G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Hororable Heroes. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I don't own G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
“Sacrificing decisions”…
 
A man said sadly. He was wearing a black patch over one eye and was dressed with a cherry/red suit and a light pink fancy shirt with a royal blue bow, white shoes. He's our narrator Stalker that appears out of nowhere at the beginning of our story.
 
Stalker continues to speak calmly.
 
“Tearful memories”…
 
Mikinio Kasshu … The Ancient Shuffle Alliance… Swartz/Kyoji… Master Asia… Doctor Mikamura”…
 
“They all had one thing in common… Bravery and Inspiration”…
 
 
“Their legacy and honorable sacrifices will never be forgotten as true heroes”…
 
 
“WELL NOW”!!
 
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED”!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!! “READY”!! “SET”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter Seven: Honorable Heroes.
 
 
A familiar middle age gentleman was standing silently in deep meditation in front of a cold solitaire Gravestone…
 
(Dr. Mikamura… Born; March 12, F.C 18. - Decease F.C. 60). Devoted scientist and loving Father
 
Dr. Kasshu continued to stare endlessly, trying to comprehend Dr. Mikamura's sudden jealousy and hateful resentment.
 
He took one deep breath and said with sad empathy … “I forgive you Old friend”…! “I'm actually very sorry that everything had to end this way…! “Thanks for helping out my son Domon and for doing the right thing”…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
Loud red flashing alarms could be heard throughout the military base of Neo Japan
 
Dr. Mikamura was stumbling along the hallway, quivering in pain, determined to put a stop to Rube's horrible plan.
 
“There is a way”…!! Dr. Mikamura alleged wearily, showing signs of tiredness as his character continued to break-down into deep emotional sorrow.
 
He was desperately making one final attempt to release his old friend Dr. Raizo Kasshu from his cryogenic stasis; no matter what the cost or sacrifices because he knew deep down in his conscience that it was the right thing to do and the only way to save Earth and his only daughter Rain from the Dark Gundam…
 
“Mmmm…Mikamura…? “I'm touch”…! “You're alive…! How unfortunate…! Urube said in a deep sarcastic tone of voice.
 
Ahhhh!!! OOwwww!!! Dr. Mikamura yelled with agonizing pain, as he tumbles down the stairway He was physically weak and disoriented due to the great amount of blood lost from his gun shot wound.
 
What difference can that old fossil possibly do…? Urube continued to mock.
 
It has only one weak point”…!! Dr. Mikamura pointed-out.
 
What!! NoooHe wouldn't…!! I haven't considered that possibility!! Urube shouted, realizing his last minute mistake.
 
It's almost impossible to defeat this abomination from the outside!! You must attack it from within! Dr. Mikamura explained with great courage and painful effort.
 
Dr. MikamuraWhat are you going to do? Domon gasped with distressing empathy, not wanting to accept the true fact that Rain's father was going to sacrifice his own life in the process
 
I'm about to release your Fatherrr… Dr. Kasshu!! Dr. Mikamura yelp, as he coordinated all final launching sequences for his immediate dismissal.
 
Noo… Dr. Mikamura!! Wait!! Domon shouted with great concern, narrowing his eyes with sadness.
 
This will allow you to come inside…! Dr. Mikamura stated in a low weak voice.
 
“DOMON KASSHU”…!!! Dr. Mikamura will open that section, allowing you to get inside…!!! Nastasha pouted straightforwardly.
 
Alright…Domon replied uneasily.
 
Now is not the time to get emotional…!!! Nastasha alleged truthfully, as she continues to reason strongly with “The Kings of Hearts”
 
You and you're Father should see me as a man beyond forgiveness…! I shall take full responsibility for my course of action because Rain has done nothing wrongDr. Mikamura said sincerely.
 
Don't let them come near!!! Urube angrily interrupted.
 
I don't have much time and I know that I will never have another chance to see my daughter again… Please tell her that I'm truly sorry…!! Dr. Mikamura said in a rasp weak voice.
 
The Dark Gundam began its intense attack against the “Shuffle Alliance”, forming monstrous lurching snake heads, blocking the main entrance.
 
