Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ What Matters Most ❯ Chapter three: The search begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter three: The search begins

Morning came and Adrian, Kai, and Chiko, also known as the Love Defenders, were being yelled at their agent for being late that morning. After many minutes of being lectured on, the finally went into the lounge room, where the bands Bad Luck and Nittle Graspers were waiting to meet them.

As soon as they enter the room, they were hit with a prouder, that had the nickname of Human Tornado. Dodging the Human Tornado, the gang walked the rest of the way into the lounge room. Looking around, Kai and Chiko had a huge grin on their faces.

"Ohhh, so many boys to set Adrian up with, so little time." Kai said, nudging Adrian with his elbow

"That's not funny at all." Adrian yelled at him.

"I think we should start with that Shindou kid. He's really cute. Or maybe Ryuichi Sakuma." Chiko teased.

"That's not funny, cut it out or I'll…I'll" Adrian said.

"You'll do what, yell us to death?" Kai asked, teasingly.

Tears welled up in Adrian's eyes. Remember that sensitive thing I told you about, well Adrian hates it when people tease him, even if they're just joking.

"How could you be so mean?!" he yelled at his friends. With that said, he straight out of the room and out of the building.

"Jezz didn't think he would take it that seriously." Kai said.

Adrian was running, where he didn't know. All he knew was he had to get away from them, the teasing, his feelings. The pain that was welling up in Adrian was released when he ran into the park. He found a tree and ran to it, hugging it as if it were the only thing in his life that knew what he was going threw. Then it hit him, the only way to stop this pain was to leave, leave everything he knew. He would have to leave his singing career, his friends, any hopes of finding love; he would have to leave everything. The only place he could think of, where no one would be able to find him was Kyoto.

"That's where I need to go, Kyoto." Adrian said to himself. With a thunderstorm on the horizon, Adrian stood up and ran in the direction of Kyoto.

Meanwhile, his friends, Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper, were out looking for him. It was a race to beat the clock. With Adrian out on his own, who knows what kind of trouble he could get into, they had to find. Truly, the search was on.