G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Sword of Serenity ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Note: I don't own the poem. It's written by a talented writer: Renee Duvall.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
Challenging events”…
 
A man stated courageously, as he arched an eyebrow apprehensively. He was wearing a black patch over one eye and was dressed with a crimson/red suit and a light pink fancy shirt, with a cerulean/blue bow, pallid shoes. He's Stalker, our storyteller that appears out of nowhere at the beginning of our story…
 
 
“A twist of Fate”… “Solemn Decisions”…
 
 
“Tournament Agreements”… “Diligent preparation and training”…
 
 
“A fierce demonstration of skilled combat”…
 
 
“EARTH IS THE BATTLE GROUND”!!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!!
 
 
ALL SET”!! READY”!! “GOOO!!!
 
 
Chapter Nine: Sword of Serenity.
 
 
A cold breeze blew swiftly throughout the Temple grounds in one direction, making a slight disturbing sound of howling wolves…
 
Domon Kasshu … The strong fighter of Neo Japan, stood dead in his tracks with cold empathy, as he glazes an icy stern look towards his rival… Seatte Gyuzelle….
 
His red vivid cloak drifted forwardly in one motion, as if nature was persuading him to take immediate action…
 
However, the young Samurai was very determined to remain as calm as possible because he wasn't going to level himself to his opponent's type of reason or amusing satisfaction…
 
This unexpected approach caught his opponent of guard, which made him wonder in deep thought… Because, Domon Kasshu was known by many fighters around the world for his short hot-temper and unique fighting skills…
 
“Sooo… We meet again Domon Kasshu”?! Seatte said in a serious tone of voice.
 
“Whatcha doin here”?! Got lost?! Domon inquired in a steep voice.
 
“I'm here to see Rain and It's none of you're business, Kasshu”! Seatte alleged quickly in a firm tone of voice.
 
Rain is my business”!! Domon growled, as his knuckles cracked one by one.
 
“Is that so”? “I don't see a ring on her finger yet”…! Seatte assumed significantly, as he pointed directly to Rain's delicate left hand.
 
“You soon will…! “I guarantee ya”…! Domon alleged with high confidence, as a small smirk appears on his handsome features.
 
“Domon”… Rain whispered with a small smile.
 
“Hm”…! Seatte mumbles.
 
“I guess… Whoever's in charge of our fate sure got a fascination for irony…”?! Domon said in a deep steady voice.
 
“Ah, yes… I remember”…! Seatte simply replied.
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
The city of Neo-Turkey was randomly destroyed by Scythe Gundam's fierce attacks…
 
“It's not his fault…The DG-Cells have begun to taken over”…! Rain said extremely worried.
 
“We've got no choice”!! Domon assumed, as he motioned to take immediate action.
 
“Wait…Domon”! Rain exclaimed, as she detains him by his right arm.
 
You're not going to ask me to waste time to save him, are you”?! Domon assumed in a short-tempered tone of voice.
 
“Butt”… Rain murmurs.
 
“Our main objective is to take every opportunity and fight, until we corner the Dark Gundam! “Regardless who we end-up fighting against, right?! Domon said firmly, as he clearly stated his point of view, looking deeply into her sparkling aqua/blue orbs.
 
Butt…You can't…! The young female whispered.
 
Urrrhhh…!! Domon snarls, as his felt a heavy burden on his conscience.
 
He quickly whirls around and calls-out for his Mobile Suit… GUNDAMM!!!
 
Urrrr…! Seatte roars.
 
“Whoever's in charge our fate sure got a fascination for irony”…!! Domon stated, as he prepared for battle
 
“Hmmm”…!! Seitt growled, under the negative influence of DG-Cells.
 
“At least we can keep some of our dignity with a Gundam fight match”…!! Domon said with no feelings of remorse.
 
