G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Warrior's Legacy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don'town G-Gundam or their characters.
 
 
Introduction:
 
 
Yonezawa city…
 
 
A man alleged with enthusiasm. He had a black patch over one eye and was dressed with a full red suit with a light pink fancy shirt and a royal blue tie, white shoes. He's Stalker our narrator that appears out of nowhere at the beginning of our story.
 
 
Hometown Obon festival and old memories”…
 
 
“Learning to forgive and forget”…“True friends”…
 
 
“A mysterious spy and enemy”…
 
 
“WATCH OUT!! DOMON”!!!
 
 
“GUMDAM FIGHT”!!
 
 
“ALL SET”!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
Chapter six: Warrior's Legacy.
 
 
“He's not with the fleet, sir”! One of the officers's said in a strong but shaky voice, while saluting his superior.
 
“What”!! “What do you mean”?! “You can't find him”…! Taro yelled, gritting his teeth angrily and at the same time slamming his fist on his desk, pushing aside all objects (Books, Photographs Paperwork) with great force and frustration.
 
“I'm surrounded by a bunch of good for nothing… Imbeciles”!! “Don't just stand there you moron”!! “Find Dr. Raizo Kasshu before I shoot you, for failing me”…!!
 
“Yes, Captain”! The officer said with fear in his voice.
 
“Oh”…!! “Don't come back until you have something useful to report”!! “DISMISS”!! Taro suggested strongly, not wanting to see there faces any longer in his office.
 
The small group of soldiers walked quickly out the door with relieved, not wanting to upset their Captain any more than he was already, but before the last officer made his way out the room...
 
“You”!! “Stay”!! “Clean-up this mess”…!! Captain Taro ordered in an arrogant tone of voice.
 
“Huh”? The young officer mumbled, as he stood clueless and dumbfounded for a moment.
 
“Don't make me repeat myself again cadet”!! Taro said seriously, giving him a dangerous glare with his light brown wolf eyes.
 
“Yes Sir”! The young officer said without hesitation, picking-up some files and paperwork that was scattered on the floor.
 
“Dammit”!! “Where did he go”? “It seems that our good Doctor is no fool after all”! Taro thought, having no clues to his whereabouts.
 
The door was slightly open and in the shadowy hallway was a mysterious man waiting patiently.
 
“Hmmm…Looks like your having a bad day Taro”…? A mysterious but familiar voice said, breaking the up-tight captain out of deep meditation.
 
He was looking inside the office with a small evil smirk...
 
“Soo… “I see that you're interested in my offered”? Taro said simply, with a small grin.
 
“Yeah…I'm interested…Domon Kasshu must pay”…! The mysterious man alleged with absolute hatred in his voice.
 
Both men were determined to achieve there goals and objectives… No matter what the cost or sacrifices…
 
 
Meanwhile (Japan)
 
 
Yonezawa City…
 
Many people and tourist consider this region “Blessed” because of its beautiful historical natural surroundings. Yonezawa City was actually a castle town in the early 1800's under the ruling of Uesugi clan which brought great prosperity to the town…
 
During seasonal festivals residents setup the streets stalls, selling delicious regional delicacies like sweet crap, ramen and everyone's favorite Yonezawa home style beef.
 
Some men, women and children wore elegant traditional “Kimonos” in honor; it was a custom in Japan.
 
In the plaza, musicians entertain with traditional Japanese folk music and complete strangers became quickly friends, especially when a bottle of “Plum Sake” was around to soften the mood. Many people began to gather around, enjoying the sweet folk classic melody.
 
Rain Mikamura was in the crowd enjoying the music as well, her ocean/blue eyes sparkled like gems, and her cinnamon brown hair was now shoulder length. She had a deeper shade of pink lipstick on, making her lips more ravishing and breathtaking...
 
She was dressed in a beautiful light blue printed Kimono with white small flowers; it had long bell-shaped sleeves with a beige Obi, as a wide dark blue silk sash was around her delicate curvy waist, it was tied at the back in a special bow. She also wore traditional silk “Tabi” (Japanese white socks) with a matching “Zori” (Wooden Sandals), which made her outstandingly beautiful…
 
Domon was staring at his “Angel”… Remembering the first time they met after 10 long years, at his mothers resting place…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
Neo JapanResting place
 
Domon's eyes were closed tight like a little boy scare of the dark, not wanting to accept the true hard reality…
 
The cold tombstone in front of him revealed only one name and a kind short statement:
 
Mrs. Mikinio Kasshu (Born April 23, F.C 15 - Deceased May 12, F.C. 60). Loving mother and respectful wife…
 
Domon hands trembled, as he places a delicate bouquet of white Roses next to his mother's Japanese Urn that was on top of a small wooden alter at her resting place.
 
Oh Mother I'll be missing you! Domon sadly whispers to himself, as his deep coffee/brown eyes narrowed with heavy agonizing tears.
 
He also places and burns Osenko sticks (Special 12 hours incense sticks for the night exist) which allows him to pray silently, according to Japanese rituals.
 
Domon's trained mind could sense a familiar presents observing him from nearby, as he slightly turns around with a serious look on his face.
 
