Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Future, New Enemies ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi people I'm back with a new chapter. I know this chapter should of came out sooner, but my computer was broken plus I had homework. This chapter has been done for a while, but like I said before my computer was broken.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except my OC.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Last time:
“That's basically all that we know.” Said Hotaru. “ I'll make him pay for hurting Usagi.” Said Makoto to no one in particular. Everyone in that room had the exact same thought going through their head. “ I'll call Usagi's mom and tell her she's sleeping over. After all there is no school tomorrow.” Said Raye as she got up and left. `Looks like it's time to awaken them once again.'
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
This time:
Setsuna stood at the gates of time. “Doctor I think it's time to reveal everything to them.” Said Setsuna to someone in the dense fog. A shadowed figure emerged from the fog. The fog revealed an old man with white hair. “Do you find it wise to do that.” Said the figure. “Yes I do. Her false lover has attacked my princess. I fear it is only a matter of time before our earth is attacked, and this time the senshi won't be enough to stop it.” “So it has begun the war that will decide who rules this universe? Let us hope that is the light that dose. I understand Setsuna I will send them at once.” “Dr. J are you forgetting that you can't go through dimensions.” Replied Setsuna. “What are you implying?” “I think I should bring them hear.” “Very well see you soon.” Dr. J disappears. “Please Serenity forgive me.”
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Usagi eyes fluttered open as she got up. “Where am I?” “Oh Usagi your awake. Thank goodness.” Minako says as she hugs Usagi. “Everyone she's awake!” Yelled Minako. Seven girls run into the room, and all hug Usagi. “About time you woke up” Said Raye. “Hey you guys how long have I been out?” “All of last night and half of today.” Replied Ami. Usagi remembers what happened last night and her eyes start to mist. The rest of the girls notice this. “Hey Usagi what happened last night that caused you to get hurt so bad?” Asked Hotaru. “Well you see…” “Usagi you don't have to tell us now if you don't want to.” Suggested Makoto.
“No I should, because I think I will feel better if I did. Okay last night I was running to the temple when I bumped into Mamoru. He said he wanted to show mw something at his apartment. I agreed and followed him to his apartment. When we got to his apartment he tried to rape me. I barely managed to escape, and call for help.” Said Usagi tears freely flowing down her face. Michiru being the closest to Usagi hugged her, and tries to comfort her. Everyone in the room was quiet, and they were all thinking of 101 ways to kill Mamoru.
They all heard a knock at he door, and Raye went to answer it. “Hello is Miss. Tsukino, Mizuno, Aino, and Hino hear?” Asked a police officer. “Yes, my name is Hino Raye, and the others are my friends. What can we do for you officer?” “Well Miss. Hino I sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but all of your parents/ guardians are dead. They were all at a café that was bombed no one in the café survived. At this time we have no suspects, but will keep you informed about our progress. To you and all your friends my deepest apologies for your lost.” The police officer leaves. Raye fall on her knees and cries.
Hotaru comes out to get Raye and finds her crying. Raye tells her what happened and together they go to tell the others the terrible news.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
MAXWELL GET BACK HEAR!” yelled a young Chinese boy; who was chasing a boy with a braid around a mansion. “Duo, Wufei stop running around. You're going to break something.” Pleaded Quatre. “Don't waste your breath. They're not going to listen.” Said hero as he continued to type on his laptop. “Your properly right hero. When are those two going to grow up?” Quatre asked to no one. Hero's computer started to beep. Everyone stopped what they were doing because they all knew it meant another mission. Hero opened up the e-mail that was from Doc. J, and Quatre read it out loud.
Gundam Pilots:
You will have another mission. It is to protect some girls. You will leave in six hours. An associate of mine will come to you at that time in order to take you to meet these girls. You will stay there for a week, and take Serena with you.
Doc. J
“Well that was really vague.” Said Quatre. “Yeah, but hey if we get to meet girls then it can't be that bad.” Stated duo. “Why do we have to protect a group of onnas? Injustice.” “Wufei lets see what hero thinks.” Said Trowa. “Mission Accepted.”