“READY!!! GOOO”!!! Domon yells, as he assaulted his enemy with Shining Gundam's Sword; making a direct hit on Scythe Gundam's mechanical right arm…
 
“Whattt!! “How did he dooo!! Domon shrieks, wondering on “How the hell did he anticipated and deflected his attack”…
 
“AHHHH”!!! Domon shouted, as he felt a sharp agonizing pain on his left shoulder, as he fell on the ground with his M.S facing-up.
 
“Urrrrrr…Hahaha”!!! Seatte rumbled in a menacing undertone voice.
 
“Domon… Seatte!!! Nooo”…! The young brunette cries, as her ocean/blue eyes went wide with horror…
 
“The battle between these two young men was really about winning over a beautiful woman's heart… Rain”…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“Soo… How's the shoulder doin, eh”? Seatte said with a small taunting grin.
 
“Urrr”…! Domon growled, as he clenches his teeth firmly, remembering the excruciating pain he went through after their last encounter.
 
“Feels like new”…! Domon replies smoothly.
 
“Hm”… Seatte grumbled with a sign of dissatisfaction.
 
“Sooo… How was jail time”…? Domon inquires straightforwardly.
 
“Huh”…?! Seatte garbled with shock, as he acknowledges the true fact that he was temporarily punish for the destruction of his own home country (Neo Turkey)... But, after the Dark Gundam incident, the leaders of Neo-Turkey finally believed in his non-guilty statement and exonerated him from all charges that were file against him.
 
“Then, I'll take that as a Yes”…! Domon stated-out sharply.
 
“Really”…?! “It's not my fault that you're Father created a monster that almost kills half of the population here on Earth”… Seatte alleges in a sarcastic tone of voice.
 
“Whattt”!!! Domon barked, as he lost the ability to control his burning temper....
 
Without warning the young Samurai quickly yanks his rival by the shirt in a single straightforward motion, giving him an eye to eye stern look.
 
“Nooo… Stop”! “Please, stop it”! Rain desperately shouted, as she hurriedly places herself between the two heated men that were in dispute...
 
“What are you doin”?! “Why are you so darn eager to defend this jerk, eh”…?! “Are you going say that; “It's your job as a Doctor”…? Domon splatter-out in annoyance.
 
“Huh”…? “Whattt”…! Rain mumbles, as she clearly remembers Domon's exact words of position.
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
The hotel's room was swiftly open by a well known Japanese man…“Domon Kasshu”…
 
Rain!! Domon yelps, as if something bad was going to occur …
 
Domon's facial expression was slightly concern and suspicious, as he promptly observes the room for any signs of hostility…
 
He discovers a slight nervous look on his partner's delicate face, as if she was secretly covering- up some evidence.
 
“Why are you so excited about Domon”? Rain said in a slight composed tone of voice.
 
“Soo…What happen here”? Domon inquires skeptically, as he intently stares to where his opponent was resting.
 
“You're acting strange”… “Everything is fine”… “Nothing happen”… Rain responded in return in a mask tone of persuasion, as she felt the hard grip of death on neck; knowing that her ex-boyfriend was briefly possessed by DG-Cells and almost strangle the life out of her with his own bare hands.
 
“Sooo, this guy”…!! “He's a Gundam Fighter… isn't he”?!! Domon hollers straightforwardly in a demanding tone of voice.
 
Hhh…! Rain gasps, surprise by Domon's true assumption, as her aqua/blue pools went wide with astonishment.
 
Without hesitation, Domon begins to inspect Seatte's sleeping form by lifting his left arm from under the beige covers, recognizing all to well the infected dark/grey area of DG-Cells that was precisely above his elbow.
 
“Um…Just as I thought”…! Domon said firmly.
 
“What are you planning to do now”?! Rain demanded in a bitter tone of voice.
 
“Isn't it obvious…? I'm going to make him tell me when did he came across the Dark Gundam or else he'll have to fight me in a Gundam fight match”! The handsome Japanese fighter alleged without sentiment or remorse, as his eyebrows furrowed with forceful emphasis.
 
“Huh”…? “No, but he's sick”…! I won't let you do anything to jeopardize his health”…! Rain said with justification.
 
