Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kneaded ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue. If you do, I'll sic my kids on you.
Warnings: Lemon abounds here folks, so grab the juicers!! If you don't like yaoi, or don't know what it is, don't read it!
Pairings: 3x2 main, possibly some others
Feedback is always welcome! Let me know what you think. Pretty, pretty please?
On with the fic!!
Hearing the husky moan that Duo released, Trowa briefly wondered if he was dreaming, then decided that it didn't really matter, as long as he didn't wake up before the good parts were over. With this thought firmly in mind, he flipped the cap on the bottle, his senses waking up as the sweet scent of lavender mixed with the bite of mint teased his nose, abruptly making him realize that this moment was real.
Pouring some of the oil in his hand, he recapped the bottle and let it fall to the bed, rubbing his hands together to warm up the liquid. As he began to slide his hands along Duo's shoulders, the American released a low moan that went straight to his cock, throbbing painfully in his pants. Needing to calm his body, he started to speak to the man beneath him, “I'm guessing you like massage oil, considering how many different bottles you have.”
“To be honest, the only reason I've used it in the last four years is to rub my feet after a long day,” Duo chuckled, the laugh muffled slightly by the pillow.
“That's the only reason?” Trowa couldn't help the disbelief that came through his voice. It was hard for him to believe that the beautiful man had not had a single date in the past years.
“I told you that I didn't have much of a personal life. The last person I dated was Zechs, and that was only for a few weeks.”
Trowa's hands stilled in shock, “You dated Zechs?”
Leaning up, Duo glanced over his shoulder as much as he was able, “I thought you knew that. He was the one that talked me into joining the Preventers in the first place. Right before I started there, I decided that I liked him, but not enough to go out with him anymore. He didn't mind. I think he already had his eye on Wufei, to be honest.”
Forcing his hands to start moving again, Trowa silently vowed to kick Zechs' ass the next time he saw the man. The blonde had been aware that Duo would be open to a relationship with men, but he had chosen not to share that important piece of information. A pained gasp pulled him out of his thoughts and he eased up the pressure on Duo's back. “Sorry, I was just thinking of ways to torture Zechs later,” he mumbled, not wanting to lie.
“Because I dated him for a few weeks?”
“No. Because he didn't bother to tell me that he knew you would be open to the possibility of a relationship with another man.” Duo frowned at the statement, lying his head back down and watching Trowa warily. Trowa decided to come clean, to a point. “After Quatre's call today…after you left, Zechs came in and asked me what was wrong and what had happened between us. I told him some…things,” he winced, trying to explain what had been said, “and he gave me some advice.”
Realizing that Duo was pushing at his leg, he stood up, concerned about what the other man was going to say. Preparing for a lecture or a tongue lashing, he was surprised when the long-haired man turned over and pulled at his leg again, raising an eyebrow. Settling atop of Duo once again, making sure to keep some distance between their bodies, he got more oil and started kneading the front of the hurt shoulder.
“Maybe I should explain some things, Trowa.” Duo's voice had dropped another octave, becoming nearly a growl, making Trowa's libido jump up and do the tango. His hands continued to move even as his eyes focused on Duo's eyes and mouth in turn. “First of all, I'm not gay.” Trowa's heart fell, only to rise again as Duo added, “I'm bisexual.”
“I know you didn't date anyone from work, and now I understand your reasons behind it, but why didn't you date anyone from outside of work? I know that you were asked out by different people,” it had been a constant occurrence anytime the former pilots had gotten together at a public venue.
“Did you ever think that maybe I didn't want to date them? Did you ever think that there was someone else that I wanted, and was willing to wait forever if that's what it took to get him to notice me?” Violet eyes were on him, intense.
“You were waiting for me?” He was slightly awed once the words started to make sense. The idea that this man, who so many wanted, had been waiting for him to make the first move was almost too much for him to comprehend. But Duo was here, lying underneath him, hair fanning on the pillow and mattress, a hand skimming up his arm, and those eyes burning with a heat that was for him and him alone. “Why didn't you ever say anything?”
“The same reasons you didn't, I guess. Fear of rejection, fear of ruining a friendship and the fear of destroying a great partnership. I didn't know how you felt, Trowa, not until you showed up at my door today.” Duo gave him a wry grin.
Trowa began to laugh, never stopping his hands, hoping to ease the pain that Duo was feeling in his arm. He eventually grew more serious, “I was afraid of how you would react to finding out how I felt about you.” He continued the massage for several minutes, mentally arguing with himself and trying to control his body.
The attempt was destroyed when Duo let out a low moan, his eyes half-lidded. Trowa's body came alive with a vengeance when a pink tongue darted out to moisten Duo's lips. Those lips curved at the corners into a sultry smile, “Well, now that you know I feel the same way, what are you going to do about it?”