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Usagi walked around out side the temple. Ever since they found out about there parent's death Raye allowed them to stay at the temple. “Usagi!” “Oh hey Makoto what's up.” “Nothing much except I saw this really cute boy. He reminded me of my old boyfriend.” “Makoto every cute boy reminds you of your old boyfriend.” Said Usagi. “Oh yeah.” “Usagi, Makoto.” “Hey Ami!” they both replied. “What are you guys doing hear? Don't you know we have a meeting at the outers mansion.” “WHAT when?” asked Usagi? “Right now. I was sent to get you guys.” Replied Ami, but Makoto and Usagi were already halfway down the street. “Those two will never change.” Muttered Ami as she ran after them.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
“Where are Usagi and Makoto?” asked Hotaru. As if on q the door is opened and a rush of air fills the room. “Sorry were late. We had no idea there was a meeting today.” Said Usagi. “It's all right Usagi. Most of us were late, because Setsuna called this meeting out of the blue.” Said Minako. “Speaking of which were is she?” questioned Makoto. “I'm right here.” Everyone turns around to the door to see Setsuna with five other boys and one girl. “Sorry I'm late everyone, but I had to pick up some people who will be staying with us for awhile.”
“What do you mean?” asked Hotaru. “They will be the personal bodyguards of one of you.” Said Setsuna. “Setsuna I don't mean to question your judgment, but we don't need anyone to protect us.” Said Raye matter-of-factly. “That's where you're wrong. Trust me on this okay.” The girls are speechless. They don't want to question Setsuna, but they don't need to be protected do they? “So who is protecting who?” Asked Ami. “Ami you can't be serious. We don't know the first thing about them, and you're just going to welcome them with open arms.” Demanded Raye. “Yes I mean why would Setsuna lie to us?” stated Ami.
“If you're all done chatting I would like to introduce them to you. First up is Yue Hero.” A boy with Persian blue eyes and messy brown hair stepped forward. He wore a green tank top and blue jeans. “Hn” was his only reply. “Hero will be protecting Usagi.” “What no way. Setsuna we are perfectly able to protect Usagi.” Haruka yelled. “I'm not questioning that. Just think of this as extra protection.” “All I know is that he better watch his back.” Said Haruka. “Haruka behave. Next up is Maxwell Duo. He will be protecting Makoto.” Duo steps up. He has deep blue eyes and long chestnut brown hair done in a low braid. He wore a black t-shirt and black jeans. “Hi my name is Duo. I may run, I may hide, but I'll never tell a lie.” “Now I'll introduce Winner R. Qutare, and he will be protecting Raye.” Qutare a boy with platinum blond hair and azuel eye stepped up. He wore a white t-shirt and beige jeans. “Hello it's nice to finally meet you.” “This is Barton Trowa. He will be protecting Minako.” Trowa had long brown hair that covered on of his eyes, but the eye you could see was emerald. He wore a green t-shirt and white jeans. He gave a silent nod. “Presenting Chang Wufei who will be protecting Ami.” Wufei had jet black hair in what looked likes a painful ponytail; his eyes matched his hair. He wore a semi-loose blue t-shirt, and semi-loose white sweat pants. “I can't believe I have to protected an onna.” “What how dare you say that. Man why did Ami-chan have to have the jerk.” Stated Raye. “What was that onna?” “Will you stop calling us that? We have names and I suggest that you use them. Or else.” “Or else what?” “Raye calm down I'll be fine. Please continue Setsuna.” “All right last, but not least I would like to introduce Serena.”
Setsuna stepped aside to reveal a girl that looked exactly like Usagi. The only difference was that her hair was done in a French braid. “Setsuna why does that girl look exactly like me.” “Because she is you in another world.” “What do you mean exactly?” “I'll explain it later. Just know that she is hear to help.” “And who does she protect?” asked Michiru. “No one. Michiru, Haruka, and Hotaru you will need to protect her.” “But we have to protect Usagi-hime.” “Yes that's true but Serena might hold the key to saving our planet. Your protectors are to stay with you at all times.” “Setsuna they can't all stay at my temple.” “I aware of that Raye, and that's why I took it upon myself to get each of you an apartment except for Raye. I'll answer all you questions tomorrow, but for now lets all get some rest. You belongings are at your apartment, and there is a car ready to take you to your apartment, and Raye to your temple. Don't worry about payments its all ready been taken care of. See you all tomorrow.” “Hey Setsuna have you found Mamoru yet?” “No sorry hime, but he seems to of disappeared.” “I understand.” They inners all got into a car and headed to there apartments.
“Well things are going to be interesting for awhile. Serena Hotaru will show you to your room.” Said Haruka. “Thank you very much. I mean arigato.” “So you don't know Japanese very well huh.” Said Michiru “No, well yes I mean I speak it a little.” “ Don't worry I'll teach you. Come on tomorrow is going to be a busy day.” Said Hotaru as she lead Serena to her room.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
In Hero's and Usagi's car
 
