Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ What Matters Most ❯ Chapter one: Confessions ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter One: Confessions

Adrian took a big gulp of air. Holding his breath, he prepared for what came next.

"I know you never met me until now, but I have to tell you, I've been in love with you since the first day I laid eyes on you." Taichi said, gazing into Adrian's beautiful hazel eyes.

"You have?" Adrian asked.

"I have, but you know what pains me the most about this love?" Taichi asked, leaning his face closer to Adrian's.

"N...no, what pains you the most?" he asked nervously.

"I know that someone as beautiful as you would never want me." Taichi said, leaning closer.

Adrian was trying to back up, but he found himself up against the wall. `How did I get here?' he asked himself. He didn't have time to answer that question, for he found himself being kissed, a fierce, and not to mention forced kiss, from Taichi. Adrian's eyes widen from shock. Then he started to struggle to get away from Taichi. Knowing what he was doing was wrong, Taichi broke the kiss. Pulling away, Taichi averted his gaze to the floor. He couldn't look at Adrian's accusing eyes.

"You can go if you want to. I'm not going to stop you." Taichi said, looking up.

All he saw was Adrian's hair as he left the room, the toy store, as he left Taichi alone.

"You weren't supposed to go. You were supposed to stay and tell me you love me too." Taichi whispered to himself, tears falling from his eyes.