The wind blows gently through the weeping willow tree's branches, only to reveal a beautiful blue-eye young woman, his childhood friend and soul mate…Rain Mikamura
 
Rain was absolutely gorgeous with her traditional Japanese pink Kimono, her perfect sparkling smile gave him refreshing relieve deep down in his grieving heart.
 
She was always there for him, expecting nothing in return.
 
It was love at first sight, after ten long years…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
“I must agree that Yonezawa city is indeed beautiful, especially at night”. George said with a positive attitude.
 
“Its Domon hometown”… Rain alleged in a sweet polite voice.
 
“Hey Rain…You look great”!! Miss Marie Louise said with excitement in her voice.
 
“Thank you”… Rain replied simply, with a small smile on her face.
 
“So… What do you think Rain”? Marie said referring to her elegant emerald/green Kimono.
 
“You look absolutely beautiful Miss Marie Louise”… George interrupted in a polite tone of voice, placing a soft tender kiss on top of her small delicate hand.
 
“Huh”? The Princess mumbled, feeling quite surprised by the knight's noble gesture.
 
Rain gave out a small giggle and smiles because she could clearly see Marie's face turn all shades of pinks in embarrassment due to George kind comment and motion.
 
Domon was also observing closely the whole scenario with a small smirk, but preferred to keep his own comments and personal thoughts to himself…
 
“Hey George”…! “Have you contacted the others yet”?! Domon requested a little serious.
 
“Indeed”…! “Argo, Chibodee and Sai Saici agreed to meet us tomorrow around noon, here at the plaza”... “I also told them to use extreme caution by not getting caught or followed because most likely we're all being targeted by the government”. George assumed in a deep concern voice, standing next to the Princess.
 
“Our friends are very capable in handling these types of situations”…! Don't forget that we're the “Shuffle alliance”…! “Earth depends on us”… Domon said with high hope in a deep husky voice.
 
“However, we should keep in contact, every one or two hours just in case”. George suggested politely, with his arms crossed on top of his muscular chest.
 
“Domon”…Rain whispered in a soft tone of voice.
 
“Huh”…? Domon mumbled with concern.
 
“George has a point”…! Rain said, knowing that her boyfriend the “King of Heart” can be quite stubborn when it comes to communication.
 
“Whatever”! Domon splatter-out without thinking.
 
“Fine”…! “I'll hold the communicator and keep in touch, okay”?! Rain said feeling quite upset by Domon's negative response and attitude.
 
“Look Rain… I don't need a “Babysitter” to tell me what to do ya know”!! Domon barked-out, losing his temper.
 
“Huh”…? “And, what's that suppose to mean”?!! Rain responded with a huff, as her aqua/blue pools welded-up into sad blurry tears.
 
“Stop this nonsense at once”!! George interrupted in a serious tone of voice, snapping “The King of Hearts” into consideration and reason.
 
“Yeah… Shame on you Domon Kasshu for yelling at Rain in such a harsh manner”!! Princess Marie Louise alleged, defending her friend.
 
Domon was standing alone and dumbfounded, acknowledging quickly his mistake and sudden outburst.
 
“Domon”… You must need to control your temper because I will definitely not tolerate such manners when it comes to young women, who are indeed more delicate and sentimental beings that should be treated with equal respect and consideration”…! George said with strong striving influence and concern.
 
“I know”…! Domon replied seriously.
 
Seeing the melancholy that was within her glinting ocean/blue orbs made a sore lump in his throat and his heart to throb in his strong muscular chest, his eyes narrowed with concern and guilt, knowing that his behavior was totally out of line…
 
The young brunette completely turns her back on him, ignoring and rejecting his presents… However, “The King of Hearts” wasn't ready to give-up so easily, as he continues to approach his beautiful Girlfriend, hoping for the best possible terms…
 
“I will never speak to you again”…! Rain alleged through her teeth in pure frustration, still not wanting to face him directly.
 
Domon basically ignored her ruff rejection, placing his strong hands gently on her small slender shoulders, hoping that his determined optimism wasn't making things worse…
 
Then he smiled, remembering a similar argument that was between them at Niagara Falls…
 
 
Flashback…
 
 
Neo Canada…
 
Rain was dressed in a medium size yellow poncho, feeling quite exhausted from traveling.
 
She decided that it would be the perfect opportunity; taking a short break and to enjoy the view of Niagara Falls, but to her dismay the stubborn fighter “The King of Hearts” had other plans
 
Domon was very determined to continue his nonstop search for his next opponent; former Space-policeman Andrew Graham, who blames and seeks revenge against; Argo Gulski, for the death of his wife…Norma Graham…
 
Why can't we stay and enjoy the view for a moment? Rain said in serious tone of voice, feeling her feet sore from so much standing and walking.
 
Domon was also dressed in a large size black poncho with his back towards Rain, looking at the Niagara Falls in deep silence.
 
Look at you! You're exhausted!! Rain continues to insist strongly as a Doctor.
 
I don't have time for sight seeing! We're only here to seek-out our next opponent!! Domon alleged in his defense, now facing the pretty mechanic with strong determination.
 
