Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ A Sign of Zeta ( Chapter 39 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 39

A Sign of Zeta

Written By
Mark Moore


Japan's third Gundam match is in two days, and Fa Yuiry is worried of her performance. Meanwhile, Lucrezia Noin and Rain Mikamura visit the headquarters of Murasame Labs, the government laboratory that builds the Gundam parts, in the hopes of creating a new weapons system.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 12:30 PM, Japanese Time

Lucrezia and Rain walked into the reception area of the headquarters of Murasame Labs in Tokyo, Japan.

They walked over to a desk.

"Captain Noin and Ms. Mikamura to see Ms. Saeko Murasame."

The receptionist smiled. "Yes, Captain. I'll let her know that you're here."


Lucrezia and Rain walked into an office. Rain closed the door behind her.

A woman was sitting behind the desk. She had long hair, which she wore loose. Her hair was dyed green.

The woman smiled, stood up, and bowed. "Good morning, Captain Noin, Lieutenant Mikamura."

Lucrezia smiled and bowed. "Good morning, Ms. Murasame. I'm glad that you were able to see us."

"Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, our next Gundam match is in 2 days. If we win, we'll have a 1-in-3 chance of being paired with Iran in Level 4. If that should happen, we'll need something powerful to defeat the Iranian Gundam."

"Do you have anything specific in mind?"

Lucrezia looked at Rain.

Rain nodded. "I have an idea. I call it Zeta."


At Miyasato Air Self-Defense Force Base in Tokyo, Japan, work was proceeding on Japan's Gundam.

The Gundam was located in a hangar. An elevator was set up to take people up to various levels of the Gundam. There were also metal platforms set up for people to walk on.

Mirai Yashima, the Gundam's test pilot, was sitting in the cockpit, which was located in the Gundam's chest area.

Fa Yuiry stood on the platform adjacent to the cockpit, watching Mirai. Standing at consoles on the platform was Rain Mikamura, the head engineer that had designed the Gundam for the Japanese Government.

"Okay, raise the right arm."

At Rain's request, Mirai pulled the lever on her console that controlled the right arm. The arm slowly rose up until it was pointing straight up.

Rain smiled. "Good. Now, make a fist."

Mirai pressed the right fist button. The Gundam's right hand closed into a fist.

Rain nodded. "Good! I think that's about all that we have enough time for. Power down, Mirai."

Mirai opened the Gundam's hand, lowered its arm, and shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Mirai got out of the cockpit.

Rain looked at Fa. "I think everything is ready as we can make it."

"Will I have any unexpected problems while operating it?" Fa asked her.

"You shouldn't."

Lucrezia Noin, Fa's superior officer, walked into the hangar.

Fa and Mirai saluted her. "Captain!"

"At ease. How's the Gundam coming along, Rain?"

"I think it's ready as we'll get it."

"Good. Our third match is in two days."

"Yes, sir. Um, may I do some tweaking of the OS code?"

"We're loading up the Gundam and shipping it to Italy. You'll have to work on it in the air."

"Understood."

Lucrezia looked at Fa. "I'm personally overseeing the Gundam's transport. You will leave for Italy tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

Lucrezia looked at Mirai. "Mirai, if Fa wants to get in some last-minute training, you're in charge."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, come down from there. We have to move the platforms and elevator to get the Gundam out of there."

Fa, Rain, and Mirai walked into the elevator and rode down to the floor. They walked out of the elevator.

Soon, a group of officers arrived. They operated heavy machinery to move the platforms and elevator out of the way. The women watched this.

Once all of that was out of the way, one of the officers held up a remote control and powered the Gundam up. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

The women watched as the officer made the Gundam walk out of the hangar. The women followed the Gundam.

A truck was parked outside the hangar. The officer made the Gundam lie down on the platform behind the truck. He then powered down the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

The truck driver pressed a button, and the platform moved into the truck, taking the Gundam inside with it.

The officer got onto the back of the truck and pulled the door closed.

Lucrezia looked at Fa. "Okay, we're off. We'll see you in Italy."

Fa saluted Lucrezia. Lucrezia saluted Fa, then she got into the passenger seat of a car. Rain got into the back seat. The driver of the car followed the truck to the runway.

Fa and Mirai watched the truck and car go until they were out of sight.

Fa looked at Mirai. "Let's go to the simulation room. I want to practice."

Mirai looked at Fa. "You sure don't waste any time."


Fa and Mirai entered the simulation room in another building on the base.

Fa got into the simulator. "Okay, I'm ready."

