Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ What Matters Most ❯ Begining ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What Matters Most

The Beginning

It was a dark and stormy mid-afternoon. No one saw it coming, but it was. The dreaded hour of going back to work after lunch. Not that our leading character was complaining. Actually he was looking forward to it. At birth, Adrian Mont's parents knew he was going to be special. I don't mean mentally or physically handicapped. No, I mean in special ways no one could ever come close to.

As a young boy, Adrian had amazing qualities. One, he could change his voice at will. This skill came in handy when he tried out bands and talent shows, stuff like that. Two, he was a very sensitive kid. Anyone in pain, he could feel it, even from ten feet away. Three, he was smart, no a genius. He was the smartest kid in his school. But there was one thing that really made him special. Something that every male in his family had. It's a condition, for people like Adrian. He had the ability to reproduce. That's right, when, and if, that's a very big if, Adrian were to have someone make love to him on a certain day, he could get pregnant. Cool huh? Adrian thought so, that was until he turned fifteen. From that day forward, on certain days of every month, Adrian would get the urge to have someone screw him. So, his parents would have to lock him id a room with no windows.

Well now, at the age of 21, he got that urge under control so he could live a normal life. Adrian is now a famous singer in America. Two weeks ago he stared his first tour. He is currently in Tokyo, Japan. He was recording more of his songs at this recording studio called N-G. There were bands that he has heard of and some he hasn't. Like ASK for example. When Adrian first heard the name he was confused. Nittle Grasper and Bad Luck, on the other hand, he has heard of. He went hog wild when he got to meet them. But that was two weeks ago. This was his third week in Japan, and nothing exciting had happened yet.

"Okay, that tares it. I'm board as hell." Adrian said, standing up. His agent looked up at him startled.

"What's wrong Adrian? Having writer's block?" his agent asked. Adrian shook his head no. He wasn't having writer's block. He was about to have a major headache.

"Everyone that's a singer or in a band have today off, why don't I?" Adrian asked. His agent looked back down at his book.

"You need to be here when your partners come." His agent said.

"Koji-san, that's not fair. I've been here since six this morning. All I want to do is go out and look around Tokyo for a while." Adrian whined.

Without looking up from his book, Koji simply said "No."

"What's the problem? I got my cell phone in case they come before I get back, or in case anything should happen." Adrian told him.

Knowing he won't win, Koji made a scat cat motion with his hand. Adrian squealed with delight and ran out of the room. He ran out of the building and headed for his car. He jumped in and started it up. With one reeve he zoomed out. He didn't know where he was going, so he went to the nearest mall.

Pulling into a parking spot, Adrian turned off the car and climbed out. He locked the door and Headed into the mall. AS soon as he walked in, every single girl screamed at the top of their lungs.

"OMG! IT'S ADRIAN MONT!" they screamed.

They started chasing poor Adrian in the mall. He was loosing energy too fast. He thought he wouldn't find a place to until someone grabbed him from behind. They pulled him behind a pillar. Adrian took that moment to his advantage and rested. He looked up at his saver to find it to be Taichi Aizawa and Tatsuha Uesugi. He smiled up at them with a pitiful look, considering hoe exhausted he was.

"Thanks. You saved my ass back there." Adrian said, after catching his breath.

"No problem. Listen here, if you want to go out and not get mobbed were sunglasses. For some reason, they seem to be clueless." Taichi explained.

"Really? Thank god I packed these." Adrian said as he took out his sunglasses. He, Taichi and Tatsuha put theirs on and walked out into public. TO Adrian's amazement Taichi was right; no one ever looked at them. Those people thought they were one of them.

Hours later, Tatsuha left, and Taichi and Adrian were left together. Not that Adrian had minded. Not at all, in fact Adrian was becoming attracted to Taichi both emotionally and physically. Leaving the mall part, Taichi dragged Adrian into a super huge store filled with toys. The store was called Toyland.

`Well, no shit Sherlock.' Adrian thought, looking up at the sign. "Are we really going in there?" Adrian asked.

"Of course, there are tons of places were we can be alone." Taichi whispered into Adrian's ear. Adrian blushed slightly, but it disappeared as he was dragged into the store.

Taichi dragged him all over the store until the came to a little private room. Opening the door, Taichi dragged the protesting Adrian in. Closing the door and locking it, Taichi turned on the lights.

"I have something to tell you." He said.

Adrian took a big gulp of air. Holding his breath, he prepared himself for what came next.