Usagi who was normally talkative stayed quiet. Hero took this time to look his charge over. He was told all the girls were Japanese, but this girl didn't look Japanese at all. She had golden hair done in two odangos with crystal blue eyes. She truly looked like and angle, but her sad eye didn't fit her. Hero wondered what had made her so sad, and if anyone hurt her then they would pay. `Why am I so protect of her all of a sudden. I barely know her.' Hero shrugged it off brought out his computer and started to type until they reach their apartment.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
In Duo's and Makoto's car:
 
“So your name is Makoto right? May I ask if you have a last name?” “Well even though Setsuna did think we couldn't handle ourselves. I suppose if your going to protect me you should know. It Kino.” They kept up light conversation until they got to their apartment.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
In Quatre's and Raye's car:
 
“So who is Serena?” Asked Raye. “Serena? Well she had no memory of her true family. She originally worked for an enemy of ours during the war, but turns out she was on our side all along.” “How long have you know her, and how did you meet her?” “We meet her by complete surprise. She found her way to my house on a stormy night. She knocked on my door. I went to get it saw her soaked and decided to give her a place to stay for the night. Two days later she revealed who she was. We've know her for a couple of months.” Raye kept asking Quatre more questions about Serena. Quatre saw the apartment ahead and knew he would soon be saved. “Hey look were hear.” Said Quatre relived as Raye got out of the car. `This is going to be one long week.' Thought Quatre as he followed to Raye to the apartment.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
In Trowa's and Minako's car:
 
Minako chatted mindlessly away. Trowa nodded every so often to show that he was listening, even though he wasn't. This continued until they reached their apartment.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
In Wufei's and Ami's car:
 
Ami sat in the car silently, and Wufei did the same. Uncomfortable under the silence Ami pulls out a book and starts to read. “You can read onna.” Wufei said. “Yes, I can now if you don't mind keeping it down I would like to finish this chapter. And will you please not call me onna?” With that said Ami continued reading as Wufei was a little speechless at her words, but kept quiet anyway. They finally reached their apartment.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
The Dark Castle:
 
“Sir don't you think that it would be more beneficial if you attack them now?” Asked a servant to a shadowed figure. The figure walked in to the small light in the dark palace that was barely coming through. The figure was no other than Mamoru. “No it would be suicide. The senshi are tough, and won't be beaten easily. We'll wait a little be for we make our move.” Mamoru laugh a bone-chilling laugh.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
All right another chapter! Once again I would like to thank all those who reviewed by e-mail and on the site, and also would like to apologize if there are any grammar problems, anyway sorry this chapter is short the next one will be longer, but I can't go on. I need to know what couples you want in this story. There are no restrictions I just want your opinion. Please leave it in a review I can't continue until I know.
~Ja ne~