Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ What Matters Most ❯ Chapter four: Finding the right Lover ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Four: Finding the Right Lover

Adrian found himself at the front door, or so he thought, of a temple in Kyoto. With the rain drenching him, he had no time for hesitation. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. A few minutes later, a boy with black hair opened the door.

"Tatsuha-kun, can I come in?" Adrian asked.

Tatsuha stepped aside and let Adrian into his home.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, handing Adrian a towel.

"I need a change of scenery. I hope I'm not burdening you by staying here, because if I am, I'll leave" Adrian told him, getting up.

"No, no that's alright. I just didn't expect you to come to Kyoto in this weather." He said.

"Neither did I" Adrian told him.

Tatsuha sat down next to him and watched as Adrian dried his hair. Temptation pushing him, Tatsuha leaned in closer, to where his lips were barely touching Adrian's neck. When we heard no protest, Tatsuha placed his lips on Adrian's neck and gave it butterfly kisses. Tatsuha was pleased when he heard moans come from Adrian's mouth. Tatsuha pushed further and started to lick, nibble, and suck on Adrian's neck. More moans were heard, and then there was a loud gasp and one deep and long moan.

Tatsuha realized that the spot where Adrian's shoulder and neck connect was very sensitive. To prove his theory was right, Tatsuha lick the spot again, and sure enough, a gasp and deep long moan. Tatsuha smiled to himself, and continued to torture Adrian. Kissed a trail back up to Adrian's ear lobe. He took the lobe in his mouth and bit down softly, tasting the metal of the three earrings Adrian had on his left ear.

Sucking on the lobe, Tatsuha snaked his right hand down to the front of Adrian's pants. He could feel Adrian's erection, and was dieing to touch it. He looked at Adrian, eyes asking permission to release him, to bring him pleasure. Eyes and mind clouded with lust, all Adrian could do at that moment was moan for more. Adrian thrusted his hip upward, crotch connecting with Tatsuha's hand. Adrian let out a long moan and threw his head back.

Knowing that he got his permission, Tatsuha pushed Adrian down, so he was lying on the couch. Tatsuha unbuttoned Adrian's shirt and threw it across the room. Tatsuha kissed Adrian's lips, before going down to his jaw line, neck and throat. Finally he got to Adrian's chest and started leaving a trail of feather kisses. Torturing Adrian more, Tatsuha didn't stop to play with his nipples, which left Adrian whimpering for the touch.

Realizing that he wasn't going to get the touch, Adrian lift one hand and twisted on nipple, causing him to moan lightly. Adrian however didn't have enough time to enjoy the sweet torture, for Tatsuha was rubbing his face against Adrian's groin.

"Tatsuha… don't tease me, please." Adrian moaned.

Tatsuha did what he was asked to. Instead, he unbuttoned and unzipped Adrian's pants. He slid them down his hips and thighs alone with his boxers. Tatsuha pulled the pants and boxers off and threw them across the room as well. Adrian's manhood, now stood out, begging Tatsuha to lick it. That's exactly what he did too. He licked the underside first, slowly going to the head and the tip. When his tongue reached the tip of Adrian's pulsing member, Tatsuha dipped his tongue into the slit, causing Adrian to wither with pleaser.

"Tatsuha-kun, take me now." Adrian begged.

"Are you sure?" Tatsuha asked. He wanted to make sure this was something that Adrian wanted.

"Please Tatsuha, I don't care how much it will hurt, I want to feel you in me. I… I love you." Adrian said.

What Adrian said to Tatsuha brought tears to his eyes. He nodded to Adrian and whipped the tears away.

"I'll be right back, don't move." Tatsuha told him.

He got off of Adrian and left the room. A few minutes later, he returned, with nothing on and a bottle of lubricant in one hand. Tatsuha climbed back onto Adrian and opened the bottle. The sweet smell of strawberries filled the room. Tatsuha squeezed some of the lube onto three of his fingers. Adrian spread his legs and Tatsuha placed on of his fingers and Adrian's opening. Slowly, he pushed the finger in, meeting some resistant. Adrian moaned in delight, in having Tatsuha's fingers in him. Adrian was so wrapped up in the pleaser; he didn't noticed when Tatsuha added the other two fingers. It hurt, but not much, considering that Tatsuha was hitting his sweet spot, every time he pushed them back in.

"Oh…Tatsuha, More…Oh…Take me now." Adrian moaned.

Tatsuha took out his fingers and placed the head of his penis and Adrian's opening. Slowly, so as not to hurt Adrian, Tatsuha pushed in until he was buried to the hilt, deep within Adrian. Tatsuha stopped there and he gave Adrian time to adjust to the new sensation of being filled. When Adrian moved his hips upward, that gave the AOK to start to move. Tatsuha started out slow, keeping a rhythm pace. When Adrian's moans came more frequent and urgent, did Tatsuha pick up the pace?

"Ohhh…Tatsuha harder. Deeper. Faster." Adrian moaned.

Tatsuha complied, and lifted Adrian's legs and placed them on his shoulders. With that giving him more leverage, Tatsuha started to pound into Adrian, going faster, deeper, and harder, hitting Adrian's prostate each and every time. Adrian wrapped and hand around his neglected cock and started to pump it. Oh, but Tatsuha didn't want him to do that.

Tatsuha swatted the hand away, and wrapped his own hand around it, pumping it at the same speed as he was thrusting into Adrian. Adrian was now nearly screaming Tatsuha's name and Tatsuha thrusted. With all the pleaser that he was receiving, Adrian could hold out much longer, and Tatsuha knew it. So, with one really hard thrust, Adrian came screaming Tatsuha's name, spilling his seed on his chest, stomach and Tatsuha's stomach. Adrian's inner walls clamped down and around Tatsuha's member, pushing him over the edge. He came yelling Adrian's name, spilling his seed deep with in Adrian.

Exhausted and spent, Tatsuha collapsed onto Adrian. They laid there for a few minutes, catching their breaths, slowing their racing hearts. It was silent for a while, until Adrian broke it.

"Koibito, get off, you're heavy and my legs are losing blood." Adrian said.

"Oh, sorry Adrian." Tatsuha said as he sat up.

Adrian removed his legs from Tatsuha's shoulders and Tatsuha pulled out of him. Adrian sat up and leaned his head against Tatsuha's shoulder. Tatsuha wrapped an arm around Adrian's waist and pulled the boy closer. Tatsuha was about to kiss Adrian, when Adrian let out a huge yawn.

"I take it you're tired." Tatsuha said, smirking.

"Very, can we go in your room and sleep?" Adrian asked.

Tatsuha nodded and picked up Adrian. He carried the smaller but older boy to his room. He laid Adrian down on the bed and covered him up with the cover. Then he went around to the other side and climbed underneath the covers with him.

"I like the Ryuichi posters." Adrian said as he rested his head on Tatsuha's chest.

Tatsuha just laughed, and kissed the top of Adrian's head.

"Sweet dreams, Adrian." Tatsuha said.

"Sweet dreams to you too, Koibito." Adrian said.

They both fell asleep a few minutes later. They didn't dream, though, no they just slept in the warmth of each other's arms.