Hands slick with oil, Trowa gave an evil grin of his own, abandoning all attempts of massaging only the wounded arm. Running his hands down the contours of Duo's chest, he raised an eyebrow, “Well, I could always give you a full body rub,” he suggested, his own voice coming out raspy.
“I might just let you do that,” Duo purred, using his good arm to grab Trowa's hip, pulling them closer together. Both men moaned as cloth covered erections came in contact. Duo raised his hips, increasing the friction and groaning. Trowa did the same, his hips jerking at the amazing feel of the lithe body rubbing against him. “Does that mean your gonna massage me on the inside too, Trowa?”
His name spilling from those lips in a long moan made Trowa tremble. This was more than he had ever hoped for, more than he had ever dreamed possible. He wanted to be inside Duo's body so badly, but, “I don't want to hurt you any more than you already are.”
“Then don't deny me this. I've wanted you for so long.” Violet eyes were pleading with him, showing him more than just lust, allowing Trowa to see the deep yearning that Duo had for him. “Please don't stop,” the braided man whispered.
Releasing a shuddering breath, Trowa closed his eyes for a second, giving thanks to whatever deity had graced him with this gift. Opening his eyes, he leaned over Duo's body slowly, allowing plenty of time for the American to change his mind. There were no arguments, though, and their mouths joined, softly at first, but gaining force the longer they remained sealed together.
Mouths slid together, tongues tangled, teeth nibbled on lips - both men groaning at the intensity of the kiss. Needing air, Trowa broke the connection, panting. Below him, Duo was gasping for breath as well, hair everywhere and mouth swollen from kisses. Taking in the erotic sight, as well as much needed air, Trowa finally became aware of the hand pulling at the fabric covering his hip. “Off, Tro. Get `em off.”
Finally understanding what his partner wanted, he quickly stood beside the bed and fumbled with his belt. Fingers usually nimble were tangling together, causing him a great deal of frustration. His hands were batted away, replaced by steady fingers. “Duo, your shoulder…”
“Forget my shoulder,” Duo looked up at him with a grin, “you can rub it for me later.”
Opening his mouth to respond, Trowa instead let out a moan as Duo's hand reached into his pants, wrapping slender fingers around his length. He barely felt his pants and boxers fall from his hips together, all of his concentration focused on the hand working him gently. When the hand was replaced by a mouth, Trowa let out a cry, his fingers burying in the hair on the back of Duo's head. A tongue worked him expertly, his eyes rolling back in his head and his knees growing watery. He could vaguely hear the sounds that came from his own throat as he thrust his hips, pushing his cock farther into Duo's willing mouth. When teeth gently scraped against him, he cried out, forcing himself out of the heavenly cavern before reaching the point of no return.
Duo looked up at him with questioning eyes. Surging forward, Trowa took Duo's mouth, pushing his tongue inside and tasting traces of himself, kicking the clothing that remained stubbornly wrapped around his feet. With a gentle hand on Duo's chest, he pushed the other man back to the bed, never releasing the claim on the other man's lips. Eventually, he moved away, trailing his mouth down Duo's neck and chest, pausing to tease the hardened nipples with his teeth, loving the noises that came from the other man.
Tangling his hands in Duo's hair, he used the silken strands to pull Duo's head back, exposing even more of the slender neck and sliding back up the lithe body to attack the column, using lips, teeth and tongue to wring more of the erotic sounds from Duo's throat. Hearing words, he realized that Duo was repeating his name over and over, intermixed with the groans, pants, and moans. The combination inflamed him even further and he growled Duo's name, slithering down the strong body once again, freeing his hands for the next task.
Duo was writhing on the bed sensually, his eyes closed and his body arching into Trowa's touch as Trowa used his hands and mouth on the bared chest and abdomen, his hands slowly slipping down to the waist of Duo's pants, the only garment that separated their bodies. He paused, looking up yet again, still halfway convinced that Duo would tell him to stop - that he had changed his mind. Instead, he found Duo watching him with eyes that were nearly closed, his breath coming out in pants. The American gave him a small nod, raising his hips in invitation.
Swallowing hard, Trowa moved his hands to the waistband and slowly pulled the silk pants down the lean hips and legs, carefully removing the soft material from Duo's feet and letting the clothing fall to the floor with a rustle of fabric. Sitting back on his knees, he reverently took his first look at Duo's naked body, his eyes taking in every detail of the muscular form.
Slender legs were covered with fine dark hair, that led up to the groin, where Duo's erection jutted out from his body and curled over his stomach, the base nestled in a bed of chestnut curls. The erection itself was, in Trowa's mind, perfect, long and thick, the head dripping with beads of pre-cum. Pulling his eyes away with the hope of someday experiencing that erection in his own body, Trowa continued his perusal of Duo in his entirety. A rock hard six pack had a thin line of hair leading to the groin Trowa was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of. Duo's chest was void of hair, the nipples a dark contrast to the pale skin that the American couldn't tan, no matter how hard he tried.
