G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Golden Memories. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Note: I don't own the Song “In My Dreams”…
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
“A Burning Flame of Desire”…
 
 
A man said, sitting in a dark/navy office chair. He was wearing a black patch over one eye and was dressed with a crimson/red suit and a light pink fancy shirt with an imperial/blue bow, pallid shoes. He's Stalker, our storyteller that appears out of nowhere at the opening of our story.
 
 
“Sentimental Memories”… “A Love Triangle of Jealously”…
 
 
Challenging Opponents”… “Dairy of Truth”…The True Value of Friendship”…
 
 
“Adversary of Darkness”…
 
 
“BEWARE”!! “DOMON”!!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!!
 
 
“ALL SET”!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter Eight: Golden Memories…
 
 
 
(Song) In My Dreams”
 
 
Tonight, just saying goodbye makes me feels
Like we'll be apart forever
 
Moonlight cast your shadow in my eyes
Please promise me to come back again.
I don't wanna be alone
`Cause I have already known
How much I've been in love with you
(And) It's no lie.
 
Please tell me, why can't I live without you?
I don't know how to get over misery
 
Now, I'm lost in your stream of love.
Just like a mermaid.
 
I know, there is someone in your mind,
But I know too. It's not me…
 
I always lose my way
Whenever, you are away.
 
Find the key to the mystery of love,
(But it's) ends in vain.
 
Please tell me, why can't live without you?
I don't know how to get over this pain.
 
Now, I lost in the steam of your love.
Just like a mermaid.
 
Please believe in what you see
Give your precious kiss to me
 
We will find a perfect world, maybe someday.
Please do not go…
 
There's no one else, but you.
I don't know how to get over such pain.
 
Now, I know I'll see you once again,
(But it's) only in my dreams.
 
 
End of Song…
 
 
Chapter Eight: Golden Memories.
 
 
There was spectacular view of high snowy White Mountains, as two young adults settles down under a massive pink “Cherry Blossom Tree”…
 
The birds that were surrounding them were chirping gracefully in one fine tune, as the wind blew swiftly throughout the peaceful Sanctuary, many little light pink blooming flowers fell and rested on the grassland, giving stunning jovial detail by its blushing color... A generous buoyant interpretation of “Safe Haven”...
 
But, there was a disturbing pause of awkward silence between the two young adult's, as they continued to act like complete strangers… “Lost in there own deep thoughts”
 
“Remember the last time that we met in my hometown Neo-turkey”? Seatte alleged in a sympathetic tone of voice, as he continues to break the dramatic seal of silence.
 
“Huh”? Rain gently mumbled, as her aqua/blue pools went wide with wonder.
 
“I awoke alone in the hospital and realized that you were already far gone”… Seatte alleged in a mild undertone voice.
 
“Oh, Seatte”… Rain whispers softly, feeling apologetic for what went before during her last visit in Neo Turkey.
 
“There was a special symbol, you returned and left behind that made me reflect and think”… Seatte said in a soft apprehensive tone of voice.
 
“Huh”…? The pretty mechanic innocently muffles, clueless as to what gesture he was specifically referring towards.
 
“A picture of us... Remember”? He reminded, as his dark/brown eyebrows slightly furrowed into emphasis.
 
“Yes I do”… Rain replied softly, fidgeting lightly with her thumbs, as she felt a sprint shyness pending between them again.
 
“I was staring at the picture for a while, as my thoughts came to a conclusion, about the many things I wanted to say to you back then”… “However, it seems that the audacity of fate is always against me”… The Turkish fighter said.
 
Rain's ocean/blue gems shimmers with sympathy and promptly turns her face away, as his words steeply echo thought her mind.
 
“I guess that Domon or should I say you're Boyfriend has the advantage this time”… Seatte assumed straightforwardly, as his calm complexion slowly faded away into a slightly bitter demanding gaze because of the elongated silence that was still between them.
 
Unfortunately, there was ultimately nothing that the young appealing female could do or say in response to his impulsive remark because the truth was that her heart always belonged from the very beginning to only one man in her life… Her much-loved husband to be…Domon
 
Urging to declare something (or anything) in order to break the tongue-tied silence that was between them, Seatte approaches swiftly towards the beautiful brunette that was besides him and manages to pick her small delicate hands tenderly.
 
“Seatte…There's somethinn”… Rain muttered nervously, knowing that she had to tell the handsome fighter the hard truth, before he would get a chance to exploit his personal thoughts because deep down she didn't want to end-up hurting his feelings again.
 
“Shhhh… Please”…! “I don't want to hear about it…I know what you're about to say”…! “And frankly, I don't care about you're relationships with Domon Kasshu”…! Seatte added with an upsetting tone of voice.
 