Mirai made some selections on the computer console. "The drone will be a combination of everyone's Gundams as usual."

The screens inside the simulator turned on. They displayed a dock. The ocean appeared to Fa's left. The drone appeared in front of her. A thunderstorm was approaching. There were dark clouds in the sky. Lightning flashed. Fa heard thunder. There was a light chop to the water.

"Fight!" the simulator's male voice declared.

Fa moved her Gundam forward. She swung the left arm at the drone. The drone jumped and avoided the attack. Fa jumped and fired her beam rifle. The blasts hit the drone repeatedly. Fa then kicked the drone three times with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!"

Fa knew that she had caused damage to the drone. She activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew the Gundam into the sky. She fired at the drone with her beam rifle.

"Not enough power!"

Fa's Gundam landed back on the dock. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

The chop in the water was now medium.

The drone came at Fa and kicked her Gundam five times with its left leg. Fa punched the drone three times with her Gundam's right fist. Then she kicked it three times with her Gundam's right leg.

Fa activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew the Gundam into the sky. She quickly flew over the drone and behind it.

"Not enough power!"

Fa's Gundam landed back on the dock.

Fa kicked the drone three times with her Gundam's left leg.

"Overheating!"

The chop in the water was now heavy. Water was splashing onto the dock.

Fa knew that she was close to victory. She kicked the drone five times with her Gundam's left leg.

The drone punched Fa's Gundam fives times with its right arm. It then fired at Fa's Gundam with its beam rifle repeatedly.

"Overheating!"

Fa grew frustrated. She backed her Gundam up.

The drone fired at Fa with its beam rifle repeatedly. The blasts hit her Gundam.

"Overheating!"

The drone fired at Fa with its beam rifle. Fa activated her Gundam's thrusters and started to fly into the air. The blasts hit her Gundam anyway, and it fell back onto the dock.

Fa kicked the drone five times with her Gundam's left leg.

"Checkmate!"

The drone fell down.

"Well done! Glory to the winner!"

The simulation ended. The screens went black.

Fa got out of the simulator.

Mirai smiled. "Pretty good, Fa. Your reflexes are pretty good. So is your strategy."

Fa walked over to her. "Bullshit. I was lousy. I just barely won."

Mirai gave Fa a cheerful smile. "Don't worry, Fa. I think you'll be able to use our Gundam to its full potential."

Fa smiled at her. "I wish I was as confident."

"You know what you need?" Mirai asked her.

"My head examined?" Fa replied.

"A girls' night out. Let's have fun before we leave."

Fa smiled. "That sounds like fun."


Lucrezia and Rain were standing in the special, massive airplane that was transporting them and the Gundam. They were currently en route to Italy.

Rain was standing at a console, testing the Gundam. Lucrezia was on a cell phone.

"Yes, Mr. Prime Minister." Lucrezia turned off her phone and put it in a pocket. "Rain."

Rain stopped her work and looked at Lucrezia.

"I just got off of the phone with the Prime Minister. I pretty much guaranteed him a victory on Thursday. Is everything ready?"

Rain smiled. "The Gundam is in better shape than it was before our second match."

"And our pilot?" Lucrezia asked.

"I think she's a bit nervous, but I think she'll be okay."


Fa and Mirai entered a dance club.

They were each dressed in tank tops, shorts, and sneakers.

Bright, multicolored lights were flashing. "Senaka Goshi Ni Sentimental" by Kumi Miyasato started playing.

"May I have this dance?" Fa asked Mirai, offering her left hand to her.

Mirai held Fa's hand with her right hand. "That's what we're here for."

Fa and Mirai walked onto the dance floor and started dancing.

Their dancing consisted mostly of bumping and grinding against each other. Soon, they started licking and kissing each other. The rest of the dancers stopped dancing and stared at them.

When the song was over, the rest of the dancers cheered, applauded, and whistled for Fa and Mirai.

Fa and Mirai took bows.

They walked off of the dance floor.

They walked over to the bar and sat on stools at the counter.

Fa smiled. "I'll have a club soda."

Mirai smiled. "Me, too."

The bartender prepared 2 glasses of club soda and set them on the counter.

Fa and Mirai smiled. "Thanks."

They picked up their respective glasses and drank the carbonated water.

"I'm worried, Mirai. What if I don't do well on Thursday?"

"If that happens, then Japan will ally itself with one of the other nations. You know that."

"I don't want to let anyone on our team down."

"Don't worry about it. Let's just relax and enjoy our dinner."