Finally reaching Duo's face again, he found that the violet eyes were taking in every inch of his own body, much as he had just done. A soft curving of lips let him know that Duo liked what he saw. With a smirk, he levered his body above the other man's, slowly lowering so that their nude bodies touched for the first time. He rubbed his erection against Duo's, eliciting cries of pleasure from them both.
“Trowa, please. I can't take much more of this,” the long-haired man begged, pulling his own hair, obviously forgetting about the pain in his shoulder and back, the promise of mind-blowing pleasure hazing his brain.
Seeing the glazed eyes, Trowa understood the thoughts running through Duo's mind and decided to move to the next step, his breath quickening in anticipation. Scooping the bottle of massage oil from its spot on the bed, he poured a large amount in his palm, rubbing his hands and dropping the bottle again, making sure it was still within reach.
Moving his body, he pulled Duo's knees off the bed and rested himself between them. Duo was now watching him, licking his lips and wriggling his hips a bit. Trowa kissed the inside of the muscular thighs, enjoying the way the muscles moved under skin with the contact. His hand first encircled Duo's erection, giving it a few strokes to see how the other man would react.
He wasn't disappointed. Duo hissed between his teeth at the contact, hips thrusting up into the tunnel Trowa had made with his fingers. When the hand moved away, there was a low moan of protest until Trowa moved his hand down; caressing the soft sac, kneading in a way that he knew would bring pure pleasure. Not wasting time, Trowa moved to the smooth skin farther down, then on to the puckered ring of skin that was calling to him.
He teased the ring, circling it with his finger before pushing in slowly, hearing a low groan from Duo. He glanced up to make sure he wasn't causing pain, smiling lustfully when he saw the only pleasure written on the American's features. “Are you enjoying this?”
“Oohhhhhh…more,” was the whispered response.
Not one to deny his partner, Trowa slowly pushed in a second finger, then a third, scissoring them to stretch his partner and searching for the spongy bundle of nerves. When Duo screamed, his body going taut, Trowa grinned. He continued to tease the other man, striking Duo's prostate and keeping the man on edge. When the long-haired man began to call his name, pleading for more, Trowa was more than happy to comply.
Removing his fingers, he repositioned his body, his neglected erection just outside the entrance to Duo's body. Taking up the bottle of oil one last time, Trowa coated his length, groaning at the cool liquid as he applied it to his over-heated body. A strong leg wrapped around his waist, pulling him forward until his erection was pressing against Duo's entrance. A quick look revealed that Duo was watching him, eyes riveted on his face.
Grabbing Duo's other leg, Trowa placed it on his shoulder, then began to push his body forward, slowly entering the other man's body. After breaching the initial outer circle, he froze, face contorting in disbelief. “My God, Duo. You're still so damn tight,” he breathed, resuming his slow movement, determined not to hurt his new lover. It was unbelievable how tight Duo was, the inner walls clamping down on him and squeezing in the most pleasing manner.
There was no answer from Duo other than a long moan, eyes closed and mouth slack. After what seemed to be a small eternity, Trowa was finally seated completely, panting from the tightness that surrounded him, tempting him to finish before they really got started. Remaining still was torture, but he managed, using the time to stave off his impeding orgasm. He barely had a chance to regain control when Duo moved his hips, violet opening and staring at Trowa with glazed eyes.
Drawing back out slowly, Trowa watched at the violet eyes rolled back, revealing mostly whites. He paused for a moment, almost all the way out of Duo, leaving only the head of his erection in the other man's body, waiting for a reaction. He wasn't disappointed as Duo's eyes focused on him again, a low plea coming from his throat, “Please, please, oh god please…”
Snapping his hips forward, Trowa impaled his partner, drawing a keening wail from the other man. This time he didn't pause, didn't wait, didn't stop…pulling out and pushing back in at a fast pace, going deeper inside Duo's body with every thrust. Shifting his hips slightly, he pushed forward again even harder, causing Duo to scream as he hit Duo's prostate with amazing accuracy.
Speeding up even more, Trowa continued to slam into Duo, the other man pushing back with the same amount of urgency. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh on flesh and incoherent noises coming from both men for several minutes, the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs only adding to the erotic sounds. Trowa grasped Duo's hip with one hand, using it to pull the other man closer while wrapping his other hand around Duo's erection, stroking in time with his thrusts.