“I didn't have to think to remind you that you happen to be my partner”!! Domon assumed in a low unwaveringly tone of voice.
 
“At the same time, I'm a Doctor too”…! “It's my duty not to allow my patient to take any action that would aggravate his condition!! Rain said in a determine manner.
 
Just as a Doctor, eh”?! You're saying this just as a doctor?! Domon said in a husky tone of voice, as his forehead slightly became mark with furrow.
 
Hm…!! Rain mumbles in a harsh tone.
 
 
They stood hopelessly in deep notion, as the rain continues to make its peaceful downpour…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“That's not fair Domon”! Rain shouted sturdily in her defense, as her aqua/blue pools shimmers with sadness and a single tear ran down her delicate pale cheek.
 
“Not fair”…?! “Do you think I'll stand-down and watch this Jerk disrespect you and insult my Father's reputation without a fight?! Domon roars with anger, as he tightens his strong hands into hard- rock fists.
 
However, Seatte on the other hand was also resisting the urge to fight as well, because he never considered himself to be a loser or a whimp when it came to certain fighting tactics because he was well known for his outstanding record in wrestling matches…
 
“Heyyy… What on Earth is going on here”?! “Break it up you two”…!! “Have some dignity and respect for the deceased”…! Dr. Kasshu alleged in a deep scowling tone of voice, as he caught everyone's attention.
 
“HUH”…!! They all muttered at the time with abundant humiliation and shame, knowing that they were all out of line with their immature behavior.
 
“Its Obon week, ya know”…! “We should keep our tones down and honor these Sanctuary holy grounds”…! The wise Doctor whispered, fearing that their heated discussion will draw unwelcome attention.
 
“Sorry Dad… I wasn't thinking”…! Domon said apologetically.
 
“Rain… We must talk” …! Dr. Kasshu requested in a calm tone of voice.
 
“Butt”…? Rain mumbles nervously, as her glittering ocean/blue orbs became wide with bewilderment.
 
“Rain… Go with Dad and explain to him our rendezvous with the other”… “I'll catch-up with you guys later”… “I have some unfinished business here”…! Domon alleged in an upper tone of voice, so that his opponent Seatte could take notice…
 
“Bring it on”!! Seatte murmurs to himself, as his upper chest muscles tighten hard with anticipation.
 
“Butt, Domon”…! Rain muffled, as she narrows her eyes with concern.
 
Domon gently places his hands over Rain's slim shoulders and briefly contemplates on her soft angelic features. He slightly tilts his head forward and heavenly kisses his much-loved Angel on the forehead.
 
“Don't worry Koishii (Sweetheart)… I promise that I'll behave well”… Domon said convincingly.
 
“Hm”…? The young female murmurs, as she cocked an eyebrow apprehensively.
 
“Come along Dear… Let these two gentlemen handle their dilemmas resourcefully”… Dr. Kasshu assumed optimistically, as he guides the young female to a much peaceful area.
 
 
Yonezawa Plaza (Machi-no-hiroba)
 
 
Since its construction less than a year ago, Yonezawa plaza has become the heart for many tourists. During the Day (and Night), many people of all ages can be seen enjoying themselves in the wide open area with its stunning water-cascade.
 
Miss Marie Louis along with her Knight George, were analyzing and reading together a single “Pamphlet for Tourist” that they found on the wooden bench next to them. The brochure was describing the city's most beautiful surroundings, hot-springs, ski resorts and most important, its delicious foods…
 
Argo Gulski on the other hand was serious and quiet as always, sitting solo in deep thought…
 
“Hmm…That man Domon Kasshu can be so conceited and unpredictable”!! Nastasha alleged with emphasis, not wanting to admit that she was slightly worried about them.
 
Chibodee cheerfully said with no signs of embarrassments: “Don't worry… Lighten-up will yaa”…! “Domon and Rain can take care of themselves, ya know”…! “Who knows”…? “They might be smooching around somewhere…or maybe”…
 
“You're a despicable man, Chibodee Crocket”!! Nastasha blunted-out in return, pointing her whip-brandish in his direction.
 
