Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Raven ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Before we begin, I think I should warn ya'll that there is very little plot in this chapter. This is my offering to my hentai muse in hopes that inspirationless (really slow in the making) chapters, like the last one, will be few and far between. Still shounen-ai, still somebody else's.

~Midnight Raven~

Chapter 13

There was a visible smirk in normally stoic green eyes, and the corner of Heero's mouth twitched imperceptibly. It seemed they would all enjoy this bit of payback. All except for Wufei, who sat glaring, more than a little afraid.

Giggling, Quatre pulled his new love down next to him and snuggled. "What do you mean, we won't be comfortable? Are you saying we need more practice?" he said in mock-anger.

"I'm not so sure you two are quite up to snuff," Duo teased.

"Is that a challenge?" Trowa smirked.

"You'd better believe it. You and Quat, me and Heero, everybody gets a turn, best show wins. Quat, you're first."

Wufei stood to escape, but Heero pushed him back down. How he managed to keep a straight face when he said "For the mission" was anyone's guess.

There was a wicked gleam in Quatre's eyes as, in one smooth motion he went from cuddled at Trowa's side to straddling his lap. Trowa's eyes fell shut as the blonde nipped delicately at his neck. When the Arabian let his hands roam over the taller boys chest, it elicited panting and a small moan. Last Quatre started to swivel his hips. He pulled away, leaving the unibanged pilot whimpering at being so deprived.

Wufei, determined not to have a nosebleed, was pacing his breathing and fidgeting uncomfortably, repeatedly crossing and uncrossing his legs.

"Wow, I'm impressed Quat. But that's not gonna be enough to beat me."

Catching hold of Heero's hand, the violet-eyed boy smirked as he brought it up to his lips. Nuzzling softly at the palm and wrist, he let his free hand wander the Japanese boy's side and back. He placed soft kisses on each fingertip. Then, as he slipped his hand into the back pocket of Heero's jeans, he took the index finger into his mouth. He twirled his tongue around it, relishing the goosebumps that popped up on Heero's arm. Sucking lightly on the entire length, he smiled as a slow purr rumbled in the Perfect Soldier's throat.

There was a trickle of blood from the Chinese pilot's nose. "Woot! I beat Quat!"

"Don't celebrate yet," Trowa said simply. "My turn," he whispered in the Arabian's ear, tugging him toward the wall. He cupped the smaller boy's rear and pinned him up against the wall. Wrapping his love's legs around his waist, he propped him up with his knee. He set a fast, dizzying pace to his hungry plundering, grinding his hips against his love. He stroked his legs and sides and chest teasingly, and Quatre moaned his name.

Crimson spurted from poor Wufei's face. Looking dizzily content, Quatre held onto Trowa, his knees unwilling to support him. Trowa looked proud.

`On one hand, I'm happy for them. On the other, I'm jealous. On the other hand, he beat me. On the other hand, look at Wufei. On the other hand, if I keep this `other hand' stuff up, I'm gonna start looking like a Hindu god.'

"I think I win," Trowa announced.

"Not so fast. I haven't had my turn yet." Heero wheeled around to face the standing braided boy and smoothly threw him over his shoulder.

"Ack! Heero, put me down!" He did. In a rough, playful way, he slung Duo down onto the empty couch and crawled on top of him. For a moment, Duo thought he was going to be kissed, but at the last second, Heero swerved and nuzzled at his jawbone. But he didn't stop there. Heero's fingers tugged at the hem of his shirt and pulled. Duo was now suddenly a bit cold and very turned on and lying half-naked under the man of his dreams. `Fuck reality, this is more fun.' Heero nibbled on his collarbone and suckled on his neck. Becoming more daring, he licked his way down the naked chest, teasingly avoiding the rose nipples. He nipped at the muscled planes of the American's stomach. Duo arched his back when the Japanese boy found his navel. Just the thought of that moist pink tongue twirling along his skin, going a bit further down in his mind had, had Duo fully aroused.

There was a loud thump. Reluctantly, Duo turned his head, as did Heero. Wufei was sprawled across the floor unconscious. Duo blinked a few times, and then snickered, "You killed him. That's a record."

"Mission accomplished," Heero replied simply. He started to get up. Duo squeaked when he accidentally brushed by his more sensitive of areas. He looked up at the violet-eyed boy. Duo turned a shade of red previously reserved for Quatre and averted his eyes from the gorgeous Japanese boy who was hovering over his crotch. Dismissing the noise, Heero got up and left the room.

"Remind me again," Duo panted and looked at Quatre, who along with Trowa, was attending to the unconscious boy, "why that was supposed to make me feel better?" Quatre gave a rueful half-smile. Duo retreated for -another- shower.

Eep, I'm just torturing this poor boy, aren't I? Hmmmm, we'll have to see what I can do to change that.