Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Looking Back ❯ they are off and back to the beginning... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
'Hmm...' Hakkai gets up...
"Aaahh!!!"
'Why me!?…' He notices his love and Goku both bleeding, but there was another body… He tries his best to help the two, and then he noticed another body tied up onto a stone table… with blond hair… 'no…' "Sanzo! Wake up! Goku! Kanan Please!" tears begin to form as he tries his best to wake his friends.
"Help me!" Hakkai notices that voice.
"Kai! I'm coming!" He tried his best to go towards the voice but he couldn't get through the bars… but he knows it is no use…
"Don't kill me... please!"
"Leave her alone!" Hakkai tries to reach out for Kai through the bars, just trying…
"Uncle! Don't hurt me anymore!" Kai pleading the other creature to not take her life away. Hakkai got through for some reason… the bars just disappeared… but he didn't wait for an explanation… he ran towards Kai and the mysterious killer… right when Hakkai was only a few meters away… the mysterious person began an attack…
"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but before Hakkai can get any close… someone grabbed and shook him… "Ah!"

"Wake up Hakkai!" It was only Gojyo…


OoOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

"Uncle? Are you O.K.?" young Kai looked with such innocence…
"What's wrong? Why are you…" he paused as he looked around the room… and then he saw what was wrong... "Gasp..."
"Uncle... Sanzo-san is missing..." Kai said as she was looking around the room which looked exactly like Goku's room the day before except this time it had some bullet holes on the walls, but everything else was exactly the same... blood on the walls and floor... everything including the couch where Kai slept... and where Hakkai and Gojyo slept... had blood stains covering everything... and most of the things were destroyed.
"You seem like you had another nightmare when you woke up...?" Gojyo pats Hakkai on the back...
"Yea... and it was the exact same dream... except it had more..."
"What was it about?" Kai sat next to Hakkai.
"I was back at that castle... you know... the home of that youkai clan I murdered long ago..."
"You killed?..." Kai looking at Hakkai in a very disappointing way... "for what? Revenge?" Hakkai nods his head meaning yes... "And you told me it won't solve anything... how does it feel?" Giving a little smile.
"Awful! These nightmares just won't leave me alone!"
"Hakkai... so what happened in your nightmare?" Gojyo... trying to stop Kai from making it worst.
"...I saw Kanan's body... right next to me...bleeding! Then I also saw... Goku... in chains..." Tears start to form upon his eyes…
"Uncle…"
"This dream I had last night… Sanzo was tied up on a table of some sort…"
"Was he there before... in your other dream?" Kai asked while standing up... going towards the window.
"No... and it was that night when Goku turned missing... My dreams… they are exactly the same but every time I dream it… something is always added… you know like they episodes or something…" Looking really sad.
"It's like... it's showing the future... like fortune telling...huh?" Kai stares into Hakkai's green eyes... as if knowing something...
"You think..." Stares back into the reds of her eyes... with a little confusion.
"We should check it out." Gojyo gets up, gets the rest of his clothes on... then stares at the chair of which the priest once slept... "plus... they... or who ever... probably won't be able to find us... since we won't be home... we'll be out there somewhere..."
"All right... but are you hungry?" Hakkai gives a smile to hide his feelings 'I'm worried... what if something happens to Gojyo... or Kai... I can't say anything about what happened to Kai in my dreams... it'll really worry her...'
"We'll just order take out..." Kai looking at Hakkai...her eyes saying 'why wait?'
"... Alright..." Hakkai gets up... then goes to change leaving Kai in the room.
"Why wait?" Kai whispers to herself... with a little smirk.

"Jeep!" The owner yells for his faithful pet and friend.
"Pi... Que....?" Giving Hakkai a confused and worried look.
"I'm fine... Transform." Then the little dragon turns into a beautiful green jeep.
"Alright! Lets move!" Gojyo yells out and jumps in the passenger seat of jeep.
" Coming!" The young girl yells out, running to the jeep, then jumps in the back seat.
"Pi... Que....!!!" The jeep yelled out... as if knowing something is missing.
"They.... went out for awhile... we'll meet them soon..." Hakkai gives a lie with a smile to hide the truth... but the little jeep still believed him.
"Well..." The little young red head giving a tone saying 'Lets move... we don't got all day!'
"Right! We are off!" Off they went... leaving the town they were in behind them, with Hakkai as the driver... whom is just driving the green vehicle very smoothly.


ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo


"Auhhh... it's so damn fucking hot!" Gojyo wipes off the sweat on his forehead, then kicks the seat in front of him "when the fuck are we gonna get there!?"
"We're about half way... but we get a rest... its getting really late..." Hakkai stops the vehicle, and gets out the door to start camp. Then, suddenly stops what he was doing.
"What's wrong?" Gojyo asked his best friend, very worried. Kai has nothing to say, because she is fast asleep.
"I was just thinking... what if the same thing happens to you... or Kai... just as what had happened to Sanzo and Goku...?" Gojyo smiles… and pats his friend on the back…
"Don't worry… How about this… why don't we keep watch?"
"…Yea… but… what if it was you who was keeping watch and that while I'm slweeping the same thing will happen to you as it did with Sanzo and Goku… or it will happen to Kai?" Still has a worried face…
"You worry too much Hakkai… plus… Goku and Sanzo were sleeping not expecting anything… we will be awake and ready for action… so we can wake each other up if the other is in danger…"
"Yea… but…" Hakkai was interrupted by Gojyo who puts his finger in front of Hakkai's lips indicating Hakkai to be quiet…
"Don't worry… so do you want the first watch?"
"Definitely… because I want to keep a close eye on you two, since it's me they are trying to torture… I can't do any of this alone…" Gojyo smiles, and sets everything before they get rested… (just to say…they already ate their takeout…)
"O.K… Wake me up when something is up… you can leave Kai… she seems so peaceful…" takes a look at the little half youkai…
"O.K… sweet dreams…"
"Yea… night…" after a few minutes Gojyo was asleep… Hakkai thought, 'Who are these people that are trying to torture me? First, why are they wanting to torture me? Oh gods, please help me…" before he knows it, he was asleep, he couldn't stay awake… as if somebody put a potion or spell on him to sleep…


ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

'Agh...' Hakkai gets up and rubs his head...
"Aaahh!!!"
'No! It can't be… I'm suppose to be awake… Please…' He was back in his dream… however, this one was a bit different, he wasn't in the cell… he was outside of it. However, he can still see the four familiar bodies in the cell, Kanan, Goku, Sanzo, and… 'No! Please no! I want to wake up!'… and Gojyo who was chained on his neck and hands with his on weapon… "Guys wake up!" He desperately shakes the bars… then, he tried to wake himself up by slapping, pinching, doing almost anything he can think of trying to wake himself, but it was no use…
"Help me!" Hakkai notices that voice.
"Kai! I'm coming!" He ran towards the voice and saw Kai begging on her knees desperately in front of another person…
"Don't kill me... please!"
"Get away from her!" Hakkai ran towards Kai.
"Uncle! Don't hurt me anymore!" Kai pleading the other creature to not take her life away. Right before the other figure could make a move, Hakkai was in front of Kai trying to protect her from the figure. Unfortunately, the figure disappeared when Hakkai was there… Hakkai didn't care, he went and turned to Kai, "Kai… are you O.K.?" Kai was on her knees crying… As Hakkai tried to shake Kai to snap out of her miseries… he felt something as he touched Kai… it was blood… "Kai! Are you bleeding!?" he studied her, but she didn't have any wounds or cuts… not even a scratch… then, he just noticed… it wasn't her blood… it seemed familiar to him though, like as if it was his friends blood instead… And saw a little smirk on Kai's face…"Huh?"…

"Uncle!" a voice is heard… calling him…


ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo


"Huh?" Hakkai wakes from his sleep…
"Uncle! Wake up! Go…" Before Kai can finish her sentence… Hakkai looked around…
"Gojyo?… No!" He gets up and starts to keep on yelling out his friend's name, "Gojyo! This isn't funny! Where are you!?"
"Uncle… he isn't here…" As she points out to all their things and surroundings full of blood… Hakkai noticed something also… there was blood on his hand…
". . . . ." Hakkai became silent, and tears began to form on his eyes…
"Uncle… we should get a move on…" Kai, looks deep into Hakkai's eyes… then to the horizon, "I promise you, you'll see them again…" she added a little smirk on her face…
"O.K… I guess you're right…"
"Plus, you don' want them to keep waiting?"
"But how can I do this alone? I mean, these people are really good, they… I don't know… you saw everything, but we didn't hear anything… as if we were somewhere else…" Kai didn't say anything, however, Hakkai did manage to go on… they finally reached the castle in the afternoon… well, it didn't seem like the afternoon for everything was dark and the aura was filled with the feeling of evil and fright…

"Wow… this is big… so this is where you killed a whole clan???… Uncle?" Kai looked back, Hakkai didn't have anything to say, because the castle just gave him bad memories and a really bad feeling… he was so freaked out that he didn't notice that Kai was calling his name many times… until he felt a tug of his shirt… "Uncle!?"
"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry Kai-chan… you were saying?"
"… Uncle… don't ignore me… I don't like that… well, why don't we go in… and find your friends…" she didn't seem so happy. They both walked into the tall building, "Wow… cool… so where's the room?"
"I guess this way… Kai-chan… be careful O.K." he said with such a worried tone…
"Don't worry about me…" she followed Hakkai up some steps…

"Kai-chan… we're almost there… Are you O.K?" He didn't get an answer… he turned… "Kai?" she was missing… "Kai!? Where are you!?" As he was looking for the young girl, "Agh!" he was hit on the back and collapsed…