Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kneaded ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue. If you do, I'll sic my kids on you.
Warnings: Lime, eventual lemon
Pairings: 3x2 main, background others
Feedback is always welcome! Let me know what you think. Pretty, pretty please?
On with the fic!!
Outside Duo's apartment door, Trowa shifted nervously, hesitant to ring the doorbell that was just in front of him. He had listened to Zechs' suggestions and had even taken some notes in his desperation, but now that he was here, all of the ideas just seemed ridiculous.
After leaving work, he had stopped by his own apartment to take a quick shower and change clothes. His hope was that Duo would pay enough attention to him to notice that he wasn't wearing his usual jeans and turtleneck. Instead, he had chosen a pair of black dress pants and a green silk shirt that brought out the color of his eyes - at least that's what Quatre had told him when they had bought the shirt during one of their shopping trips. He had finished the look off with a pair of black loafers that he had bought recently, and felt uncomfortable in because they had never been wore. At this point, being uncomfortable would be worth it if he was able to get the American's attention.
Taking several deep breaths to calm his racing heart, Trowa worked up the courage to press his finger to the button. Minutes passed, and he started to wonder if Duo had gone out, despite what he had told Quatre earlier about staying home. He turned away, headed back down the hallway when the door behind him suddenly opened. “Trowa?”
He turned at the sound of Duo's voice, and promptly lost the ability to breathe. The reason Duo hadn't answered the door quickly was obvious, wet clumps of hair still sticking to his body. Trowa stared in fascination at the American's bare chest and the droplets of water that slowly trickled down to be absorbed into the waistband of the silk drawstring pants that hung low on lean hips. He realized that he was gaping at the half naked man, and pulled his eyes to Duo's face.
What he hadn't realized was that Duo was gaping at him in return; violet eyes were wide as they slowly traveled down his body and then back up to his face. Trowa withheld the smile that wanted to appear as the long-haired man blushed, the redness spreading all the way down his neck. “Trowa… you look… um, really…good.” Duo stated, stuttering.
With a bit more confidence now, Trowa fought the urge to blush at the compliment. “I knew that you were hurting, so I figured you wouldn't want to cook tonight. I was on my way to get some dinner and passed by here, and thought that you might like to go with me?”
Duo looked down, a slight blush still on his face, “That would be great, but I can't.”
Trowa looked at his partner, doubts creeping back in. Perhaps Duo was getting ready for a date with someone? What if that person was in the American's apartment now, listening to their conversation? He forced a smile on his face that he didn't feel, “That's okay. I understand that you already have plans.”
“No!” Duo's face jerked back to his, eyes wide. “It's nothing like that. I just…already ordered some food from a Chinese place down the street.”
“Oh…okay. I guess I'll see you at work then,” Trowa began to step away in defeat, stopping when he felt a hand brush down his arm. He glanced at Duo in surprise, seeing that the other man had a small smile on his face, retracting his hand slowly.
“Would you like to come in? You could eat here with me, if that's okay. I always order too much, or I could call and get some extra stuff for you?”
Trowa couldn't have said no to the hopeful expression that Duo wore, even if he had wanted to, which he didn't. “That would be great, Duo.”
He followed the smaller man into the apartment, taking some time while Duo's back was turned to appreciate the view. The long-haired man walked to the kitchen, handing Trowa a menu. He picked out several items, feeling more comfortable now. Spending time with his partner always made him have mixed feelings, pleasure and nervous in equal parts. Duo snickered at him when he shifted, trying to make his shoes a bit more comfortable, then told him to take them off and get comfortable.
While Duo was on the phone with the restaurant, Trowa did as he was told, removing his shoes and socks with a sigh and placing them beside the door. He had always preferred to go barefoot whenever possible, a habit that he shared with Duo. Rising from his task, he found Duo in the doorway of the kitchen, watching him intently. The long-haired man shook himself, blinking several times, “Uh, I'm going to go brush my hair and get dressed.”