“Uhh”…?! Rain spasmodically gasps, as her light aqua/blue orbs went wide with bewilderment.
 
“Rain… Please… Just make my day by giving me another chance”…! “Because… I also love you too”...!! He finally spouted- out in profound reassuring voice.
 
Overwhelmed by his sudden announcement, Rain felt a huge lump forming in her throat as she gulped hard and was briefly unable to talk at the moment.
 
 
Many beautiful golden memories gradually came back to her mind
 
 
Flashbackin Neo Japan
 
 
The Telephone was ringing early in the morning (8:05 a.m)
 
Uhhh…Helloo… Rain answered in a slight groggy voice, as she turns around in her bed with a pillow over her messy cinnamon/brown head, completely covering her eyes from the bright Sunlight that was coming though the light jade/green curtains.
 
Heyyy, gorgeous…! Want to have breakfast and coffee with me at Bonbonera Café”…! Hmmm, I can smell the coffee brewing already!! What do you say my fair lady Seatte said with a cheery tone of voice.
 
Hm… Sounds great to me! Besides, after all the studying I've been doing throughout the night…Caffeine will definitely make my day! Rain alleged in a gentle tone of voice.
 
Well…How about we meet in an hour at the Park as usually, eh…? Seatte requested in a husky tone of voice.
 
AAAhhhh Uhhhhh”…!! Sorry about that, I'm still half asleep… Rain said apologetically, for yawning-out loudly over the phone.
 
HeheheThe only way I can forgive you from that offense, if you promise to get up from that bed and met me here in an hour… Seatte reminded with an ear to ear smile.
 
GeezzLet me stretch for a minute, will yaa?! Rain replied in a mocking tone of voice.
 
Sooo… It's settled then…! See you in one hour… Okay, Sweetie”…? Seatte said with eager enthusiasm, as he held the phone tightly in his grasp, hoping that she'll say “yes”
 
Huh…? But…I'm not even dressed yet”…! Rain whimper, as she continues to complain in her defense.
 
Tic, toc, tic, toc…Seatte teases, feeling quite amuse that he was actually arousing her temper a notch.
 
Alright See you later…Ohhh waittt”…!! “Heyy Seatte…Are you still there!! Rain called-out in a hurry, hoping that he didn't hang-up the phone yet.
 
YeahStill here!! Seatte quickly answered, before hanging-up.
 
HeyyyRemember to bring an umbrella along with you…Today's scheduled “Falling Rain” here at the colony…! Sooo…Try not to forget… Okay…?! Unless you're planning to get you're clothes all soak… Hehehe”…!! Rain teases, as she chuckles softly over the phone.
 
Instead of answering in return her small joke, he sincerely smiles. “She's Sounds soo beautiful”… He thought quietly.
 
Well…See ya later”…! Bye! Rain concluded with a smile on her face.
 
Okay…Bye sweetie! Seatte understood, as he hanged-up the phone and left the telephone booth that was located near the Park; fortunately for him he was already carrying an umbrella.
 
WoooHoooo !!! Seatte hollers with positive excitement, as he placed-on neatly his light blue jacket and steadily brushes his ebony hair with one hand in full confidences.
 
The People around him looks at him briefly with curiosity and were mumbling inward comments about his sudden immature behavior; “That man is insane” or “What a Freak”!!
 
But, the handsome man from Neo Turkey didn't care at all because at that moment he was happiest man on the colony…
 
However, I regret receiving that phone-call earlier”…! “The Government of Neo Turkey has given me an opportunity to become a Gundam Fighter, representing our Nation in the up-coming 13th tournament, But I want to tell Rain, before I make my decision! “There's something even more important I need to say to her before I leave! “I'll just wait here in this lonesome wooden bench and throw some breadcrumbs to the birds… Seatte thought in deep meditation.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
Rain stretched her arms in a upward position and quickly got up from her soft comfortable full-size Victorian bed, tossing aside her favorite white comforter and matching yellow/flower printed sheets, she instantly catches a glimpse of her reflection in the full- size mirror, as she made her way towards her walk-in closet and mumbles inwardly, about her frightening appearance, especially her out of control cinnamon/brown hair
 
Maybe this will match… Hmm, but too plain Perhaps, this light lime/green blazer will go well with this dark/pink mini-skirt and light pink spaghetti strap blouse”…? “Ahhh…Perfect combination”…!! Rain assumed with a smile, feeling contempt with her decision, as she began to dress-up and blow-dry her hair for the occasion. Her hair was a bit longer, below her slender shoulders in a flip style. She looks at the mirror with a small smile and slightly notices that there was something missing from her image
 
“Hmmm…Ohhh, I almost forgotMy Earrings Rain whispered in a mild tone of voice.
 