Eyes wide, mouth open in a silent scream, Duo came, covering Trowa's hand and his own chest with creamy fluid, his muscles tightening even more around Trowa. The taller man kept pushing, chasing his own completion, finding it with a shout of his own. His body tensed as he came, coating Duo's insides with warm liquid, white spots invading his vision as he came harder than he ever had before in his life.
Minutes later, Trowa became aware of himself, laying on top of Duo, gasping for air. Leaning up, he gave the other man a worried inspection, “Are you okay?”
Blinking open his eyes slowly, Duo smiled and drew in a long breath, “Better than I ever imagined.” He reached up to wrap his arms around Trowa, hissing when his arm pulled in a way that was painful.
Trowa rolled off of Duo, pushing into a sitting position. “I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about your arm.”
“So did I,” the American snickered. “I guess I need to go clean up a bit,” he made a face at the sticky mess on his chest.
“Stay here,” ordered Trowa as he moved off the bed. Going into the bathroom, he wet a washcloth, taking a few minutes to clean himself up before moving back to the bedroom.
At the door, he stopped and just spent a long moment to watch Duo, lying in the middle of the bed, legs still spread wantonly. He shook his head as he felt the familiar tensing of his body, not really surprised to learn that his craving for Duo would return so quickly, but for now he ignored his libido, putting his attention on more important matters, such as taking care of his new lover.
Duo opened his eyes when he sat back on the edge of the bed, carefully cleaning the body displayed before him with the cloth, using a mixture of firm and teasing touches. Moving his gaze back to Duo's face, he offered, “If you sit up, I can brush your hair out for you, if you would like?”
“Sounds good. Can you braid it for me?”
Knowing what a gift that Duo was offering him, Trowa nodded eagerly, then went to get the brush before Duo changed his mind, grabbing the bottle of wine and a single glass as an afterthought. By the time he got back to the bed, Duo had sat up, draping the sheet over his legs in a show of modesty he never would have expected. He was stunned momentarily by the shyness and vulnerability that Duo was exhibiting, something he hadn't believed he would ever see coming from the man that never got embarrassed by anything, or anyone.
Filling the glass, he handed it to Duo, seeing the slight tremble in the American's hand. Concerned, he sat behind the other man, beginning to run the brush gently through the long tresses in hopes that it would help his partner relax. “Are you sure you're okay?”
He heard a deep breath, the hand clenching the glass rising for a moment before lowering slowly, the trembling increasing just a fraction. “I'm okay, Trowa.”
“Did I hurt you?”
Duo's head turned, enough for Trowa to see the wide eyes fixed on him, surprised, “No!” Trowa let out the breath he had been unconsciously holding, relieved. “It's …well…” Violet eyes skittered away nervously.
Stopping the motions of the brush, Trowa maneuvered his body until he was beside Duo, his legs still encircling the smaller man carefully. With a finger on Duo's chin, he forced his partner to look into his eyes. “What is it, Duo? You can tell me anything.”
“Well…what happens now? With us, I mean.”
With a smile, Trowa leaned forward, taking the soft lips with his own, gently yet thorough. Pulling back, he looked deep into Duo's eyes, wanting the other man to see the sincerity of his words, “First, I'm going to brush and braid your hair, then we are going to lie down and get some sleep. Tomorrow, when we get up, I'm going to call and tell Une that we won't be in because you need to rest your arm. I hope we can spend the day together. After that, if you want, we can go to my apartment for the rest of the weekend, or we can stay here. It's entirely up to you, because I have no intention of letting you get too far out my sight from now on.”
Duo's eyes took on a twinkle as he spoke, a wide grin of pure happiness spreading across his features. He tilted his head to the side, narrowing his eyes in thought, “Whose apartment is bigger, mine or yours?”
“Yours, why?”
“We could always spend the weekend moving your stuff over here, unless you think that's going too fast,” Duo suggested, his face hopeful.
Trowa pretended to think it over for a few seconds, “That would make more sense than you moving in with me. You do get all of that free food and stuff,” he snickered at the wry expression Duo made. “Only one condition, though.”
Warily, Duo raised an eyebrow, waiting. “When we start packing up my stuff, we call the other guys and see if they can help instead of you trying to lift anything with that arm. Think you can supervise us instead of helping out and getting hurt worse?”
“Sounds good to me. If we can get Wufei and Zechs to help, we'll make Zechs lift most of the heavy stuff as payback for not telling you the important things.”
Enjoying the way his lover's mind worked, Trowa let out a laugh, pulling Duo to him and kissing him passionately. “That's a good idea. After all, we need to make sure that you heal quickly so you can use both arms, for work and…other things.”
Duo's smile was wicked as he leaned into Trowa, “That's true, but you also owe me a full body massage.”
Pulling the smaller man down on the bed beside him, Trowa returned the wicked grin, “I'll go ahead and get started on that.”