“Don't get dressed on my account,” Trowa mumbled, then noticed Duo's face redden again, obviously hearing what he had said. “I mean, there's no point in being uncomfortable, right?” he covered his slip, tilting his head at his shoes with a knowing smile. He had an idea suddenly, a way to touch Duo with permission, if the other man would allow it. “I could help you brush your hair, if you want. You must be hurting after having to wash it by yourself,” he mentally winced at the last two words, hoping that Duo hadn't heard the longing in his voice.
The long-haired man gave him a grateful smile, “I would really appreciate it…if you're sure?”
“Go get your brush and sit in one of the kitchen chairs,” Trowa nodded. His eyes followed Duo out of the room, hoping that he would be able to control his body long enough to do this. He had always wondered what Duo looked like with his hair down, cascading around his body. Right now, he wanted to see those long chestnut locks dry and shining, wondering if the reality would be as good as his fantasies. Then again, the sight of Duo's hair sticking to his partially wet body would probably stay with him for a long time…like forever.
He had just moved behind a chair when Duo came back, holding his brush awkwardly in his right hand, his left clasping his shoulder. “You should have taken the pain meds that Sally wanted to give you,” Trowa fussed, seeing the pain on Duo's face.
Giving Trowa the brush, Duo sat, rubbing at his shoulder lightly. “I don't like the way they make me feel, like I'm out of control.”
Knowing his partner's affection for beer, Trowa snorted, “Isn't it the same as drinking?”
“Nah, that's by choice,” the smaller man chuckled.
Trowa began the chore of brushing out the tangled strands of hair. He had never really realized how long Duo's hair was, unbound it reached down to his knees. To keep his mind off how it would feel to have Duo - and his hair - wrapped around him, he began to talk. They talked about their friends, the other pilots, and of work. Trowa noticed that no matter how long or how often they spoke to each other, they avoided anything that was included in their personal lives.
He had long since finished untangling Duo's hair and was now just enjoying the sensation of running the brush, and his hands, through the silky length. “Are we friends, Duo?” he asked suddenly.
“Of course we are. Why would you ask me that? Don't you think we are?” Duo sounded mildly hurt by the question.
“I do. You are one of the best friends I have,” he answered honestly. “But if we are friends, why don't we ever talk about our personal lives?”
“To be completely honest, I don't have much of a personal life,” replied Duo with a half shrug. “When I leave work, I usually come home and go over case files or watch TV or something like that.”
“But…what about dating?”
Duo sighed heavily, “I haven't had a date in years, Trowa,” he admitted finally.
Trowa's hands stopped moving in shock, “Why not? I know that people have asked you out. You get offers all the time at work.” From men and woman, he added silently. He had hoped that Duo would accept at least one request in the past, so he would know if he even had a chance.
“They only want to go out with me because I was a Gundam pilot, Tro. They don't care about who I really am, and they don't really want to find out.”
“You can't believe that's the only reason, Duo,” he admonished softly, resuming the strokes with the brush, amazed that Duo hadn't complained about how long it was taking.
“What other reason would there be? I'm nothing special, ya know.”
“You are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out,” Trowa said softly, hearing the small gasp in reply. Interruptions seemed to be the order for the day, the doorbell choosing that moment to begin ringing. “I'll get it,” he offered, stilling Duo's attempt to get up with a hand on his good shoulder.
Opening the door, he momentarily gawked at the amount of food being held by the poor delivery boy. He quickly took the many bags, setting them down and asking how much he owed. The boy gave him a strange look, then grinned, his exotic eyes lighting up with humor. “No charge. Duo's a friend of the family,” was the cryptic explanation. Trowa still gave the teenager a large tip, figuring he had earned it for lugging the massive amount of food up the apartment steps and down the long hallway.
