Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Future, New Enemies ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi people I'm back. This is chapter 1 which should of came out sooner, but my computer wasn't working. This is a SM and GW crossover and I need help on deciding on the couples. So vote for the couples you want by telling me in a review or e-mail me at gdelgadillo2004@comcast.net. I would like to thank Cosmos270 for being the first to review this story.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters from SN or GW except for my OC.
 
“Man I'm so late Raye is going to kill me.” Yelled Usagi as she ran through the streets of Tokyo. “Where is Usagi. Don't tell me she's late again.” Said an angry priestess. “Oh give her a break Raye. She properly got detention.” “But Minako its school got out a long time ago.” “Makoto right I'm getting worried. Luna left to find her, and had been gone for a long time.” Said Ami. They spot five figures running up the temple stairs.
They automatically knew who they were Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Houtaru. Haruka was carrying to their horror Usagi. “What happened to you guys?” asked Ami for she could see the cuts and bruises they wore. “Not now is there any place we can put Usagi.” Said Houtaru. “Yes follow me.” Said Raye. They walked to Raye's room ,and placed Usagi on the bed.
The scouts looked at the unconscious girl. They saw that he hair was a mess and she was the worst one injured out of all. “What happened?” Minako asked concern filling he voice. “I'm not really sure what happen to Usagi, but Mamour has betrayed us.” How so Michiru?” questioned Makoto. “Well it all stared like this.”
Ring, ring, ring. “Will someone get that please.” “Why don't you get it Michiru?” Because I'm cooking dinner, Setsuna, and houtaru are busy. That leaves you Haruka.” Haruka gets up and answers the phone. “Hello” said a rather irritated Haruka. “Haruka please you need to help. Please keep him away from me I don't know who else to call.” Said a weak voice. “Usagi is that you? Whats worng? Where are you?” Haruka asked concerned. “I'm 30 blocks away from Mamour's apartment. Please hurry.” Her voice faded. “Usagi hold on we'll be right there. Usagi, usagi.” Hangs up the phone. The others are looking haruka. “Usagi's in trouble lets go.” They find Usagi unconscious on the ground. She had cuts, bruises, and looked like she was in a struggle. Just as they were going to pick her up thy heard footsteps, and saw a figure walk toward them. “Mamour what are you doing hear, and how could you leave Usagi?” demanded Houtaru. “ What makes you think I had anything to do with this Houtaru?” “Because you hurt as well.” Said Michiru. “Hold on a minute Michiru. I don't think they were in a fight. However I do believe that he harmed Usagi-hime.” Stated Sersuna.
“Your absolutely right.” Said Mamour then turned into tuxedo kame and attacked the outers. “So you show your true colors. Fine don't expect us to go easy on you. Uranus planer power.” “Neptune planet power.” “Saturn planet power.” “Pluto planet power.” “Make-up!” “Neptune deep submerge.” The attack hits him, but doesn't harm him. “Nice try Neptune, but not good enough.” Launches an attack that throws the outers back. “Look guys I think I have a plan.” Said Saturn as she got up. “What's the plan Saturn.” Asked Pluto. “Uranus, Neptune, and you take Usagi to Rayes temple well I distract him.” “But that's a risky plan.” “We don't have a lot of options Neptune. Our mission is to protect our princess now go.””Lets go with Saturn's plan. Saturn be careful.” Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto take Usagi and leave. “Where do you think your going?” “Hey traitor your battle is with me.” “ So I fight the sailor scout of destruction. Fine take this.” Throws an attack. “Silent wall. Why did you betray us?” “That's none of your business.” Increases the attack. Saturn stops her attack doges his and leaves.
“That's basically all that we know.” Said Houtaru. “ I'll make him pay for hurting Usagi.” Said Makoto to no one in particular. Everyone in that room had the exact same thought going through there head. “ I'll call Usagi's mom and tell her she's sleeping over. After all there is no school tomorrow.” Said Raye as she got up and left. `Looks like it's time to awaken them once again.'