That's just great!! Rain responded in a stressful tone of voice, waving her hands way up in the air in defeat.
 
Gooo On! Stay for all I care!! With you're sight-seeing…!! Domon shrieked in a high pitch tone of voice, not wanting to admit the true fact that he was really exhausted as well.
 
Fine! I will never speak to you again!! Rain said with an upset huff, looking towards to the side with her eye closed and her arms cross slightly.
 
That's probably easily for you to say because you don't have an objective or reason like I do! Domon said in a calm tone of voice, remembering the real reason why he was participating in this year's 13th Gundam fight tournament because his father Dr. Raizo Kasshu was depending on him to win, despite the fact that he was in cryogenic stasis because of false charges of retaliation and treason.
 
Domon knew deep down that it was a fabricated conspiracy and lie, but he had no clue or physical evidence to prove his Father's innocence and was left with little choice, but to go along with the governments plans as Neo Japan's Gundam fighter…
 
Uh…Look I'm Sorry…Rain began to apologize, realizing Domon's hard position and real reason.
 
Just, Zip-It!! Domon snapped in a sour tone of voice.
 
Fine then!! I didn't become your partner because I wanted too anyways!! Rain said angrily, walking away down the stairs in deep thought.
 
Domon makes me so mad! Why does he say those things?!! Rain thought quietly, as she made her way towards the Bridge to get a better view of Niagara Falls
 
 
Meanwhile
 
Domon was staring at the Niagara Falls in deep meditation, making excuses for his hot-temper and stubborn behavior
 
Maybe she's right…? Perhaps; I do need a break…? Hmmm… Should I go after her and apologize? No She'll get over it and come back later…But, what if she doesn't come back and something terrible happens to her…? What's wrong with me…? Can it be that I'm having feeling for Rain…? I've never felt like this before! No…Impossible… It can be! Rain's just my partner, nothing more!! Domon kept repeating these questions in his thick stubborn head, not wanting to accept the true fact that he was falling in love with his childhood friendRain Mikamura…
 
 
Domon knew deep down inside that letting her walk away from him was the biggest mistake ever
 
 
End of flashback…
 
 
“Hey Rain…I'm sorry”… Domon whispered in calm tone of voice, standing behind her with his arms gently wrapped around her flat waist, kissing the top of her head with special care and love…
 
“Oh Domon”… Rain replied in a soft whispered.
 
“In someway, I feel responsible for all that has happen lately”… “You deserve better treatment and happiness”… Domon continues to say, burying his right scared cheek into her graceful cinnamon/brown hair.
 
“There's so much effort and work ahead of us, which is causing lots of stress and tension for everyone”… “But, at times you can be so bigheaded, Domon”…! Rain alleged with better judgment and understanding.
 
“Hmm, true… But, you must understand that my first priority is to keep you safe”…! “Second, we need to keep the whole Federation situation under control, somehow”…! “And third, I really need to think-over and decide wisely if I'm gonna participate in this year's 14th Gundam fight tournament”… Domon alleged with high determination.
 
“Therefore, you will require our assistants, Domon”…! George interrupted with pride.
 
“Yeah… I guess you're right… Thanks”…! The Japanese fighter replied with sincere gratitude.
 
“Hey Rain”! “I thought that you weren't going to speak to Domon ever again”! Marie teased in amusement, watching her friend cheeks blush a darker shade of pink in embarrassment.
 
“Hm… Very funny”…! Rain said with a silly expression on her face, pretending to be mad.
 
“Hehehe”…!! Marie giggled playfully, feeling happy for their quick reconciliation…
 
 
Meanwhile at the space colony (Neo Japan)…
 
 
“My plans are very simple”! Taro said in deep tone of voice.
 
“Continue…I'm listening”…! The mysterious man requested with high vengeance in his voice.
 
“Actuality, I need Rain Mikamura”…Taro alleged straightforwardly.
 
“For what reason”…?! “I don't what to hurt her in the process”!! The mysterious man exclaimed with concern.
 
“It's so obvious… She's Domon's strength and weakness”…! Taro assumed with a small evil smirk, standing from his chair and at the same time, making serious eye contact with the man in front of him.
 
“So… What's you're point”?! The mysterious man demanded, feeling that his patience going thin.
 
“It's quite simple”…! “First… I want you to find them”…! “Where there are”…? “What their doing”…? “Their future plans”…? “EVERYTHING”!!! Taro requested in one breath, desperately pacing around his office like a wild animal in a cage.
 
“But, we still have one main problem”…!! “Domon Kasshu”!! The strange man added with pure hatred in his voice.
 
“True…But, that's where you come in”…! Taro said with absolute confidence.
 
“Huh”…? The man mumbled with astonishment.
 
“Are you still interested in making Domon Kasshu's life miserable”…? The up-tight captain insisted.
 
“Absolutely”…!! The man replied with a small mischievous smirk.
 
“Good, because you mission is to get close to Rain Mikamura”…! Taro said, knowing the true fact that Jealousy can play a cruel “Ending” to Domon and Rain's relationship…
 
 
TheUltimate Challenge of Trust” was yet to come against “The Power of True love”…