Returning to the kitchen, Trowa set the bags on the table, giving Duo a wide eyed look. “I need some friends like that,” he pointed quantity of food. “No wonder you eat leftovers all the time.”
Duo surprised him by blushing yet again, “I was eating dinner there one night when some guy tried to rob the place,” he explained without looking at Trowa. “I made him change his mind. The owners were so happy with me that they promised me free food for life. No matter how many times I offer to pay, they won't let me.”
Trowa was staring open mouthed at his partner as Duo moved stiffly around, taking the food out of the bags and setting the boxes on the table. He eventually found his voice, “You do that sort of thing often when we aren't at work?”
“It doesn't really happen all that much,” Duo finally glanced at him for just a second, his face becoming even redder, something Trowa hadn't believed possible. He had only seen Duo blush a few times, as it was nearly impossible to embarrass the man; apparently today he was trying to set a record. He waited patiently with his arms crossed over his chest, knowing there was something that Duo still hadn't told him. “There are two other restaurants where I get free food, a music store where anything I buy is half off, and a clothing store where I get a large discount.” Violet eyes met his helplessly, “Trouble seems to follow me. It's one reason I don't go out that much, even by myself.”
Letting the subject drop for the time being, Trowa got some plates from a cabinet after some searching. He found it hard to believe that even after being partners for over four years, he had only been in Duo's apartment a handful of times. He could count the number of times Duo had been to his own home on one hand. Wondering why it was that way, he posed the question to the long-haired man sitting across the table. “Why don't we spend any time together?”
“We're together all day, Trowa,” was the soft reply. Duo wouldn't meet his eyes, causing some concern, but he pushed ahead anyways, needing to understand.
“So are Heero and Wufei, but Heero spends a lot of time outside of work with Wufei and Zechs. We're close, but we don't spend time together outside of work. I guess I'm just wondering why we seem to make a better team than they do,” he frowned, trying to explain.
Duo rose from the table without speaking, retrieving a bottle of wine and some glasses. Trowa couldn't take his eyes off the lean form moving about the kitchen with an unconscious grace, even while holding one side carefully still. His gaze lingered on the long hair flowing about the slender body, feeling his own body react to the erotic sight. He quickly averted his eyes when Duo turned back to the table, placing a full glass at his hand. He gratefully took several sips, trying to moisten his dry throat.
There was a long, comfortable silence as they ate, not feeling the need for conversation. This was one of the times when Trowa felt happy just to be near the other man, not needing the distraction of anything else to make him feel complete. They both drained their glasses at least once, with Duo refilling them immediately after.
As a result of the alcohol, Trowa was pleasantly buzzed when Duo suggested they move to the living room, asking if Trowa would be willing to watch a movie with him. He agreed; glad to stay with Duo for a while longer. He didn't notice, at first, that Duo had brought the bottle of wine with him, at least not until Duo sent him back to the kitchen to get the glasses.
After choosing a movie, Trowa spent the time watching Duo out the corner of his eye again, the feeling of deja vu washing over him. When Duo rubbed at his shoulder with a wince, Trowa gave up. “Would it help if I gave you a massage?” he asked softly, holding his breath for his partners answer.
Wide eyes turned to him, a strange mixture of pain from the wound and pleasure from the offer easy to see. “That would be great,” Duo replied in a soft voice, inhaling sharply when he moved his arm forward too fast, pain washing out the pleasure and overtaking his features. “Where do you want me?” he asked through clenched teeth.
Biting his tongue at the number of suggestions that came to mind, Trowa briefly thought about sitting behind Duo on the couch, tossing the idea out the window when he realized that if he became aroused there was no way he would be able to hide it if Duo was that close, and becoming aroused was pretty much a guarantee. “Will you be okay sitting on the floor?”
He thought he saw a flash of disappointment, but chalked it up to his imagination. Duo grabbed a few pillows from the couch and sat on them, snatching his wine glass and draining it. Trowa took it carefully and refilled it before handing it back. He settled behind Duo, positioning the American between his legs and draping the long hair over Duo's good shoulder to pile in his lap.
