Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuichi's Love ❯ At First Sight ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters; they are own by THE Maki Murakami. I do own my creativity to create a story about the fantastic Ryuichi Sakuma-who is also owned by Murakami- and the rest of the cast from the Gravitation series. Other than that, I don't own anything- not even my car bc its owned by the bank I pay every month the bill. XD
 
Ryuichi's Love
By Kitty-Kat =^.^=
 
 
I've been charmed by your eyes from far away; wake up and wait for me
Call out and break the night's barricade; the crowd comes out of the reflection
 
Hold me gently, catch me forever, do more until my heart breaks down
 
-Sleepless Beauty
 
A young man with incredible talent and charisma had it all, but maybe he really didn't really have it all. He was the lead singer of a very popular band called Nittle Grasper. Time made him extremely famous and most of all better and better. But he was in reality a lonely man- that was why he was mostly seen playing like a child with a pink bunny he named Kumagorou.
 
Kumagorou was his companion, his pal, and his escape of the reality- he was a grown up.
 
Sakuma Ryuichi liked acting like a young boy when he was 31 years old because he felt the need to love and the only one close to him was Kumagorou. Day after day Kumagoru will accompany him to every single place he went to, and to the extreme point that he will even dressed up as him to feel at home. Every time he dressed as Kuma-chan he felt like he had a family and that family was Kuma.
 
“Time to play Kumagorou!!!”
 
Those were his words every morning when he woke up and saw the cute plushie beside his pillow. But every time he had to step into the spot light he changed and turned into the coolest guy alive. That guy was the one with the fame and love from all, but the one behind the curtains was a lonely man.
 
But everything changed for him that night- the night he met his number one fan, Shuichi Shindo. Shuichi was a cute boy with pink hair that wears the same haircut as him. His eyes were big and rounded and had a beautiful smile drawn on his lips. He wasn't very tall, probably a few inches less than Sakuma and also even slimmer than he was, but all of his qualities caught the young singer's attention, because at the same instant he saw the boy on stage something big hit him, something so strong he even felt the need to meet him right away, so when he saw the boy was in trouble in front of his audience he decides to give him a hand.
 
The lead singer of Bad Luck, Shuichi Shindo, has suddenly stopped talking and even moving. He probably had stage fright or who knows what was going through his mind, but Ryuichi couldn't just stay there and watch how people mock at the beautiful treasure he just discovered- he just couldn't. So he walked to the stage where Shindo-kun was standing completely perplex with the view of the man he loved- but it wasn't Sakuma.
 
Ima mo todokanu hikari no yukue azayaka ni mau omoi o egakou
michibiku kotoba ga koborete shimawanu you ni utsuru toki o osorenaide”
 
Ryuichi sung to the audience to give comfort to the lead singer of Bad Luck, and as he did Shuichi stare amazed to be on the same stage with his all time hero.
 
“Sakuma Ryuichi…?” The boy pronounced as he stares and Ryuichi continued singing. But it wasn't long after Ryuichi's intervention that Bad Luck finally rocked the stage.
 
 
 
The night was over and Sakuma lay on his hotel room bed completely alone thinking of the boy that reminded him so much of himself. He brushed his brown hair with his hand and held Kumagorou against his chest while he sighed. “Shindo-kun…it was destiny.”
 
 
***
 
Please review it's my first story ever! =^.^=