Making her final adjustments and putting on her light pink triangle shape earrings…
 
The Telephone rang (9:10 a.m)
 
Yes…Ohh Father! Huhhh…? Yes…Buttt…! You can't expect me to go on such short notice…! WhatDr. Kasshu…! But why…?! That's Horrible…!! What Are you serious…?! Since, when did Domon return”…?! Yes…! Yes, Father…! Alright…! Rain said in a shock tone of voice, with a pained expression on her delicate pale face.
 
When she hangs-up the phone, she stares though the windows and saw how the vivid day of her reunion with her high-school friend Seatte begins to deteriorate, just like the dark/grey cloudy skies that overcast the flamboyant Sun
 
“I'm soo Sorry”… she whispers apologetically…
 
 
Meanwhile at the Colonial Park…
 
 
The wind began to pick-up and the birds were long gone, leaving the Park bold and empty. Since, everyone knew that it was schedule Falling Rain; most people left earlier to take shelter from the forthcoming downpour…
 
“What's taking sooo long…! She said she'll be here in an hour…! It's been now over two hour's and a half since we last spoke this morning…! “Hmmm… I wonder if … Maybe…She lost interest! “Nooo…I'll just wait a little longer! Seatte thought sharply, not wanting to accept the possibility that his girlfriend might not be show-up as planned.
 
Another hour had pasted and still no signs of her showing- up… Suddenly a downpour of rain came plunging from the dark sky…
 
Seatte quickly opens his light grey umbrella and shields himself from the precipitation, wishing that the day would never come to an end because this day was his last on the colony of Neo Japan, his visa would expired and his temporary national Welcome would be put in jeopardy if he'd remained any longer.
 
There was something very important, he wanted to share with his much-loved Rain and was desperately hoping to meet-up with her because his shuttle was leaving late noon on that very same day
However, to his dismay his high-school “Sweetheart” never showed-up and he finally gives-in to defeat
 
Someday…Perhaps, we'll meet again? Good-bye Rain…Take care”…! Seatte said in a sad undertone voice.
 
He leaves behind his grey umbrella; where it rested next to the wooden blue bench, as the rain lightly dissipates into thin air; leaving no trace of his gallant standing image…
 
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“Rain… Please tell me that you feel the same as I do”… Seatte said in an optimistic tone of voice, as he cups her smooth ivory face.
 
Rain places her warm caring hands onto where his strong hands rested and slightly shoves them away from her face because she wanted things to be obvious and truthfully clear that the feelings he shared with her were not mutually. But, it was too late because he came within reach and stole kiss from her soft cherry/pink lips.
 
He elevated her frail chin slowly with one hand and his right strong arm came around her curvy waist, as he continues to press his lips feverishly along the frame of her mouth, tugging excitedly on the soft fabric of her kimono.
 
“Mmmm”…! “Stttt…Stoppp…Nooo”…! “Seatte you must understand that…I'm in Love withhh”…! Rain muttered nervously; as her heart pounded with overflowing guilt, as she quickly nudge her head away from his.
 
“Don't say it”!! “Can't you see how much…I care for you”…!! “Rain… I love you”… “And, I don't want to lose you again”…! He admitted in a heartbreaking tone of voice because deep-down he knew all to well that her heart belongs to someone else and not him…
 
The Turkish fighter desperately thought that he could eventually convince her into believing that she was making a terrible mistake and that her feelings were base on a simple upbringing crush, as he continued to embrace her closely to his well-built chest, inhaling deeply her unique jasmine fragrance.
 
Rain lifted-up her cinnamon/brown head and was about to say something to Seatte, when a drifting vivid/red cloak appeared out of nowhere and caught her shimmering aqua/blue orbs attention…
 
Domon's eyes were instantly shooting daggers and his knuckles was making dreadful cracking sounds, as he tighten his rough hands into hard rock fists, sending chills down any thug's spine…
 
The Japanese warrior began to deliberate his motion, which made time slow, keeping an intense stern look towards his rival's location, as he slowly made his way through the grazing green land.
 
“Hm”… Seatte grumbles, as he returns a serious unsympathetic look as well.
 
Rain quickly settled aside, hoping that Domon would understand the whole situation that he just witnessed from far-field.
 
Domon's pathway finally comes to an intriguing stop, as he keeps an emotionless tough look on his face…
 
As many people say…Falling Rain” is a blessing, but can consent an authority of floods that can easily drown all Dreams and Hopes”… “The Irony of Fate”…