasis.
 
“That mere boy can't possibly withhold the title “King of Hearts”…!! Therefore, I'm the rightful candidate”…!! Ushio argued, as he furiously paces around the room with wide-ranging dissatisfaction.
 
“No… I gave Father my word”… “We must prepare this child diligently because his training will be initiated on his 10th birthday”… “Our future depends on it”… Asia alleged sharply.
 
“What”?! Dr. Kasshu has already given you his consent”…?! Ushio inquired in a ruthless tone of voice.
 
“Uh-hum”… Asia mumbled in a milder manner.
 
You're believes are misguiding you blindly”…! Furthermore, Father's illness is getting worse with each passing day”… Ushio assumed bluntly, giving his brother a rigid look in return.
 
We should honor and respect our Father's last wishes if his health continues to gets worse”… Asia said solemnly, as his dark brown orbs welded-up into tears of sadness, but sturdily kept his emotions under-control.
 
NO… I won't accept this as an option”!! “The boy is a spoil brat!! He doesn't deserve to be trained with our special skills and traditions! The crest belongs to me”…!! … Ushio alleged in a bitter tone of voice, as he curled his hands into solids fist of fury.
 
“WHAT”!! “How dare you”…!! Master Asia shouted-out, feeling his upper body tense up with stress, as he glared a warning sign with his dark spheres.
 
THEN I CHALLENGE YOU!! Ushio yelled in his defense, as he came before his brother in a fighting stance, swiftly drawing his live bladed Katana (sword) from his Saya (Scabbard) that was located on the left side of his waistline…
 
“USHIO… YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS”…!! Asia shrieked with wide eyes.
 
YES, I DO”!! “You've always had everything that I've always wanted! “…Father's devoted attention and most importantly Keiko's strong love for you”…! “ I despise you”…! Ushio admitted with pure anger.
 
So, be it… Those words will be you're last”…! Master Asia snorted, feeling warm beads of swears run down his forehead, as he gave his brother Ushio an unworthy hard look in return
 
Therefore, we promptly made our standpoints of combat with apparent determination without realizing that our beloved Keiko was watching in horror the whole scenario with close proximity…
 
I foolishly initiated my Uke nagashi attack, as my brother Asia deflected my techniques with amazing ease… But to his dismay, he slightly let his guard down and made a stumbling slip-up which allowed me to get the upper-hand instantly
 
Without hesitation I raised my Katana, ultimately striking my opponent with one swift movement… Then, I realized my horrifying mistake
 
KEIKO…!! NOOOO!! GOD… PLEASE NOOO…!!! Asia cried, catching her wilted body before she hit the floor…
 
“Keiko… I… didn't mean”…! Ushio muttered with complete shock, feeling his agonizing heart to shatter into a million pieces, as he lets his Katana fall freely towards the wooden floor with a heavy blunder on his conscience
 
“STAY AWAY”…!! Asia barked, cradling his beloved Keiko within his strong arms…
 
“… I… love youu”… Good bye… Myy Lovv”… The Angelic female whispered, feeling very cold and tired…
 
No…Keiko”… “Please, don't leave me”… “My life is nothing without you”… “Please… Oh God… Please, take me instead”… “I love you… Keiko… Keiko!! Asia pleaded softly, as he begins to sob uncontrollably as her body went limp…
 
“NOOOOO”!!! Master Asia hollered with endless pain and sorrow…
 
My sword was forever stained with her innocent blood… As a result, my Father banishes me from his Dojo with no hopes of ever coming back…
 
 
End of Events
 
 
“Domon Kasshu will pay”…! Master West alleged with deep emphasis, feeling his temper ease down, as he twirls around two chiming massaging balls that was in his left palm…
 
“All in due time”… Captain Taro said with a small evil smirk…
 
 
 
Opps! A little cliffhanger… MUAAAHAHA! (Evil) Hehehe!!
 
 
Take care! Namaida…