"I can't relax."

Mirai smiled. "When we get home, I'll exhaust you so much that you'll have to relax."

Fa smiled. "Maybe this should have been a girls' night in."


Fa and Mirai walked into the living room of their house. Mirai closed the front door behind her and locked it.

The telephone rang.

Fa walked over and picked up the handset. "Hello?"

"Fa, it's your mother."

"And your father."

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad."

"Good luck in your match on Thursday."

"Thanks, dad."

"I'm sure that you'll win on Wednesday and make us and all of Japan proud."

"I'm not so sure, mom, but thanks for having confidence in me."

"Bye, Fa."

"Bye, dad."

"Bye, Fa."

"Bye, ma."

Fa turned off the handset and set it down to charge.

"Come on. You have to exhaust me, so I can get a good night's sleep."

Mirai happily followed Fa upstairs.


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Fa pressed Mirai against a wall in their bedroom and held her arms against the wall.

Fa kissed Mirai passionately on the lips.

Mirai opened her mouth. Fa used the opportunity to slip her tongue into Mirai's mouth. Fa and Mirai french-kissed.

After a moment of this, Fa released Mirai's arms and placed her hands on the wall. Mirai moved her arms around Fa and placed her hands on Fa's ass.

Fa finished the kiss. "I want you."

"I want you, too."

"Then let's not waste any seconds."

Fa and Mirai took off their clothes and let them fall to the floor.

Mirai hugged Fa and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Fa broke the kiss and smiled. "What do you say to an hour or 2 of passionate fucking in the shower?"

Mirai released Fa and smiled. "I say lead the way."

Fa offer her right hand to Mirai. Mirai held it with her left hand.

They walked into their bathroom.

Fa and Mirai stepped into their bathtub.

Mirai pulled the curtain closed.

Fa waited in anticipation.

Mirai turned on the water. She felt it with her left hand to determine the temperature. When it was warm, she turned on the shower.

Water splashed on both women, getting them wet.

Mirai hugged Fa.

Fa stared back at Mirai.

Mirai kissed Fa on the lips.

Fa hugged Mirai.

Mirai pressed her tongue against Fa's lips.

Fa parted her lips and allowed Mirai's tongue into her mouth.

The two women french-kissed.

Fa felt warm - both because of the water and because of Mirai's kiss.

After a moment, Fa pushed her tongue forward and into Mirai's mouth.

Finally, Fa finished the kiss.

Fa smiled. "You like that?"

Mirai smiled. "Definitely."

Fa moved her hands down to Mirai's ass and caressed it.

"Do you like this?" Fa asked Mirai.

"Hai."

Fa squeezed Mirai's ass.

Mirai moaned. "Ooh. Motto."

Fa squeezed harder.

"Yesss..."

Fa licked Fa's right ear.

Mirai moaned.

Fa playfully spanked Mirai with her right hand.

"Ooh!" Mirai exclaimed in delightful surprise.

Fa smiled. "You like that?"

Mirai smiled. "Hai."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Spank me!" Mirai exclaimed.

Fa spanked Mirai on the ass with her right hand.

"Harder! Spank my ass harder!" Mirai begged.

Fa spanked Mirai's ass hard, repeatedly.

Mirai let out cries of pain.

Finally, Fa stopped spanking Mirai.

"Did I hurt you?" Fa asked Mirai.

"No. It's okay." Mirai smiled. "But my ass could use a little soothing. Soothe my ass with your tongue."

Fa grinned and knelt down.

Mirai turned around.


Lucrezia and Rain rode in the back seat of a car to the location of the match. A truck followed them, carrying the Gundam.

After Lucrezia and Rain got out of the car, they stood and watched as the Gundam was unloaded from the truck and placed in an upright position. Then computer consoles and an elevator shaft were set up near the Gundam. Germany's Gundam stood across from their own, covered with canvas.

Rain turned on the consoles and checked the readings. "Everything seems to be working just fine. The consoles are interfacing with the Gundam's systems. Lucrezia, please go up there."

Lucrezia walked over to the elevator shaft and got into the elevator. She pressed a button. The elevator rose and stopped at the Gundam's chest area. Lucrezia opened the cockpit and climbed in.

"Power on!" Rain called.

Lucrezia pressed a button and turned on the Gundam. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

Rain checked the readings on the console. "We've got a 100% signal. Good. Radio on!"

Lucrezia turned on her radio.

"Can you hear me?" Rain asked Lucrezia.

"Yeah. Can you hear me?"