While Duo went back to watching the movie, Trowa concentrated on the feel of Duo's skin beneath his fingers, carefully kneading the sore muscles. He fought to keep his touches impersonal with some difficulty. The main thought in his mind was that he was touching the object of his affection, and he had permission to do so. He caught himself leaning forward and inhaling deeply, taking in Duo's unique scent, and forced himself to move back a little before he was caught.
The heat of Duo's body combined with the alcohol he had consumed made him feel overheated. When the other man moaned deeply, his body came alive. He was unable to keep his hands from giving lighter touches; as a result, instead of kneading the flesh, he was now caressing it. Running both thumbs up either side of Duo's slender neck, he pressed lightly on the firm muscle that he found there. When another low moan met his ears, he tried and failed to suppress his own groan, shifting uncomfortably on the couch.
“Trowa…” Duo's voice pulled him back to reality.
Dropping his hands from Duo, he scooted back on the couch, putting as much distance between them as possible. “I'm sorry, Duo.” He reached a shaky hand for his glass, gulping the rest of the liquid before setting it back down, leaving his arm lying on his leg; close enough to the other man so he could feel the heat of Duo's body.
“Trowa, don't…”
“I'm so sorry, Duo. I didn't mean…”
“Don't stop,” the long haired man interrupted his apology, turning his head slightly to look at Trowa, over his shoulder, wincing at the pain caused at the movement. “Please don't stop,” he said again, his voice husky.
He hesitated for a mere second before reaching for Duo again. He kept his eyes on Duo's, closely watching the American's reaction when he touched the pale skin once again, starting this time at Duo's elbows. When he ran his fingers up Duo's arms, the violet eyes slid shut at the sensation. Trowa knew he wasn't imagining the shiver that went through Duo, and he gave one back in response.
Trowa had expected Duo to turn back to the movie that was playing unnoticed by both of them, so when Duo's head fell back to rest on his right knee, his eyes widened at the show of submission. That Duo would allow Trowa to see even the small weakness was a shock that made his heart stutter. He continued to run his hands over the pale skin of Duo's neck, shoulders, and upper back.
Taking a risk, he leaned forward and down, placing his lips at Duo's ear, “Does that feel any better?” he asked, enjoying the shudder that raced through the other man.
“A little,” his partner answered, turning his head a little to regard Trowa.
Trowa's hands stopped moving when he realized that Duo's lips were mere inches away from his own. He licked his lips nervously, almost moaning when violet eyes dropped to his mouth. He remained motionless, searching Duo's eyes for a hint of what he wanted. When Duo spoke, his breath was softer than a whisper, his breath flowing over Trowa's lips, “Please don't stop.”
Hoping he was interpreting correctly, Trowa closed the distance between them, placing his lips on Duo's softly. When Duo didn't jerk away, Trowa tilted his head, improving the angle so he could seal his mouth over his partner's. When there was still no rejection, he grew bolder, sliding his tongue across the firm mouth, groaning when he was allowed access into the warm cavern, his tongue twisting with the American's.
Distantly he could feel Duo move, suddenly jerking away with a gasp of pain and grabbing his shoulder. He gave Trowa an embarrassed look, then put his head down. “Sorry about that. Not exactly the best way for that to end.”
Unable to stop his smile, Trowa shook his head with humor. He sat back on the couch, pressing himself against the back as far as possible. “Come up here, Duo.”
The long haired man stood slowly, looking down at him with his head tilted to the side, “Are you sure?”
“This way I can reach more of your… back,” he offered the explanation with a small smile. “It should be more comfortable than the floor, anyway.”
When Duo's eyes moved to his lap, Trowa frowned, wondering at the reason of the lecherous smirk he received. “Something'll be more comfortable,” Duo snickered. Looking down, he blushed, realizing that the dress pants were unable to hide the obvious erection he now sported.
