Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Raven ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

First off, I'd just like to take this time to offer a moment of silence for my dear notebook. She was put to rest during the making of this chapter due to not having any pages left. She will be sorely missed.

This was written at work, and no, no inspiration was taken from that cute co-worker. Really ^_^;

Bonus points to anyone who can figure out my motif with the names.

I still own no one.

~Midnight Raven~

Chapter 11

The Midnight Raven was pretty full for a Tuesday. Heero was due to arrive in a bit over half an hour, and, in the mean time, Duo was suppose to dance his ass off like any other night. So he knocked back a couple shots and hit the floor.

Half a dozen songs later, he had lost himself in the music. The crush of bodies, the smell of sweat, the driving tempo. . . you could forget anything else existed. No war, no Oz, no god of death. . . . Warm flesh pressed against him. Occasionally someone would grind against him, intent on piquing his interest. Duo barely noticed them.

A hand grasped his hip. `Great, another one,' he thought as he continued to dance, not looking behind him. Instead of taking a clue, the man held him closer. Duo gave him an annoyed shake and took a few steps away. Still not comprehending, the man reached him again, this time holding him firmly against his chest. One arm encircled his waist, the other traced his inner thigh.

"Back off, man," Duo muttered loudly over the music, as he struggled. His mild struggle just got him pulled tighter against his attacker. Through the thin silk of Duo's black muscle tee, he felt his captor's twin nipple rings.

"You aren't going anywhere, pretty boy," a harsh voice grunted in his ear.

Duo couldn't stop the shudder that worked its way through him. This time he struggled like a real fighter, no longer merely annoyed, but determined. He broke free and spun, glaring, ready to swing.

The red-haired man leered at him. Keeping his head, Duo managed not to punch him. Instead, he simply growled, "You aren't my type," and stomped toward the bar.

He threw back another shot to calm his nerves a bit. He could see crimson locks wading through the crowd toward him but didn't know what he could possibly do. He couldn't hit the guy. Takei was an Ozzie and the owner; he'd kick him out, and then the mission would be ruined. He couldn't leave or go hide: Heero would be there soon. He was running out of time. Takei was out of the crowd and striding confidently toward him.

"Excuse me," a soft velvet voice said from the side. Duo recognized it and turned to face its owner. "I, um, was wondering if you'd care to dance." That was a first for Duo. He'd never been asked to dance. Dragged out on the floor, yes, but never asked politely. So he smiled at Heero and nodded. Taking the offered hand, the braided boy followed to the dance floor, leaving Takei to glare daggers at them.

A slow, bassy song filled the air. Heero placed his hands delicately at Duo's waist. They swayed in perfect unison. "I'm Patrick. Patrick Frakes," Duo introduced himself.

"Jonathan Doohan" was the reply. They made a pit of casual small talk in their covers. A faster song came on, and they danced harder. Duo overheard one of the regulars remark on "the tease" being caught. `You have no idea.'

Eventually the night wore on, and the club started to thin out. The last song of the night came on, and Duo wrapped his arms around Heero's neck and straddled one of his legs. Their chests pressed together. Duo felt the Japanese boy's warm moist breath on his cheek. As the song drew to a close, the braided boy stood still, limbs still tangled with Heero's, his pouty lips slightly opened in a pant, his eyes lightly shut. Heero brushed his hand against his cheek and tangled it in his long hair. He opened his eyes, only to be lost in endless pools of Prussian blue.

Heero started to lean his head toward him. `Oh my God, he's gonna kiss me.' Coherent thought ended right about there. His eyes fluttered shut as he leaned in and-

Someone pushed him. Hard.

Yet again on his ass on the floor, Duo looked up to see what had just gone so horribly wrong.

Takei and Heero were having a stare down. `Oh, great, abso-fucking-lutely great.'

Scrambling up, Duo stood between the two, prodding Heero to the door. "Come on, Jonathan, take me home." `We don't need to be banned from this club.'

Heero seemed to be thinking on similar lines, but stopped near the doorway to look at him. "Are you alright, Patrick?" he asked concerned, holding his chin.

Duo nodded.

Heero looked at Takei, and then, with an I'm-gonna-make-that-jackass-jealous grin on his face, he pressed Duo against the doorframe, one hand firmly planted on the American's hind end. "Are you sure you're okay?" he purred.

`Hand-purr-door-Heero-ack! Overload!' and Duo's poor mistreated brain momentarily stopped functioning.

That was all the opening Heero needed. He captured the braided boy's lips in a searing kiss.

Having almost recovered, only to be overwhelmed again, Duo's brain took the rest of the night off.

**scratches head** Kadril, you and I need to have a talk. Right now.