Domon fiercely manages to demolish his way through, concentrating on his prime objective… His beloved…Rain…
 
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Hey old friend…! While you're in that cryogenic stasis…!! I wonder Are you laughing at me or perhaps”…? Ohhh Ugghhh… You were always better than me Up to the very end Dr. Mikamura finally pouted, hitting the red release button as his lifeless body collapsed to the floor…
 
The room began to shake violently, as the thick glass shattered into tiny pieces towards outer-space leaving behind Dr. Mikamura's brave reflection…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
No, Mikamura… I would never laugh at you're personal grief and sorrows! I still remember the agonizing pain you when through, during you're wife's funeral”… Rain was just an infant when it all happened; you instantly became a fulltime father, cutting down on expenses and medical studies/research As time went by, I failed to realize how much you had suffered and probably struggle as a single parent”… “In fact, I truly thought that you were the perfect Father-figure and had it all”… “I even had a tad of jealousy because my oldest son Kyoji would always speak so highly of you; they even preferred to play over at your house, especially Domon He would always find a way to sneak-out of the house, looking for little sweet Rain”… They would play together for hours in your front porch”… “Hmm…I always pictured those two together… I guess its Father's intuition”… “What really matters now is that they love each other “And, that's why…I'm sincerely giving them my approval and blessings because they truely deserve to be happy The wise Doctor thought profoundly …
 
“Dad”…! “Is that you”? Domon assumed carefully.
 
“Yes Son”…! “It's me”…! Dr. Kasshu replied in a gentle voice, as he came back to reality…
 
“But, howww”…? Domon muffled in a surprise tone.
 
“Father's intuition”…! The prudent Doctor added with ease.
 
“Huh”? Domon muttered with wide eyes.
 
“Besides, its Obon week and I just knew that I would find you here”! Dr. Kasshu said with a small smile.
 
Rain was standing quietly behind Domon, in her beautiful traditional sky/blue kimono. She had a sad expression on her pale delicate face; remembering the day of her Father's disgraceful confession against the Kasshu family …
 
Domon begins to lightly squeeze Rain's delicate right hand, reassuring her that every thing will be alright and that she had nothing to be ashamed about or fear…
 
There was a long pause of silence throughout the temple grounds as the wind swiftly blew against the elegant “Cherry Blossom Trees” (Japan's National Sakura Trees), displaying a colorful canopy of green leafs and plum blossoms, making the reunion appropriately special as a symbol of Hope and Friendship
 
Rain suddenly jolted-up her small frame posture and flinch her hand away quickly from Domon's reassuring grip…
 
“Huh…Whatcha doin”…?! Domon scowled loudly.
 
“Oh Domon…You don't understand”…! “Myy…Father”…! Rain muttered sadly.
 
“What do you mean”?! Domon inquired in a mild demanding tone of voice.
 
He gently places with ease both hands on top of her slender shoulders, evaluating briefly her distressing features and emotions, as her beautiful aqua/blue orbs peered apologetically in search of forgiveness.
 
“I don't belong here”…! “I shouldn't have come in the first place”…! “I'm truly sorry”…! Rain assumed nervously, as her bottom pink lip began to quiver lightly.
 
She quickly whirls around and runs away, fearing possible criticism and unforgiving rejection from Domon's Father… Dr. Kasshu
 
Domon stood temporarily dumb-founded and speechless, unable to comprehend her sudden flinching outburst.
 
“Sooo… You're foolishly just going to stand there”…?! Dr. Kasshu mildly scowled.
 
“Huh”…? Domon murmured, coming back to reality.
 
“You're gonna let her get away that easily”? “I must say that she has quite a head-start ya know”…! Dr. Kasshu slightly pestered, as he cocked an eyebrow mischievously.
 
“No way”…! Domon replied simply, with a small cocky grin.
 
I won't let you run away from me again…I love you to darn much…! Domon solemnly quarrel in deep thought…
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
“That's good Rainn”…! “Keep on running… Run far awayyy”…! A mysterious wicked voice whispered.
 
The mysterious man continued to study and observe quietly the whole scenario between the young loving couple. He deliberately smiles with evil pleasure, as his hooded malicious eyes targeted where Domon was silently standing.
 
“Domon Kasshu”…! “Soonnn”…! The man hisses dangerously in a deep undertone voice.
 
He tightly clenches his hands into hard fists of hatred and slowly drifts away into the shadowy bushes.
 
“Hmm… We're not alone”…! Domon exclaimed, sneering cautiously towards the nearby shrubs.
 
“Eh”…? Dr. Kasshu mumbled with concern.
 
“COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF”!!! Domon shouted in a loud demanding voice.
 
The wind blew swiftly along the vacant field-yard with no answer or continuing known presences…
 
“Son…It's probably nothing” …! Dr. Kasshu added with frankness.
 
“Noo Dad … I swore that I felt a presence nearby”…! Domon alleged with firm emphasis, feeling his strong bicep muscles tighten with stress, as his chocolate/brown spheres continues to focus towards the shadowy bushes.
 