“Whaoo”…! “Way to go Broo”!! Sai-Saici thought with a very big plastered grin.
 
“OWWW”!!! “Geezz, whatcha do that for”?!! Sai-Saici yelped-out, as he rubs the top of his head for comfort. He slightly looks-up and sees his Sensei's Keiun and Zuisen with frowns of disappointment.
 
“Come along Sai-Saici”…! “We must meditate and train diligently to clear-out all the negative thoughts that are evocative in your mind… Let's pray”…! The Shaolin Monks believed, as they repeated the same phrases and words in one personification.
 
“Chibodee Crocket… A true gentleman should always show a high interest of intellectual behavior, regardless of their independent income or social position…Especially when a young lady is presented in a formal manner”…! George scowled in a proper French accent.
 
“O' c'mon will yaa”… “Geezz, I was just kidding”! “Can't you guys just lightin-up a little, while we wait”?!!
 
“NOOO”!!! Everyone in the group exclaimed at the same time, including Argo that was sitting silently.
 
 
Meanwhile …
 
 
“I remember that someone once told me that you have to face your fears in order to be victorious in life”…! Dr. Kasshu presumed.
 
“What do you mean”? Rain inquired with sheering wonder, as she continues to walk side by side with Domon's Father… Dr. Kasshu
 
“Ohh Rain…Running away is not the answer to solve our problems and its neither going to bring back our loved ones”…! “Instead, we must honor their sacrifices by being strong”…! “Do you actually believe that you're the one to blame”?! Dr. Kasshu professes with strong believe.
 
“I'mm… soo” … Rain sniffled, as she began to sob heavily with deep sadness.
 
“Shhh…shh… It's okay … Let it all out Dear”… “It's okay to cry because I know and understand the agonizing feeling you must be going through right now”…! “But, I promise that in due time things (will) get better”…! The sensible scientist whispers in a caring tone of voice, as he warmheartedly cradles her frail figure with relieving support…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“Soo… Are you going to tell me to stay away from you're Girl”…?! Seatte stated in a mocking tone of voice.
 
“Why should I”…?! “If I'd had to do that then she wouldn't be my Girl”…?! Domon replies, as he kept an icy stern look on his face.
 
“O' I see…Then, you have nothing to worry about, Domon Kasshu”…! Seatte assumed.
 
“Hm… It must burn you up that a guy like me had to save you're life from The Dark Gundam, eh”?! Domon alleged sharply.
 
“Urrr”…! Seatte angrily snarled between his teeth.
 
“And, if I were you… I would be extra cautious because I might not be around to save you the next time”…! Domon added with a small grin.
 
Seatte stood speechless with a puckered brow, as his mocking smirk immediately twisted into a frown of dissatisfaction…
 
“I'll keep that in mind”…! The young fighter from Neo Turkey grumbles, as his hands furled into tight fists.
 
“Besides, Rain is capable of making her own decisions”…! “Don't you agree”…?! Domon alleged with high confidence, as the blustery weather blew forward his red vivid cloak.
 
“One shouldn't assume so much”…! Seatte said in a up-tight tone of voice, as he kept an unyielding look on his face as well.
 
“Maybe, you should stay away from my Girl”…! Domon replied with a cocky grin on his face.
 
“Hmm”… Seatte grumbled angrily.
 
“Later Pal”…! “I got better things to do”…! Domon concluded, as he whirls around swiftly and fades away into the flamboyant sunset with high aspirations and dreams
 
 
Love is…
 
 
Love is…
 
More than just hearts and flowers and romance,
More than candlelit dinner and moments of intimate
Sharing, love lasts beyond those initial stages.
 
Love lasts beyond those stages…
 
Its understanding through the difficult times,
Laughing together to keep from crying when
Things couldn't seem to go more wrong.
 
It is patience and compassion, compromise and
Healing…
 
Love is everything we share together because to
Me…
 
Love is and always will be you…
 
 
Take care and enjoy life!!
 
 
Namaida.