He was about to apologize, embarrassed by the entire situation, terrified that Duo had just been teasing him the entire time when he saw that there was an impressive bulge stretching the front of Duo's silk pants. Trowa let his eyes travel slowly back up the toned abdomen and chest to meet violet eyes. Turning, his partner took his place on the couch, sliding back to put his ass in contact with Trowa's groin, wringing a moan from the taller man. Putting his hands on Duo's hips, Trowa pulled him back, grinding his erection into the firm backside against him.
When Duo gasped in pain again, Trowa released him, not wanting to hurt him further. Duo leaned back against his chest, looking up slightly at him. “This really sucks,” he stated, pouting adorably. Trowa regarded him with suspicion when his face lit up. “Do you still feel like giving me that massage?”
Trowa nodded immediately, the excuse to keep his hands on the body he had coveted for so long more than welcome. Duo stood, motioning for Trowa to follow as he left the living room, heading for the bedroom that Trowa had only been in once before. Reaching the doorway, he was treated to the sight of Duo lying on the bed, hair spread all around him.
Duo looked back at him, his head resting on the pillow, lying on his stomach. “There is some massage oil on top of the dresser,” he encouraged. Trowa quickly went to the piece of furniture without speaking, afraid that his voice wouldn't work.
Surveying the multiple bottles on top of the dresser, he let out a low whistle. Turning slightly, he took a moment to enjoy the vision of the beautiful man spread out on the bed, “Do you have a preference? You seem to have quite a selection here.”
“I really like the lavender and mint,” was the soft reply.
Taking a closer look at the labels, he eventually found the requested scent. When he turned with the bottle in hand, Duo was watching him closely, eyes darkened. Trowa made his way to the bed, seating himself carefully beside the American. Duo rolled over slowly, sitting up carefully, his eyes never leaving Trowa's face. “Maybe you should take off your shirt,” he suggested with a smirk. “That oil might ruin it.”
Standing, Trowa slowly unbuttoned his shirt, shivering as he saw the way Duo's stare remained fixed on his hands. He parted the garment, smiling when Duo's eyes widened as he bared his chest. He let the garment slide down his arms, allowing it to fall to the ground in a soft pile.
Duo rose, sitting on his knees, and licking his lips, causing Trowa to harden fully once again. He stood beside the bed, waiting to see what his partner would do next. “May I?” Duo questioned, reaching his good hand forward.
He nodded, groaning when fingers began to drift over his chest, circling each of his nipples and then rolling the nubs gently. Closing his eyes, Trowa reveled in the soft touches as they continued down to his abdomen, teasing the muscles there and making them twitch. When he felt a warm wetness touch his neck, his knees grew weak. Leaning his weight against the side of the bed so he wouldn't fall on top of his wounded partner, he opened his eyes and looked down, whimpering as he watched Duo trail a tongue along his chest.
After allowing the torment to continue for a few minutes, he pushed the long-haired man away gently, taking care not to get his hands caught in the unbound hair. Duo looked up, confused by his actions. “I'm supposed to be giving you a massage, Duo,” he explained, helping the other man ease back down to the bed.
With a smile, Duo allowed himself to be maneuvered back to the bed, Trowa's hands gently helping him onto his stomach. Trowa considered his options briefly, trying to decide what position he would be able to help his partner more in, while giving them both a bit of pleasure. With a smile, he straddled Duo's lean body, sitting lightly on strong thighs. He rubbed his trapped erection on the firm body below him, moaning when Duo raised his hips, aiding the process.
Reluctantly, he ceased the movement, hearing a low moan of protest from Duo that also expressed how he felt about it. Leaning forward, he braced himself over Duo's back and placed his mouth at an ear. “I'm going to rub you all over, Duo. As long as you don't have any objections to that?”
“None whatsoever,” the American rasped, his breathing ragged.