Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Change in Life ❯ Getting to Know eachother ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Megumi 10: Hello. Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.

Hikaru: Yeah. Please review.

Quatre Winner: hello ladies. How are you?

Megumi 10: What's up Q-chan. We're fine. Thank you. Enjoying the story?

Quatre: Yes, quite a bit acually.

Hikaru: You should, you're one of the main characters. Since you are, would you like to do the honors?

Quatre: It'll be my pleasure. Fire and Hikaru do not own Gundam Wing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter2-Getting to know eachother

I felt a moist towl on my fore head. I opened my eyes a little and saw the boy with messy hair. A light on the dresser revieled the rest of his complection. His hair was a chocolate brown and his eyes were a deep Prussian blue. I sat up and looked him in the eye.

"Who are you? Where's my sister?"

"Down stairs. Lay back down."

He grabbed my bare shoulder and layed me back down. I had my sports bra on an the sheet covering my chest. He proceded to bandage me up. With the sheet still around me, I got up and headed toward the door.

" I wouldn't do that." He said.

I was still recovering from blood loss and my wound still made me dizzy. The world around me started to spin. I felt myself falling. I waited for the ground to come at me. Instead, I felt arms wrap around me and hold me close.

" I told you I wouldn't do that." He whispered in my ear.

His arms were wrapped around my waist in a tight grip. He walked over to the bed and layed me back down again. I still didn't know who he was.

"What's your name?"I asked once again.

"Hn. Hiiro Yui. Yours?"

"Megumi Tsunami. Mei for short."

He got up and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"You need rest."

With saying that, he left me to myself. The guy that shot me wasn't Damion. It was one of his friends. I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~

Megumi 10: Hope everyone is enjoying the story.

Hikaru: You know what I noticed?

Megumi 10:What?

Hikaru: No one has reviewed yet.

Megumi 10*tears in eyes* No one?

Hikaru: Don't worry. They will. Please review. or you'll make Megumi cry.