“Oh, nooo…Rainnn”!!! Domon instantly shouted-out.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
Rain continues to run along the green field and was beginning to feel a weary burning sensation of fatigue in her lungs and a sense of disorientation, due to all the amount of emotional stress she was dramatically experiencing and remembering…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
That's what really happen! Kyoji explained, as he rested uncomfortably on the operating table.
 
No…! Nooo…! It can't be true…! It's a lie…! Rain cries, after hearing Kyoji's truthful version
 
It's true… I didn't feel comfortable at first with Urube's idea; involving you in this, but it was necessary…We needed someone close-related that would perfectly comprehend Domon's personality…Dr. Mikamura explained, feeling deeply ashamed for his selfish involvement in a wrongful scheme.
 
It's not fair…!! It's just not fair…!! Rain cries, as her long legs slumped weakly to the floor in defeat
 
Dr. Kasshu was constantly pointing-out flaws in my latest two creations (Shining Gundam and Burning Gundam)…He said that using the pilot's negative energy to bust-up the super-mode was not efficient or wise” I was outranged and extremely jealous of him because he had everything to his advantage; perfect performance in his work, perfect Doctor's title, even a perfect loving wife and Family…I hated him”… “Then, after seeing his latest ultimate creation (The Dark Gundam) with the unique nanotechnology which allows the machine to process the three unlimited theoretical abilities of self-multiplication, self-recovery and self-evolution”… “I wanted that technology!! Yess…!! “I wanted to claim it as my own…!! Dr. Mikamura explains in a loud obsess tone of voice, managing to clench both hands up in the air, as if he was reaching-out for power and glory with an insane glimpse in his eyes.
 
Sooo You trick the innocent Kasshu Family HOW COULD YOU FATHER!!! Rain angrily yells, as she ferociously hits the medical desk with her fists, catching her Father's attention. She was mentally exhausted and her cheeks were stained with sobbing tears and her tranquil facial features were replaced by scowling and serious looks.
 
Rain…I didn't realize that you had developed feeling for Domon…Besides Urube promise me Dr. Mikamura alleged with regret.
 
DON”T FATHER…!! YOU'RE JUST THE SAME!!! Rain interrupted in a serious tone of voice.
 
Ahhh…! Rainnn…! Kyoji called, feeling tremendous pain in his exposed abdomen wounded.
 
Huh…? Rain mumbled
 
Listennn… I need you're help…My brother …Domon …Needs me…Please there's not much time to explain!! Kyoji manages to say.
 
Tell me, what I need to do? Rain answered with courage and determination in her voice, as she quickly got up from the floor.
 
Rain stood over Kyoji's body with two electrical bypass jumpers; she wore special gloves to avoid direct contact during the intense procedure that she was about to perform. She saw his deep abdominal wound and was immediately worried about his safety and wellbeing.
 
Kyoji saw her hesitate with a concern look; her forehead was moist with perspiration and her eyes went wide in bewilderment, but at the same time, she was focus and ready
 
Rain…! Don't…! Dr. Mikamura exclaims with opposition.
 
I won't listen to you anymore Father!! Rain alleged in a defiant tone of voice.
 
Giving Rain a small smile of confidence, Kyoji finally says: This method may be brutal, but it will be affective…I'm ready! Sooo… Hit me with the electrical bolts!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! UUUUUGGH!!! OOOOWWW”!!! His jawbone was clenching tightly and his entire body jolted-up experiencing tremendous shocking pain, as his loud cry roars throughout building…
 
A remembering day of Bravery and Justice
 
 
End of Flashback...
 
 
“Ahhh”!! Rain whimpered, closing tightly her puffy pink eyelids from the fatiguing pain, as she stumbles on her long elegant kimono and begins to fall hopelessly.
 
“Rainnn”!! A deep worried voice shouted, hovering rapidly to her rescue.
 
The young brunette quickly braces herself for impact, but to her amazement her body didn't even touch the ground. Instead, she swiftly finds herself within two caring strong arms…
 
“She's a goddess”…! He thought quietly, as he continues to stare adoringly into her entrancing ocean/blue orbs…
 
Rain's gleaming eyes went wide with shock, recognizing her devoted rescuer.
 
“Sss…Seatte”…?! Rain whispered in a soft tone.
 
“Uh-Humm…Hello… Rain”…! Seatte replied in a gentle tone of voice, feeling absolutely stagger by her desirable feminine features.
 
There was an awkward moment of unspoken thoughts as the handsome fighter of Neo Turkey continues to warmly embrace his lovely ex-girlfriend … Rain Mikamura
 
 
Sentimental memories that continued to burn fiercely in this young mans mind and soul”…