"Yeah. May we do some system checks before going to bed for the night?"

"Sure."


Fa lied down in bed, smiling. "That was fun."

Mirai lied down to Fa's right and smiled. "I knew you'd like it. Now, get some sleep."

Fa kissed Mirai on the lips briefly. "I love you. Good night."

"I love you, too. Good night, sweetie."

Fa soon fell asleep.


Lucrezia and Rain entered their hotel room.

Rain closed the door behind her and locked it.

Lucrezia turned on the lights.

Rain yawned. "We seriously need to get some rest."

Lucrezia stretched. "Fa and Mirai will leave for here tomorrow. Let's hope that Fa has trained enough."

"Knowing her, I'm sure that she did."

Lucrezia smiled. "Anyway, good night, Rain."

Rain smiled. "Good night, Lucrezia."


Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 7:40 AM, Japanese Time

Fa woke up.

She looked to her right. Mirai was sleeping next to her.

Fa turned and positioned herself over Mirai. She took a moment to admire Mirai's beauty.

Fa kissed Mirai on the lips.

Mirai woke up.

Fa finished the kiss, pulled back, and smiled. "Good morning."

Mirai smiled. "Good morning."

"Let's eat a quick breakfast, then we can pack."

"Okay."


Fa put a duffel bag on the bed and opened it.

Then she got a clean uniform and put it into the bag.

She also got a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a box of dental floss, a small bottle of mouthwash, a small can of deodorant spray, a small bar of soap, and a small bottle of shampoo from the bathroom and put them into the bag.

Fa zipped the bag closed.

"Is that all that you're taking?" Mirai asked.

"We're going there just for the match. We'll be back home by tomorrow evening. Pack just one pair of clothes. It'll be enough."

"Okay."

Mirai got a duffel bag, put it on the bed, and opened it.

"Don't worry about the hygiene stuff. I already packed it."

"Okay."

Mirai got a fresh set of clothes and put it into the bag.

She zipped the bag closed.

Fa checked her watch. "We should get to the base and board the plane."


Lucrezia and Rain arrived at the match location and got out of the car.

Lucrezia smiled. "Okay, Rain, we've got all of today to work on the Gundam. Fa and Mirai probably won't be leaving for the base for a bit."

Rain walked over to the consoles and turned them on.


Fa and Mirai sped down a highway in Fa's yellow convertible. They were listening to "Gin'iro no Dress" ("Silver Dress") by Hiroko Moriguchi on the radio.

After driving for a few minutes, Fa turned right onto another street.

A few minutes later, they reached Miyasato Air Self-Defense Force Base.

Fa brought her car to a stop by the gate. She handed her badge to the security guard, and Mirai did likewise with her badge. The guard scanned them and handed them back. Fa and Mirai handed their duffel bags to the security guard. The guard opened them, inspected them, closed them, and handed them back. Then Fa and Mirai had to go through thumbprint and retinal scans. Finally, the security guard opened the gate, and Fa drove onto the base.

Fa drove to a runway and parked in the lot near it.

Fa and Mirai got out of the car and walked over to an airplane.

The pilot and the copilot saluted Fa. Fa saluted them.

The four of them boarded the airplane.

"Aisle or window?" Fa asked Mirai.

"I don't care."

Fa sat in the seat by the window, and Mirai sat to her right. They each buckled their seatbelts.

Soon, the airplane's engines started. The airplane sped down the runway and flew into the sky.

Fa stared out the window, nervous.

"Nervous?" Mirai asked.

Fa looked at her. "Yeah."

Mirai sighed. "Not this again."

"I can't help it. I'm worried."

"You have nothing to worry about. You've prepared as much as you could. You've spent countless hours in the simulator. You've read up on every aspect of the Gundam. You've questioned me about the Gundam's performance."

"That's true."

"Did you bring anything to read?" Mirai asked.

"Yeah."

"What did you bring?"

Fa unzipped her duffel bag and took out a book. "I brought a romance manga."

Mirai giggled. "I've inspired you to read mushy stuff?"

Fa giggled. "I guess so."

"Awesome. I rule."

What did you bring?" Fa asked.

Mirai unzipped her duffel bag and took out a book. "I brought a romance manga."

"Cool."

Fa opened her manga and started reading it.


Japan's third Gundam match is here. Fa Yuiry is uncertain of the outcome. Will she be able to defeat the Italian pilot and keep Japan in the tournament, or will the match end in her defeat?

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"Level 3, Match 3"

You will race with the tide.