Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Raven ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm baaaaack! Yay! I've done some more innocent mistreatment of the characters under my charge. I promise that I'll put them back when I'm done tormenting them. Still shounen-ai (borderline yaoi) and I still don't own anybody. Poor Wufei.

~Midnight Raven~

Chapter 15

Heero climbed into the car, slammed the door, and glared at his passenger. "Omae o korosu, Duo."

"Don't you just say the sweetest things?"

He glared harder. He pulled out on the road and set course for the safe house. He seethed all the way home and, from the looks of it, hadn't calmed down in more than one way by the time they arrived. He stalked out of the car and into the house, slamming the door loudly. `This is gonna be interesting,' Duo smirked.

He slipped into the safe house only to run into Heero standing in the entryway. Duo wasn't entirely sure the smoke coming from his ears was his imagination. "Hello again," he murmured as cheekily as he could manage as he walked by.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?!" the blue-eyed soldier yelled as he stomped after him. He finally caught up with him in the living room where Wufei was recuperating from the morning's ordeal by watching old kung fu movies.

"What did the braided baka do this time?"

`Thank you Captain Justice.' Affecting a saccharine voice he said, "I don't know, but whatever I did, he must be pretty mad at me. He hasn't said `hn' once."

Wufei's face seemed torn between `yeah, sure, you're an f-ing angel' and `how do I back away slowly so I'm not caught in the explosion.'

Heero was enraged. "Don't know? You don't know?!?!" He tackled him, and they went sprawling on the floor, landing in a heap. Heero was pressed atop him, his hands twisted in Duo's black fishnet shirt and his recently abused organ digging into his stomach.

"Oh," he smirked and gave a hentai eyebrow gesture, "is that what I did?"

"I see what's going on," the Chinese pilot interrupted accusingly. "You guys are testing me again. Well, this time I will win." With that he crossed his arms stubbornly and stared at the pile of pilots on the floor.

"Wufei," the Japanese boy said in the calm growl that only the truly pissed can pull off. "Leave. Now."

"Oh no you don't," the justice-obsessed boy responded. "As soon as I leave the room you'll start making loud hentai noises to try to get to me. If you're gonna make me practice, then you have to too."

Heero looked like he was going to hurt someone, and Wufei seemed to be volunteering. He made a motion to get up and attack the Shenlong pilot, but found himself hindered as Duo wrapped his legs around his waist.

"We have to give our public what they want, right Heero?" He took advantage of the Japanese boy's surprise and flipped over on top of him.

"Duo, omae o koros-mmpf!" Duo's tongue in his mouth made it difficult to finish his sentence. Duo put on his best performance while Heero was too horny to put up much of a struggle. Not that he didn't try. Every time he found his mouth unoccupied he continued his threats, though really, who could take a pleadingly whimpered "Cut it out" seriously?

Breaking away from the beautiful boy, Duo sat up, still straddling Heero's hips, and looked down at his kiss-swollen lips and heavily-lidded eyes. He hazarded a glance at Wufei who was reaching for the tissue box. `Now to lay it on really thick.' "Heero," he panted, "you're so beautiful." He launched his nimble fingers at the buttons of Heero's shirt, nuzzling a path on the newly exposed skin.

The shirt finally unbuttoned and pushed open, the violet-eyed boy latched onto a collarbone, sucking and nipping gently. His hands splayed across the strong chest and ran teasingly around his nipples. Duo kissed a trail down his sternum then let his tongue caress one of the rosy nubs.

Somehow during his ministrations, Heero's protests tapered off and his hands managed to tangle themselves in the long brown tresses, pulling him tighter against his chest.

Duo took the encouragement gladly, his mouth and one hand occupied with the sensitive nipples while his other hand toyed with the waistband of Heero's pants. Heero let out a deep throaty moan as he felt his fly being lowered. His hand, tangled in the base of the braid, urged him downward.

He stopped at the edge of the plain blue boxers. Tugging gently at his pants, Duo licked at the skin and blew on the wet patches, making Heero shiver.

Thump.

Wufei had passed out again.

Duo looked up at the unconscious boy on the couch. Resisting the urge to grin evilly, and draining the sex from his voice, he sat up and said, matter-of-factly, "Well, mission accomplished. Good thing, too; I'm exhausted. I think I'll go up to bed. Night Heero." He very calmly got up and went up the stairs to his and Heero's bedroom, leaving a very deprived Heero half-clothed on the floor.

Duo had stripped down to his black silk boxers by the time Heero made it to the room, still horny and very angry.

"Omae o-," he squeaked to a stop when he saw the near-naked boy bent over to pull back the covers on his bed.

"A little death (1) never hurt anyone," he smirked back. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Heero licked his lips unconsciously, staring at the exposed skin. Shaking himself out of it, he repeated, "Omae o korosu."

Duo looked at him and asked frankly, "Why?" The simple question sent Heero off the edge.

"Why? Because you-you-," he ranted and flailed his arms in wild gestures that didn't make sense to either of them.

"Because I made you horny?" Duo offered.

"It's not even that. It's that you didn't even finish!" Heero clamped his hand over his mouth as if to try to force the words back in.

Duo stepped entirely too close for the tormented boy's sanity and, in a hushed coo, whispered, "I always finish what I start."

Ooooh, I'm evil. Yup, that's what I am. Well, for those of you who said you'd like to see some lemon-y goodness, there's some coming up in the next chapter-so watch for a rating change. I won't be doing anything worse than this unless it's labeled "Optional."

Little death-or in French "petit mort"-means orgasm.